Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

next fight details.

going to get a box for this one - works out at £30 more than a normal ticket and means you don't have to stand in the aisles drinking

0 |

cheers, hopefully a decent card on. last one was brilliant!

Struggling for what to get the missus for her birthday too so hopefully the tickets are out before then haha

0 |

this lad Conrad Cummings from Dungannon is making his debut, so should be a serious amount of hallions at this.

0 |

Anyone any "ITK" info on who the likely opponent is?

0 |

santa cruz already has a fight in march, so maybe martinez again for a title? could be st. paddy's weekend, which would be fucking bedlam

0 |

Has Martinez not agreed some fight in Japan? In which case would Quigg be a possibility?

0 |

Martinez has signed fight in japan in march. No hope it's quigg - I think it will be a final eliminator for Santa Cruz. There's no way they would take the Rigondeaux fight - that would be crazy

0 |

Frampton to Fight WBC number 1 contender Hugo Cazares

0 |

Another easy fight.

0 |

Does he have much of a choice in this instance? If he wants a mandatory world title fight? I'm genuinely asking btw

0 |

when is it?

0 |

Friday 4th April

0 |

Ulster playing the next night - should have had it the following saturday. not everyone will be able to take the friday off for a day's drinking

0 |

looking at the rankings seems the only way to go for an immediate fight with santa cruz, even though it's one they both want. after that either a defence or unification with martinez.

0 |

not saying he does have a choice fido. It's just another easy fight for him at this stage of his career imo.

0 |

Tickets on sale tomorrow?

0 |

Obviously everyone rates Rigondeaux as too good for Frampton, but what about Santa Cruz. I hear nothing but good reports of him. But mixed opinions of how people think a fight between the 2 of them would go.

0 |

Rigondeaux is on god level compared to everyone else

0 |

I mean between Santa Cruz and Frampton?

0 |

Santa Cruz is a really good champion. Watched him on the broner vs midana card. Hes a slick operator but really gritty too and has decent power. Its a very losable fight for Frampton. If he gets him to Belfast I think he will have the edge but its not an easy fight.

0 |

Frampton's at the stage now where every other fight should be a close one to call. As Tonzer says if the big fights are in Belfast he should shade them

0 |

He would def beat Quigg and Martinez - Santa Cruz is a pickem fight

0 |

Tickets bought!

0 |

got sorted this morning as well, 12 of us in a box, mayhem.

0 |

How much is that mf?

0 |

brilliant mf, had to go for the cheap ones as in process of buying a house atm.

They are a bit more expensive than normal 3 tickets £145! West Upper Row U, probably in with all the hoods lol
The missus, wee lad and me

0 |

works out at £108 each - last tickets were £65 i think but it was a nightmare with the drinks - brutal that you can't take your drinks down to the seats. one of the lads spent £20 on grub and wasn't allowed to take it in - he's a miserable cunt so it pretty much ruined his night

0 |

Victor Ortiz got sparked last night 2nd Round by Luis Collazo - didnt see that coming. Ortiz lost his last 3 fights. hard to beleive he fought mayweather 2 years ago ...

0 |

thought that was tomorrow night. fuck me - he must be happy enough with the packet from Mayweather - what'd he get for that?

0 |

Cant remember the final figure but think it was in and around $4m - Baz would remember

0 |

I know mayweather made close to $40m

0 |

www.theguardian.com/sp...

Good article on Duran Leonard no mas fight

0 |

Ortiz KO 2.bp.blogspot.com/-Kdz...

0 |

Really looking forward to Munroe vs Selby this week - hope the Boxing Binman can turn back the clock and spark that cocky cunt Selby.

0 |

fb.me/2S5jPDQkT

0 |

Victor Ortiz hasn't the heart for boxing.

Torpedoed his reputation to Degree with his quitting in that fight that time.

no quitting on the hurt game, it's homo

0 |

Fucking right it is. Who you got in the Rees fight tomrrow baz?

0 |

I say Rees but tbh tonzer lad I haven't seen much of buckland. Since my ma took out the sports I've been out of the loop a lot with domestic fighters. always feel like im playing catch up and I fucking hate watching fights online.

0 |

He won prizefighter and bate Gary Sykes but Rees has been in with the higher level fighters. If Rees has anything left he should take him easy enough. Really looking forward to this card tomorrow night. You should try and stream it baz should be a good show.

0 |

try and catch it at a bar. yeah think I seen that prizefighter. can't wait to have my own place and sky and box nation on.

hate watching reply fights as well.

0 |

Replay

0 |

You won't know yourself baz. Lamont Peterson fought well last week as well. Him and Danny Garcia should go at it. See cotto Martinez has been signed too that should be a belter. Would fancy cotto late on in that fight. Think Martinez has aged a lot in his last few fights but again it could go either way because he's the natural middleweight. 2014
Seems to be a great year already for mega fights. Can't wait for Pacquiao Bradley. Hope manny wins this time I'm revenge for the robbery last fight. Would set up the fight we all want to see Nov/dec when mayweather sparks khan.

0 |

Roach thinks khan will beat floyd lol

style ways thinks it's a great match, only khan lack of jaw and his obvious flaws means he will get sparked

0 |

Mayweather doesn't like speed. But he will destroy khan mid rounds

0 |

Golovkin in the ring naiiii on box nation

0 |

Great performance from Triple G. Number 2 P4P I'm my opinion. A fucking whopper he is

0 |

Got tickets for the Framton fight. We're in the West tier somewhere too. The seats we paid 44 quid for before are now 80 ffs! Maybe the prices will keep some of the dicks away. I don't believe this is as easy a fight as some people think. 2 times ex world champ. Won all 4-5 fights at this weight. Has consistently fought at the highest level and has rarely been stopped. Of the fights he's won, his KO ratio is 67%. However he's 35 and has lost a few times but only to the likes of Calderon. A good fight for him at this stage imo.

0 |

Seems to be Mayweather vs Midana rather than Khan. Amir will be fully ripping lollz www.boxingscene.com/kh...

0 |

is the Froch v Groves fight being turned to a 'no decision'?

0 |

Still waiting on the comeback from BBBOC - theres no way it will be overturned IMO and to be honest if it was it would be a disgrace because there have been a hell of a lot worse decisions over the years that were never over turned.

0 |