Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

boxings shite

0 |

Night night George. Anyone with an entrance like that deserves to go the way of Apollo Creed. Groves is a great talent but froch showed his class. Great fight all in all.

0 |

fuck that. shite match.

0 |

that was brutal. like watching MIA even without the faggot holds.

0 |

haha. what the fuck was that like.
Seamus Coleman would knock Groves bollox in.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

0 |

i want my money back man like.

0 |

Glad I got 1 prediction right

0 |

Not sure what Groves game plan was but it didn't work. He had 20 rounds in total and couldn't knock Froch out. Froch deserves a lot of credit.

Groves has made serious doe from the ref stopping the first fight, fair play.

0 |

20 rounds?

0 |

His leg folding back underneath him was almost comical

0 |

Bit harsh.

0 |

Thought Groves was doing ok for first 5 rounds. Thought Froch looked more cagey. I'm no expert but was it a tactic of just hiding his time sort of thing? Granted Froch appeared to get better as fight went on. But Groves, to me, appeared to be landing the cleaner shots. Then... BOOM.

1 |

*biding

0 |

I thought it was closer than they had on the cards and groves was gaining confidence.

0 |

Groves won most of those 20 rounds though, that's the objective lol

0 |

But he got knocked da fuck out

0 |

The objective is to win fights. And he's 0/2

It's probably too simplistic a view but i thought Groves should have took the fight to Froch like the first one. Everything he threw in the first one landed

0 |

The first one wasn't a lost cause of anything in his game plan and last night he was starting to get on top and hit all the cleanest shots, it's the nature of the sport that something like that can happen t any second.

0 |

But in the first fight Groves took the centre of the ring and was coming forward. Last night he was more susceptible to that knockout punch because he was on the backfoot and up against the ropes

0 |

He was on the back foot the whole time against De Gale and beat him. He hit Froch with everything last time as couldn't finish him so there wasn't gonna work this time probably. If that had kept going last night I think Groves would have won on points

0 |

I enjoyed the way Groves claimed he would stop Froch with a left hookwhich is the punch he was throwing when he got chopped down.

0 |

Lol, that's right

0 |

That post was a mess so I'll just step aside

0 |

I'm like biffs almanac when it comes to thon baxing. What a night.
God bless Carl froch ... I heard he had a postal vote and voted martina Anderson

1 |

I'm out too.

0 |

proves froch is the man. shows he done well to come back from being on the floor in the 1st in the first fight. a hard man. fair play to him.

0 |

Wonder if George Groves' biggest fans still think the ref was wrong to step in before Froch punched Groves head off its shoulders in the first fight?

0 |

Froch is a warrior and brought it too groves and he couldn't live with him.

0 |

Votaíl Carl Froch COFCF

0 |

Froch told me after the fight last night that he's having a street fight with pastor McConnell next Allah rocky 5

0 |

he couldnt live with it? lol, he landed about 90% of all clean shots in the fight

0 |

How many clean shots would he have landed after he got up off the deck Utah?

0 |

what?

0 |

always amazes me when i see boxers with their guard down by their waist, groves was very naive imo.
pretty shite fight

0 |

thought it was a good fight, froch had the tactics spot on. groves needed to force froch to open up and get involved more toe to toe. but he didn't, he held back for the most.

0 |

Tonzer knows

0 |

Smaller ring really fucked Groves over. I think Froch was always going to win. Had his jab on the go. Think Groves would have lost for sure if he had of gone at him like the first time. But he was starting to build momentum and it would have been interesting to see how it would have gone if he wasn't sparked out. Froch has some chin on him and Groves isn't anywhere near it.

0 |

Chin the big difference, froch was keeping him out of range with his jab from the first round.
Could see it coming for groves.

0 |

Frampton - Martinez announced for Sept 6th (outdoors) www.boxingscene.com/fr...

0 |

Seen that - think the kings hall will be the venue.

0 |

serious? fuck that. though Ravenhill was a cert

0 |

*thought

0 |

Thought about ravenhill could well be but the rugby season will be well underway by then.

0 |

Will be interesting. Martinez will be a different animal now I'd imagine with the confidence he's had from winning the title and defending it on the road. Will be a good fight

0 |

Hall vs Butler and cotto vs Martinez tonight on box nation. Parrrrfullll. Fancy cotto tonight think he will have more hunger tonight. Especially considering Martin Murray near stopped Martinez in his last fight. Will be fucking epic

0 |

Said tonight 3 times in the one sentence. I'm better on the swall ffs

0 |

You're an awful boring bastard on or off it lad

0 |

I will spark you big teeth never mind cotto vs Martinez. You on it the night?

0 |

Hahaha yeah, getting completely on it here soon aye. Gonna go see Paul Woolford. Can't wait to get on it here

0 |

Well earned after studying like fuck. God speed

0 |