Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

I think warren is his manager.

0 |

0 |

Tyson fury is a geg

0 |

ELL OH ELL @ a boxing thread

0 |

Sorry lads, only joshing but if you dont mind I'll stick to SOCCER.

0 |

your maggotry knows no bounds. shouldn't you be elsewhere dropping subtle hints that some desperado has agreed to marry you?

1 |

0 |

I'm am mf's raging bile duct...

0 |

that would explain the vomit dripping from your fingers then

0 |

Haha. I have vomit dripping from my fingers apparently. Such hurtful words for no reason wee chum

0 |

Almost worth a lol if it wasn't so painful.

1 |

I love shit photoshops.

0 |

anyine got a link for eubank jnr fight? cant find it on vipbox. :/

live on boxnation.

0 |

cricfree.tv/live/live_...

0 |

why did i just watch that

0 |

Still a classic

0 |

Can't wait for the card from Dublin tonight. Tough fight for macklin but should be all action. Fitzgerald vs Spike O'Sullivan is a real grudge match to. John Joe Nevin, Quigley as well on the card should be class.

0 |

not tonights fight, but

have to admit it, im a big fan of this kid.

0 |

Fighting a bum tho Justim. Saunders won't let him tee off on him like that. He's excellent footwork. Fancy Saunders in that for that simply because I have no idea how good Eubank is. He's fucking fought no one.

0 |

i will be very surprised if eubank gets beaten. its obvious to me he will kill saunders.

saunders prob told to lie down anyway. eubank jr will sell more tickets in the future.

0 |

Eubank has a great style no doubt but we will find out how good he is

0 |

He's great at fighting punchbags. would love him to go and and surprise everyone but he's never been in the ring with a live opponent ever. huge ask for him. Great potential tho, plus he could be a huge box office draw if he is the real deal.

Bookies have it surprisedly close.

0 |

Fucking is there an echo in here baz? I just said thon ;)

0 |

Didn't even see your post mate ;) lol

0 |

I'm the focal point for boxing opinion on this board. You should make my posts a priority to read every time lol

1 |

Macklin done then, he was never up to much anyway. Same level as the rest of the british middleweights, Barker, Murray etc..

Did anyone see this: uk.eurosport.yahoo.com...

Someone fired a stool at O'Sullivan as he was celebrating.

0 |

www.dailymail.co.uk/sp...

Eubank is a rocket.

0 |

is anyone paying to watch these two pricks go at it tomorrow night then? i hate the thought of even throwing a pound at either of them so if anyone can fire up a hd stream of the fight it'd be much appreciated.

0 |

no chance I'd buy it either MF. Robbery.

Every stream I've had online has been top notch.

Atdhe1.ne normally does the ticket for boxing.

0 |

gent

0 |

Should be a decent scrap but I wouldn't pay to watch it.

0 |

The whole card is shite IMO. Would I fuck pay to get it. Fucking hate cleverly and Bellew 2 fucking bums. The card next week is decent tho I'll be getting it

0 |

Be good to see Joshua take out sprott though

0 |

Sprott was done 5 years ago. It will be routine and prove nothing.

0 |

Actually looking forward to this, site I pay for will have a HD stream. Is the PacMan fight on Vegas times?

0 |

I'm the same Tonzer, both shitehawks.

0 |

Backed bellew inside 12 for interest

0 |

13/8

0 |

Anthony Joshua is a sexy beast

0 |

Any links leds

0 |

www.vipleague.is/boxin...

1 |

did cleverly forget how to box? looks like hes not even trying. deserves to lose.

0 |

cunt lost it in order to get a 3rd fight.

0 |

Awful. Just awful.

0 |

Didn't watch it but it sounded awful judging by the comments on Twitter. I see pacman won comfortably

0 |

Eddie Hearn should be ashamed of himself charging for that card. Complete non entities of fights. Everyone fighting bums. And 2 second grade fighters in the main event.

0 |

Just watched the pacquiao fight. He was brilliant. If mayweather isn't his next fight I'm giving up watching boxing. Lamachenco was awesome and fought with a broken hand from the 7th

0 |

link, tonzer?

0 |

Aye get me a link da fuck for last nights Pac fight

0 |

in french or something

1 |