Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

What time they on tonzer?

0 |

David price in the ring already

0 |

Cotto on late I'd imagine

0 |

5ish in morning? Just checked programme starts at three

0 |

Watching David price box is brutal these days so defensive

0 |

5 at the earliest Glenn

0 |

no way im watching all that ha, might get up about 4.

any other decent fights on the card?

0 |

Not sure of the undercard to be honest

0 |

How did price get on?

0 |

Won every round - bore fest

0 |

Andy lee on the undercard ... Parful

0 |

Ovil Mckenzie vs travis dickenson

0 |

Ovil Mckenzie just sparked him clean out in the second round. Sure you know yourself

0 |

What a legend Katie Taylor is by the way 6 time European Champion.

0 |

What next for Cotto & Martinez? Two of my favourite fighters from the last few years

0 |

Andy Lee KO giant.gfycat.com/LazyP...

0 |

Great shot from lee. What a performance from cotto - he's back to his best. Had a cotto and butler double.

0 |

didn't realise he had Martinez down 3 times in the first round, how did he do the rest of the fight? Didn't look too mobile

0 |

fightnext.com/video/39...

0 |

cheers will give it a watch now, some dig Lee hit your man Jackson

0 |

Is it just me, but that Lee KO looked soft.

0 |

short right hand would have had some effect as the guy was coming forward and had just missed with the punch he had thrown

0 |

easiest way to get sparked MM. Throwing a punch, caught on the chin while it's up in air on the way in. perfect shot and ending tbf

0 |

Great ko from lee but he didn't look good at all

0 |

He was shite but a great win to pull it out of the bag like that.

0 |

he's been shit for a while now

0 |

Kell brook Shaun porter August 9th

0 |

McCullough was alright last night, tough enough opponent but he took a lot of digs. Stepping up another level he might be found out. He's a very quick & smart fighter though.

0 |

It was live on u.tv mf so watched it. It was an awful cut McCullough had.

0 |

Great ko wins by Cummings and Conlon

0 |

Thought marc was sucked into a brawl first 4-5 rounds. Not like him. Breen was going nuts in the corner. That boy was swinging wild all night. He'll learn from it and showed a good chin and a lot of heart after that cut....which looked like it was caused by one of 5-6 butts.
Conlan impressive again and his first knock down punch was a cracker. Cummings knockout punch was unreal....boys legs just buckled

0 |

www.belfasttelegraph.c...

0 |

Fair play. Missed that fight. He'll be doubly pleased as he is currently the best loking fella on the Shankill.

0 |

Watched Russell v Lomanchenko there. The Ukrainian looks class.

0 |

He is class

0 |

Watched it at the weekend - he is most definitely the next p4p great. His hand speed and movement is as good as I have ever seen. Fucking joy to watch

0 |

Rigondeaux vs Katie Taylor

0 |

Ricky burns beaten again last night by a relative nobody. He has very little left to offer now. He went on an amazing run for a couple of years winning 2 world titles so fair play to him but when your being knocked down by bums it's time to go. Thon cunt came out swinging like a maniac - it was like a street fighter.

0 |

www.irish-boxing.com/m...

croke park? i have no idea if they would even hold it there, but he said he hopes people "come down" to watch the fight.

0 |

It must be solitude

0 |

solitude is not in ireland

1 |

Oh justim ya wee rascal yee

windsor park, or somewhere down Dublin.

0 |

Ok justim.

0 |

is that the provies after me now?

0 |

Surely it has to be in Belfast

0 |

He wants as many people to come down to the press conference tomorrow
It will be in Belfast

0 |

That's what I was thinking MF.

can't think of anywhere else it will be bar windsor park.

0 |

I bet it's in Titanic area like the Giro starts ...

0 |

Titanic area

1 |

you people read something somewhere?

0 |