Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

titanic quarter it is then

0 |

When is tickets out? all over this. fighting Irish

0 |

This saturday

Pm me with ticket details i can sort them for you

0 |

Hope the tickets aren't too much of a rip off.

0 |

as long as you're allowed to take a drink it'll not matter if it's pishing.

0 |

How many tickets will go on sale?

0 |

Im hoping that is why they went for a larger capacity TF as the last frampton fight they went up a fair %

0 |

What do they mean by Titanic Quarter? Outdoor or something? Slipways would be immense.

0 |

Supposedly £44 £75 £105, £150 & VIP .....

Last fight was a rip off.

0 |

they're getting more expensive every time

0 |

£40, £70, £100 and £150 but obviously ticketbastard will hit you for each ticket as well

0 |

Yeah think mine were including the charges.

0 |

The 44 quid seats will be very few and probably shite.

0 |

I got them for last fight and seats were decent but i dont know what the set up for this will be like

unless people vote with their feet they will continue to rise. No way i am paying any more than £40

0 |

I want to make sure I get a half decent view so I guess i'll be going for the £70. I suppose they will justify the price hike by the fact it's a World Title fight I would imagine.

0 |

Same.

0 |

the £40 and £70 quid ones will go like wildfire on sat morning with everyone thinking along the same lines. could be a few having pay for ton quid tickets for what could be a 2 min fight. will be on to ticketshafter at 5 to 10 like the rest of the country haha.

0 |

with 16k tickets on sale i doubt they'll be sold out first thing

0 |

Kell brook vs Shawn Porter 16th August - Stub Hub Centre in Cali. Word to your fucking mamma

0 |

what ya reckon be a good age to get a kid into this? my wee lad has a wile fearless aggressive & competitive streak thats just perfect for baxin

0 |

As early as possible RJ what age is he?

0 |

Can go about 5 or below I think. Be no contact I think up to 10, not totally sure on this but by them he be vastly superior to most of his age group if he went so young. Prob have multiple all Ireland's by then. Imagine how proud you be lol

0 |

he's currently 3, takes no shit even from older lads had to pull him out of a scrum of older kids who were playing ball at funky monkeys when one slapped him round the back of the head and he just turned round and whacked the wee lad making him cry.. he's mustard, plays well and is extremely polite but as soon as you want a wrestle or take something from him he turns into a rage machine lol

0 |

well i think we should have a whiparound and pay his training fees between us. you know it makes sense RJ.

0 |

could be like this by the time he is 5

0 |

If the money's right i'll fight him

0 |

I'm just thinking of early retirement of the back of his hard work tbh

0 |

early retirement? say it takes him another 25 - 30 years to make his millions - i'd say there's more chance he'll be dedicating his world title victory to his late father

1 |

rj, if you live in Newtownabbey as I think you mentioned before, bring him down to cloughfern. there is a kids play park in fernagh, just across from the world famous chippy. its like the hunger games in that park some afternoons, if he survives that he should be fit for a career in boxing nae bather!

0 |

All fun and games creating a super soldier. All fun and games until you tell him it's time for bed and get binned

0 |

My nephew has been boxing for last few years. Started when he was about 8 or 9. Won the ulsters and reached the all ireland semis this year

0 |

Khan arrested for assault

0 |

if this is true he should do time by the law. Dangerous weapons he is swinging

0 |

Fury v Chisora binned cause Chissy Rascal has a broken hand, and as expected, Tysons taking it with his usual grace on Twitter...so far hes threatened to fight a girl from England ladies football team and is now just looking to fight anyone in the Bolton area ha

0 |

god i hate him.

he was in my girls house (in b4 jokes lol) before too, glad i missed the tinker

0 |

'House' lol

0 |

He's a fucking goat - 2
Big Fights called off in a row

0 |

Curtis Woodhouse has accepted his challenge to fight if he gets 100 grand.

0 |

All nonsense

0 |

The big man needs a fight

0 |

Of course its all nonsense. No chance will anyone be fighting Tyson Fury in Bolton city centre tonight. He's a fucking ewing.

1 |

Well, not an organised fight anyway. Some balloon might crack him. A bouncer who thinks he's hard or something.

0 |

he is a monkey.

0 |

Liam Gallagher calls out Fury imgur.com/wNt7egQ

0 |

He's fighting someone on sat, just don't know who yet

0 |

Tony Thompson said he would take the fight on a weeks notice

1 |

I'd love to see Furt beat Gallaghers total cunt in

1 |

Andy Lee to challenge Kid Chocolate for WBO title on Mayweather undercard

0 |

The Manchester fighter pulled out of the bout after his uncle and first trainer Hughie fell seriously ill and was taken to hospital.
Promoter Frank Warren, who had already seen Fury's initial opponent Dereck Chisora withdraw due to injury, said: "I'm very, very, disappointed."
Warren added that Fury would now fight Chisora at a later date.

0 |

And he called Chisora a shithouse for pulling out with injury.

0 |