Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Loads on twitter saying its been staged because he didn't fancy the fight against Ustinov

0 |

Paddy Barnes on fire here

1 |

Barnes is class.

Actually really suited to the pro's imo

0 |

Lovely double right combo.

0 |

I honestly can't believe he hasn't been offered a pro contract - fast hands, decent power and great footwork. He would sell bundles of tickets in belfast too ffs.

0 |

Think he's the best amateur boxer to watch at the minute.

0 |

I think he has been offered loads a few times. he has stuck to his guns. I think he wants that Olympic gold.

he would be box office I think. got a fiery personality as well.

agree on watching him, like an all rounder all action style. Can do outside and inside. GBOL

0 |

He makes a fortune from the Irish union and with endorsements and stuff he doesn't need to turn pro. Has a fantastic style

1 |

Andrew selby is a great scraper as well - he's a great pro style. As does Michael Conlon

1 |

Conlon one of the most natural boxers I've seen come out of here. really fluid

0 |

Yeah from great fighting stock. Such great footwork.

1 |

GENETICS INNIT, BLEDS GREEN

0 |

www.boxingscene.com/da...

Garcia vs Peterson signed up for early December

0 |

Do you fancy kel brook this weekend baz?

1 |

after me writing that conlon comment, he went southpaw in the final and fought like a wild swinger inside lol

been backing brook since he turned pro, so going to stick with him. think he will win.

0 |

Porter is def a tough opponent but brook has proved he has a good chin. How he got through that Carson Jones fight a couple of years back Ill never know. Fancy Brook to stop him late on. Would love to see him fight Khan after but thon cunt is holding out for Mayweather

0 |

he would do khan imo.

Khan wont take that fight unless hes forced into it, either by getting pancaked in a previous fight, and its his only way of a big money fight or a title shot. Khan is such a knob

0 |

Brook would destroy Khan no doubt

0 |

Anyone staying up for this brook fight?

0 |

Her big tits will see her through

0 |

Hahaha muzka ;) my Liverpool thread nemesis

0 |

Stayed up to watch the brook fight. Thought it was tough on porter but kel definitely finished the better of the 2. Delighted he won he really shows the heart of a lion. An awful cut for both fighters too.

0 |

I've never been impressed with Brook.

0 |

Seen the fight was glad he won it. Everybody in commentary and in sky studio had it for Porter

fair play to your man sitting beside Khan saying Brook would beat Khan

0 |

Khan wil get ko'd if it happens

0 |

That's how I would bet it

0 |

who all's heading on saturday?

looking forward to seeing what this arena will be like. it'll be a disaster if it rains

0 |

Client has given me some VIP tickets. No idea what this entails but should be a good night!

0 |

I'm heading... can't wait. Strange not knowing what to expect in terms of the stadium.

0 |

Aye was just on looking for photos of it going up...theres barely anything

0 |

Anyone know the full card yet? And fight times?

0 |

Kell Brooks been stabbed in Tenerife. Think he's alright though

0 |

19:00 Conrad Cummings V Robert Talarek
20:00 Marco McCullough V Dmitry Kirillov
21:00 Jamie Conlan V Jose Estrella
21:00 Eamonn O'Kane V Virgilijus Stapulionis
22:00 Carl Frampton V Kiko Martinez

That's from Paddypower. Boxnation starts at 7pm and Cummings is the first fight on, so aiming to be down for 6.45 or so. Heading to the Hudson first if you're about.

0 |

Surely McCullough fight would be the one before Frampton? His would be the next biggest fight.

What time you there from?

0 |

hudson at 5 or so

0 |

Brook been stabbed before sure

0 |

Might see you in there for a swift one, you'll be going for the cummings fight anyway? Wanna see all the fights

0 |

ill be in the hudson all day making a bollocks of myself

0 |

will definitely be there for the first fight

0 |

www.belfasttelegraph.c...

McGuigan probably already counting his ££ if Frampton wins

0 |

already talking about ducking Ridgoneux. He is prob correct in the way he is thinking about his fighter, but to me that's isn't boxing the way he is talking. Also his criticisms are retarded

0 |

Rigondeux is the last fight he'll need to take. He'll earn a fortune against Santa Cruz & Quigg. It'd be great to see those fights in Belfast.

0 |

what's the last part about Baz?

Rigondeux wouldnt exactly generate a lot of interest though would it? I know he knocked his last opponent out first round but does he not normally get booed? If he is the best about surely it makes sense to keep him until you have hopefully beat the rest then set a mega fight?

0 |

Rigondeux is genuinely the best boxer about at the minute (bar Floyd). He might need a fight against the likes of Frampton or Santa Cruz to make bigger money though.

1 |

yeah few boys i know would be big in to boxing and say Rigondeux is brilliant, people dont know what they are talking about etc. Dont think i have watched him fight tbh

0 |

El Maravilla Martinez is actually in town for this one. Definitely going to the weigh-in tomorrow now

1 |

It is a bad fight for frampton to take purely because he would get emptied. But Barry was talking like a mug, and basically taking down frampton like he's scared. which to me isn't what being a manager is about. Basically running him down saying he's boring which I totally disagree with. I'd watch ridgoneux all day. His KO's collection is good too.

If he took the fight in belfast it's be huge.

The interview I read was in a red top. It just didn't read right for me. sounded like ducking and underselling frampton a bit. Like he saying let's get him and me as much coin as he can get before someone beats him.

0 |

it makes sense though. rigondeux is like m bison, need to beat the rest before getting to the boss.

1 |

lol

It does make sense but it just read wrong the way he said. Any other manager or promoter would have talked out there back side about it. you bet your balls frampton thinks he could beat him being a fighter in all.

Then again it's ridgoneux. He prob going thank fuck Barry said that ha

0 |

I backed frampton on points there. And kiko by ko for the sheer price

0 |