Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

He needs a knockout. Looked like he could go far in his career but just couldn't seem to step up when he hit the higher levels

0 |

He's a great chin Lindsay to be fair to him. Has taken some class body shots as well

0 |

The question is, which round do I back Anthony Joshua to knock Private Lee Clegg out in? 1 or 2?

0 |

0 |

Thon were great riots in belfast

0 |

He's had a good career, made a lot of money out of it.

he always said he would never turn pro, never thought his heart was in the pro game. also came up short as well.

0 |

Free ice lollies for months.

0 |

Be a good 3 minute sweat like

0 |

Lol flash.

0 |

Every house you went to was stocked up on them. Great times.

0 |

Fucking was alright. The fucking conveyor belt of petrol bombs was like no other.

0 |

anyone see this fight on channel 5 at the weekend?
www.channel5.com/shows...

was the fight of the year, brutal stuff...never seen one like it

0 |

Aye seen it was a belter. The whole tournament has been good

0 |

Froch is such a fucking tube, hes on here telling people to watch montages of him ha, hes the worst liar ever too, every time he talks about 'dismantling' him in the first time he starts scratching and looking away. be a laugh if he went out in one round lol

0 |

said it before. Groves will have came out of that fight feeling like he won and froch ego and confidence will have took a massive hit. Never mind the physical damage, tho remains to be seen if this will effect him this Saturday. he could come in fired up.

he got totally dominated in the middle of the ring. a stronger ref in that fight and he wouldn't have got to land the majority of them illegals punches he only seemed to land up to round 8.

Different fight this time but froch only fights one way do don't no sure what will change in the first half of the fight. maybe groves will approach it different.

Not even calling it, just want to see a good fight. just going to enjoy it over in megaluf with a load of English cunts yeoooo

0 |

you heading to the Luf this weekend? YEEEEEOOOOW central ha

people talking about Froch not has the edge on Groves cause of the gloves were off, its rubbish, every time Groves even stares at him, Froch is near setting off in to a nervous tick ha

0 |

He totally owns him. clear as day. owned him in the ring as well. froch will know he totally dominated him in an exchanges that happened in the middle of the ring. From sparring him froch would have thought he will overpower him, didn't happen.

Big chance for froch tho to prove his worth again. He is a warrior.

yes hitting the luf, DJ SAMMY yeeeooooo

0 |

the Luf, the Luf, The Luf is on fire!!

youre definitely taking yourself in to a scrap with some dick from Nottingham ha

0 |

prob get emptied, but as long as i get my point across that is all that matters

0 |

I hope Froch bates the fucking bag out of Groves

0 |

lol why?

Baz you should a 1992 England top with Palmer on the back...youd be a hero

0 |

PALMMMMEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

0 |

Just, tbh. Always really liked Froch, really really dislike Groves still. Just want to see Groves get his bag knocked in so he'll fuck up

0 |

after the last fight and the way Froch has gone on since, i cant comprehend why anyone would want him to win lol

0 |

Comprehend then lad. #TeamFroch4lyf

0 |

the bit about the Sports psychologist here haha

0 |

Froch has been a massive idiot outside the ring since his amateur days. I thought every one knew this.

tbh he miles more unlikable than groves if you can remember him before pro and up to when he won a title, he didn't have the trolling tools to pull off the brash hate figure.

0 |

froch handled that well. the sports psychologist seems to working on that. Not sure how it will work in the fight tho.

0 |

Groves is re-writing the rule book on trolling, that stare alone is hilarious ha

0 |

I can't work out if froch is doing well or groves is actually being even more annoying. Hard to tell with him

0 |

Bro is going over for it too. Will be some craic at Wembley like

0 |

his tactics are basically, agree with him, call him on grammar. hes doing better than last time though, Groves is actually surprised in to silence a few times, or is he thinking thats annoying Froch even more? ha

0 |

the difference is froch is putting all that on which the psychologist has worked on, we all know groves does his head in. Groves is just being groves. These interviews mean nothing. they've shared the ring that much it won't make much difference come night.

Actually can't wait to see froch see how he comes into this fight.

0 |

i think it does matter a bit, it definitely hampered Froch the last time. That 'you fought the worst Carl Froch and i still beat you' at the end there was good, as was the handshake, Froch back in the hunt ha

0 |

I wanted Froch to win the first time out. But since I don't care. Hope they beat the cunt out of each other and they both lose.

0 |

I also had Froch to win in Round 7-9. Was bouncing about the place taps aff when he got it lol

0 |

in the grand scheme of things. Him having a better interview not going to change in the ring much for groves. Unless he's a mental midget and has broke mentally which is unlikely.

Froch wasn't bad last time because he got pissed off in the interviews. he got put down early, He was bad because groves totally dominated him centre of ring especially in close. he's a rangy fighter. Matter of fact he was the clear puncher in the fight.

as I say won't matter much. will come down to who tactics are spot on and who is close to there peak in the fight.

0 |

Froch has always got on like a maggot, from the days of calling out Calzaghe, claiming he was being avoided.

0 |

bs.twimg.com/media/Bok...

0 |

Behind The Ropes pt1 was class. love Groves.

0 |

Can't wait for the weigh in today. Rumours are groves is struggling but that could all be bullshit. Biggest fight in English history. Honestly can't wait for it. Hope froch smashes him early to end the doubts but this could be as epic as the first fight.

0 |

i'm going to a formal tomorrow night, so will be missing every second of this

0 |

You are going to miss a whopper

0 |

I also hope Froch kicks his arse.

0 |

really looking forward to this

0 |

haha @ every second of this, feel for you mf

0 |

SSN now-ish for the weigh in.

0 |

5er on Froch rounds 7-9 again, 6/1. C'mon ya big cont ya

0 |

Anthony Joshua is a beast

0 |

If I had lots and lots of money. I'd have it all on Joshua to win in round 1 or 2

0 |