Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Id love Midana to spark him

0 |

Maidani took Broner apart. YES!

0 |

about time that punk got a beating

0 |

ouch.dailymotion.com/v... maidana broner (think it's in russian). reddit is the best site for streams, vids & gifs.

some performance from maidana, same weekend two years since his foty with khan

0 |

New trainer has worked wonders for him. he was talking retirement before bringing him in. lost his hunger.

Bronner a chump. was just saying to my mate the other week he not come to much. He thought he was the new floyd obviously because of his mouth, but didn't notice he was no where near as talented or skilled.

0 |

seems like mayweather is the only one in recent memory that has been able to take on all comers and win backing up his big mouth

0 |

Wouldn't say took on all comers. he notoriously picks his fights but he does back them all up.

0 |

i like broner as a boxer though. he jumped up far too quickly by the looks of it.

0 |

he is choosy but has fought everyone of note in the division but I know what you mean about picking the fights

0 |

Nobody you can think of that he hasn't fought?

0 |

Pacquiao goes without saying but here's hoping he does khan in may and that's the big one later next year

0 |

Frampton / Santa Cruz talk... www.boxnation.com/boxi...

0 |

@Tyson_Fury: Shithouses the lot of them Haye klitchko wilder Stivern! Line them bitches up while I spank them? But Haye & klitchko mite like it the most!

0 |

@Tyson_Fury: Shithouses the lot of them Haye klitchko wilder Stivern! Line them bitches up while I spank them? But Haye & klitchko mite like it the most!

0 |

Nice Spelling Tyson you mong

0 |

This guy is a full balloon .... @Tyson_Fury: Last tweet befor I go and get blinded drunk before crawling home! I am the bast fighter on the planet be leave it of fuckoff!

0 |

I hate him with a passion.

He can't even do shit talk or play the bad guy well. Delusional

0 |

He's just not very bright.

0 |

He's a cock

0 |

David Haye to make a comeback in the New Year

0 |

Apparently Sergio Martinez and Miguel Cotto is signed for march - unreal.

0 |

Froch fancies fight with Chavez Jr in Vegas instead of Groves - -- - - www1.skysports.com/box...

0 |

He has to fight Groves! I mean seriously!

0 |

Listening to him on Ringside, I cant help but feel he is concerned from perhaps taking the loss that will finish him?

0 |

He needs to give that lad another chance and the box office will be huge and he needs to win the fight to prove the doubters wrong.

0 |

He knocked him out? I didnt see the worlds media calling for a rematch when he fought Taylor. He took a badd beating for 12 rounds - then sparked him right at the end. I would love to see the rematch but you have to give Froch credit for surviving and then getting it together to stop him. It was a premature stoppage but I have no doubt that he would of went on to win that fight.

0 |

Neither do I and I agree with you.....but its a fight that needs to be definitive imo.

0 |

lets face it Groves should never have got the Froch fight in the first place.

0 |

Yeah and Rocky should never have got the Apollo fight either so whats you frickin point Moanzer???

0 |

My point is that Groves got a massive payday and got sparked out - the same way you will get sparked out you david gest lookalike, dodge the riding, fucking monkey

0 |

And Audley Harrison should never have had any fights...

0 |

Whatever BigUnionist :)

0 |

i have converted

0 |

Dont know about converting but you'll be waking up in Peckham when I spark you out you rodders looking, rugby loving, loyalist living, spoofing bastard!

Noiw go home and get your suds box :)

0 |

We could go on all day here

0 |

lol @ sparked out.

0 |

Carl Froch says George Groves has turned down a “seven figure offer” for a rematch

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/...

0 |

IBF have ordered froch to fight groves within 90 days

0 |

Froch is actually running scared. amazing.

physically he be worse off if they fight again at his age. that will have took a lot out of him physically and especially mentally.

0 |

I can see froch giving up the belt - he doesn't want groves at all

0 |

his legacy in britian dented a bit for sure

0 |

So Mayweather vs Khan is all but confirmed for 3rd May in the MGM. Surely Mayweather will knock him out. I can see this being a good scrap for the first 3 or 4 rounds then a mid stoppage for Mayweather.

0 |

I think the same tonzer. be a decent scrap for a few rounds as khan style will cause problems then floyd will sus him and start Connecting then it be over pretty soon after that. Khan just doesn't have the defensive skills to hold him off at all.

0 |

just watched last night's FNF. Main event a shambles

0 |

what happened?

0 |

over in the first round, three knockdowns, piss poor standard. sky or bt should do a british & irish fnf, couldnt be any worse

0 |

went and watched that there. some of the punches weren't even concussiive looking. the guy who got beat, his jaw if made of china glass

0 |

Pacman vs Bradley rematch signed for April 12th. Can't wait for this - Pacquiao was robbed the last time out. Fancy him again on points.

0 |

Frampton presser tomorrow at noon in Europa if anyone's about

0 |

this announcing his next fight? or have i been living in a cave and it is already announced?

0 |