Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

what your predictions? lol

0 |

who do you fancy for prizefighter?

0 |

what time's the mayweather fight on?

0 |

SPOILER ALERT ......

Fuck me Floyd Mayweather was unbelievable last night, he made cotto look beyond average. The man is fully still in his prime and is by far the greatest fighter of our generation. Hes a joy to watch. Prizefighter last night was unbelievable some great scrapes, plus I backed Eamon O'kane from the outset :) the dudey stoppage was an absolute disgrace. Ian John Lewis is a terrible referee and he should not be allowed any big fights in the future. The kings hall was rammed last night - the atmosphere was unreal !!

0 |

I always thought Mayweather to be 'ONE' of the greatest pound for pound fighters ever. Didnt get to see it last night as i'm in Germany with work but seen the result on BBC World News. He is just too quick and my personal opinion is that he would knock begs of shite out of Manny P.

Really loved his fight against Diego Corrales, it showed every thing about him, great footwork to get away from the reach, his incredible ability to make fighters miss and lightning hand speed. IIRC one of the rounds Corrales threw 3 and landed 1. Every time he looked to plant his feet for a second Mayweather jabbed him twice an disappeared.

If you have never seen this fight, get it watched.

0 |

The corrales fight was amazing. Saul Alvarez vs Shane mosley was lethal :) great performance from both. I think Shane should retire now on a high

0 |

Yehh mosley fight was unreal!
Didn't catch the interviews at the end of mayweather fight, did he say whos up next?

0 |

He called out pacman again

0 |

Enjoy jail Floyd you silly little cunt. Hateful wee bastard, much like Tyson.

That decision was shocking for dudey :(

0 |

Floyd is a legend

0 |

Any links to rewatch the fight?

0 |

One of the greatest boxers of all time no doubt.

What is he going to jail for? still a legend?

0 |

I never said he was a Model citizen buy he's a boxing legend. The greatest of our generation

0 |

yea links to the fight would be amazing, 8.5 points to whom ever provides

0 |

McCloskey was shite last night

0 |

Geg he was shite but he was winnin the fight on everyones cards - it was a bad stoppage and Ian John Lewis has had previous - he's an awful ref and it was never a finish

0 |

He constantly kept on getting hit with a right hook for the whole fight. Corley never looked in trouble.

0 |

He was up on all scorecards that's all that matters fs

0 |

He was shite tho

0 |

"I went to Pacquiao and offered him $40 million dollars. I called him and talked to him direct. I offered him $40 million dollars and said that I would wire him $20 million in 48 hours. He turned me down. He basically said [that he wants] 50-50. I said 'how can you say that you for 50-50 when you are not doing the same [pay-per-view] numbers that I'm doing.' If you go back and read the article, he said that he would do [the fight] for less [money]. Then he said he wouldn't take the random blood and urine tests, so its just been a problem trying to make this fight," Mayweather said.

0 |

His own promoter had no problem with the stoppage. He's just nowhere near good enough

0 |

Chisora vs Haye in Upton Park
www.guardian.co.uk/spo...

0 |

www.guardian.co.uk/spo... Peterson vs Khan possibly off

0 |

see the way these two goats are gettin on in that press conference. two dicks. Haye and Chisora of course.

0 |

atic.guim.co.uk/sys-im...

0 |

This guy is a prize cock --- www.boxingscene.com/sc...

0 |

good read on haye chisora and the implications

0 |

www.guardian.co.uk/spo...

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/...

0 |

What a fight this will be ---- www.boxingscene.com/ma...

0 |

should be a classic on paper

0 |

a wonder scrap

0 |

Chisora is a scumbag ---- www.boxingscene.com/de...

0 |

Fuck me Carl froch was devastating last night, was a great test for frampton too who looked really good. He's lightyears ahead of quigg and Monroe

0 |

Brute really found out, froch was really on a different level.

0 |

carl froche with devastatingly fast combos, really good gear.

0 |

7/4 was an unreal price for froch considering bute had never mixed it with the elite in the division

0 |

Great fight, can't believe the ref didn't stop it earlier, but my word at frochs girlfriend

0 |

Frampton was brilliant, totally out boxed the mexican. Froch just too quick and strong. Two good fights.

0 |

I was on Skybet when Frocj started to get him in the 3rd. Froch went from 5/1 to Evens to stop the fight. Bloody betting was suspended so couldn't get on it at 5's.

0 |

worst when that happens Dee, type of thing that could make a man sick in his own mouth.

0 |

Was great viweing, Froch was on fire!

0 |

the contractual rematch should be a big event in montreal. Froch was outstanding, sold some serious dummys and those powerpunches at the end were quality!

0 |

Bute was totally outclassed and just couldnt cope, no answers. Leaves you wondering what he could possibly bring to the table for the rematch.

0 |

Is there anywhere I can see Framptons fight? Missed it :(

0 |

Any vids of the Froch fight? Completely missed everything this weekend

0 |

all frochs good work being undone by claiming hes not surpassed calzaghe

0 |

*hes now

0 |

he can talk some waffle that boy.

talking about 8 title fights he had in a row means he should be ranked ahead when he lost 2 of them which were arguably the 2 biggest.

no shame in that at all but hard ranking him ahead of them past greats when he not even the best at his weight at this time.

0 |

the fight MF

0 |