Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Re-run of the 1st fight only Froch 6 months closer to retirement age.
8th round stoppage by a leaner, meaner, wiser Groves.

hope so. Froch looks like a UFC fag.

0 |

Froch is such a tube 'like every boxer should be'... He always throws in tips like this ha. First time I'm edging towards Froch though but hopefully not

0 |

Grim Watt might as well be Carl Froch's da. Will probably jump on if Groves is beating him

0 |

is there any way to pay for this without sky satellite?

I have a link to a skygo account for my laptop but that isn't providing sky boxoffice.

really don't want to ruin this searching for links.

0 |

Sign up to vsource.ne (I'll check if that address is right when I get to a laptop). Few quid a month and gets you everything in HD, football, boxing, UFC etc

0 |

News source actually I think it is

0 |

cool, would be up for at...new-source.ne looks like a basic sports news page and well out of date at that too so it must be something else. get a link up later. cheers JU

0 |

www.firstrowsports.bz
www.firstrows.eu

0 |

its this...http://news-source.tv/

used to be liveonlinefooty

0 |

Utah that site is saying it's not taking subscriptions on its main site and has redirected. Says it's the same shit though. You recommend it, good picture and no buffering etc?

0 |

It's redirected to a site called footy report

0 |

Shit, I dunno MJ, see I had my account since I was with onlinefooty and it just transferred over, didn't know if they were taking new accounts or not. But the sites amazing, perfect streams, HD quality, full broadcasts, and pretty much any match or big fight if it's on

0 |

News source is great. Hd streams. Able to stream it on ipad and link it to Apple TV to watch of a big tv with perfect quality

0 |

And a playstation if that helps

0 |

I'll probably give that other one a go just to see. Nice one.

0 |

Can't wait for this fight honestly

0 |

didn't realise you can purchase it via virgin without being signed to sky sports...so happy days. BRING.IT.ON.

0 |

Nonitio Donaire is fighting live on boxnation shortly. Fight is in japan or something. A good prelude to tonight.

0 |

Bit of a melting afternoon ahead waiting on it. Gonna be great this. Took Groves in 5&6, both 22/1

0 |

its gonna be an early one, Anthony Joshua due to start around half 6!

De Fail on at 9 and main event 10

0 |

good shout F22, may go for that myself

0 |

Dont want to start drinking that early tho.

0 |

Anyone who has box nation and hasn't watched Donaire fight stick it on now it's live and you will be given a treat.

0 |

Ladbrokes were doing groups of 3 rounds. All decent prices.

0 |

yeah going for 7-9 Groves myself, hopefully its stopped. I cant see Groves putting him down within 6 rounds

0 |

I done froch 4-6 more with my heart than my head

0 |

i cant understand anyone who would want Froch to win this ha

0 |

I've watched froch his whole career unlike you fair weather boxing fans who have seen 2 fights. He's a warrior and arguably has the best chin in boxing.

0 |

haha

0 |

This Donaire fight is class - the lad is a hero

0 |

Fucking love boxing in china, big fights on at 3 o'clock on a Saturday. Bad cut for Donaire here tho and he's had the guy down. Could lose on a technical knockout tho because the cuts so bad

0 |

Fucking fight stopped

0 |

Donaire wins on a technical decisions. Went to the scorecards after 4 rounds because the cut happened after a headbutt. Donaire new WBA superfeather weight champion

0 |

Watching this first fight replayed on sky now, have to fancy Groves. Froch is hard as nails though.

Can see a Groves win followed by a decider in the winter

0 |

Groves 6,7+8. Great odds. I hope Jordy is on Froch

0 |

any decent streams for this?

0 |

Get the pay per view ya tramp

0 |

don't have sky or virgin...double tramp! :)

0 |

Same boat dale and the laptop is fucked so only have the ipad. Not happening tbh

0 |

bound to be summat out there with commentary in russian or wha

0 |

Is news-source down?

0 |

Same here DDB. Supertramp. Or something

0 |

www.usagoals.tv/boxing...

0 |

Laptop is fucked and streM is jumpy as fuck. Find it hard to like either of the two but reckon froch will ko him.

Listened to groves' trainer paddy fitzpatrick interview on talksport during the week. Legend. One of the best sports interviews i have heard.

0 |

Just stumbled on Tyson Fury's twitter, he loves trolling the fuck out of Froch and Hearn

0 |

Insane how much The commentators want Froch to win ha

0 |

only one winner at the minute.

0 |

What a punch

0 |

Lovely set up and finish.

Will Froch get another go at andre ward you reckon?

0 |

Go on son. Froch 7-9 comes up again

0 |