Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Crolla vs John Murray on the Quigg undercard - should be a smasher. Potential fight of the year candidate in Europe anyway. Virgil hunter confirmed khan ain't fighting Broner - both know a loss will destroy them, and both looking a mayweather payday. Tony bellew fighting Brudov - tough first fight that. Could see bellew getting sparked if he's not too careful. Fuck I should be on ringside as a pundit.

0 |

Froch fight sold out within a hour

0 |

Watching Leo Santa Cruz fight from the weekend - really impressive stuff will be a tough fight for frampton.

0 |

you got a link Tonzer?

0 |

What's capacity for Froch fight?

0 |

Kevin Mitchell vs Miguel Vasquez on the groves vs froch undercard. Would be tasty that.

0 |

i.imgur.com/uFFuSCy.gif

0 |

vine.co/v/MbuaJdaQBJq

0 |

Brian Magee in line to fight James Degale apparently. WBC have messed De Gale about and wont be the next contender for the title. Would love Magee to bate him but cant see it. Although he has surprised us before

0 |

Great interview here on Transworld Sport with Carl Frampton...

0 |

The Hudson showing this tonight?

0 |

Had a few beers last night and ended up watching Ward vs Gati 1,2 and 3. Fuck they were epic. Frampton, Conlon, and O'kane looked excellent last night.

0 |

Apparently capacity is now 80,000 for Froch Groves. Didn't think it would sell that tbh.

0 |

Manny does it again. Bradley was woeful in that fight

0 |

Jason Quiggley signs for Golden Boy - expected first fight in Boston in 6 weeks. A great prospect

0 |

Any links to watch Mayweather Maidana?

0 |

Far play that Floyd can last to the end of his fights. Il be surprised if I ever make it, fell asleep in the last round ffs.

I blame it on the fights being on late, and him being a boring cunt too.

0 |

0 |

He fruited out with the glove issue.

Hate them gloves he picks.

0 |

m.youtube.com/watch?v=...

0 |

Waterfront Brawl 20th June www.irish-boxing.com/m...

0 |

I can get tickets for that if anyone is looking any - save you the charge from ticketmaster

£30, £40 and £60

0 |

Ali laying his opponent on the floor: i.imgur.com/qOJZU.jpg

0 |

I see it was on Twitter recently with talk of Frampton now fighting Kiko again?

0 |

Saw that, Santa Cruz wants Quigg. Mustn't fancy it. Martinez would be the easier way to a world title anyway.

0 |

Big cat Williams isn't it?

great boxer. Past his best by that stage. Ali was incredible in that fight.

0 |

Matthew Macklin slating HBO and Geale - and rightly so. Fucking disgraceful the way he was treated. That fight could of headlined that card no problem.

Frampton vs Martinez would be a great fight again. I think it would be very close. Martinez is fighting with some confidence at the minute. Def think it's a better fight for frampton than Santa Cruz. He will destroy quigg if that fights made.

0 |

fb.me/6KGVEsQe

0 |

By the way can't fucking wait for cotto vs Martinez will be the fight of the year in my humble opinion

0 |

Has George groves signed with Sauerland Brothers? Seems to be the rumour around twitter this morning. Would be a great move for him.

0 |

@SauerlandBros: Delighted, excited and proud to announce we have signed @StGeorgeGroves on a long term promotional deal where history will be made.

0 |

Martin Lindsay fighting tonight on ss2 shows on naiiiiii

0 |

7 unanswered posts - fuck me

0 |

Hi ya Tonzer.

0 |

Couldn't let there be 8 in a row.

0 |

Cheers TF :-) was getting worried I was demented there

0 |

Marty FTW

Watched him 2 weeks ago, looked sharp. Also said he's not drinking at all which to me says he wants a bigger fight.

0 |

That was all good info I was supplying in them posts too fs just not appreciated. Yeah heard he looked good. Fancy a late Lindsay stoppage tonight

0 |

He looked in great shape, tho tbf he has looked the same way since we were kids so hard to say really.

Just hope he throws more punches. Loses rounds purely because of this.

Great scrap this one on now

0 |

that groves froch around the table looks good,

Groves totally owns him, it's funny how much he gets under froch's skin.

0 |

This could be a belter

0 |

Needs a knockout already.

he said he will retire if he loses this

0 |

He should just doesn't have it in the tank anymore. Hope he can turn this round but I doubt it

0 |

reflexes waning, no sharpness from lack of fights, hard call when you watch it happening now.

still always a chance of a big shot

0 |

He hasn't hit anyone a big shot in a long time tho baz. Doesn't look to have his heart in it tho

0 |

i know, still a chance lol

0 |

I hope your right I hate Leeds cunts

0 |

i.imgur.com/BPCScMl.gif

0 |

the other lad could stop him if he upped the tempo

0 |

Shat lol Alec Reid is a maniac

0 |