Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

I think Ward would take it alright unless the likes of Govolkin or Martinez steps up to supper middle. Froch is still the biggest draw in the division for Ward imo. However he will box the ears of him again no doubt

0 |

Them other 2 fighters you mentioned are far bigger fights to the yanks. Be huge sellers, super fights if they could make it happen.

i just don't want another ward fight. Be a waste of time for every one involved tho froch will talk like it's evening going in as usual lol, froch too old and limited now to make a difference.. I suspect the groves fight will have took loads of him as well.

0 |

Honestly Baz I think Froch should retire.

0 |

He has nothing left to prove to anyone. He fought the elite of the division for the last 5 or 6 years.

0 |

I thought the Frochs previous battles over the last few years would have taken it out of him considering his age. Perhaps the Groves fight was the beginning of that process?

0 |

hard to tell because he just beat kessler, tho the physical says yes because he is getting older but the groves one would have imo. took a lot of punishment, got heavily floored. Looked a sapping fight to be in at his age. Mentally as well i think it take some out of him.

0 |

Froch is in some shape: i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pi... Look at his shoulders = pure muscle

0 |

All kicking off at the bombers weigh-in

0 |

handbags

0 |

Froch groves replay on sky sports 2 now

0 |

Anyone know what time Bellew is due in the ring? Could be cracking fight if the press conference anything to go by

0 |

5am. Sky+ed

0 |

See Herbie Hide has been sent to jail for throwing out the powder ha

Remember thinking he was the great hope of Heavyweight. Scrap with Bent out in the street was hilarious

0 |

Baz who you got between Barker and Sturm. I have barker inside the distance. Think hes too hungry for Sturm and should stop him late on. Should be excellent fight though. Is David Price on the card or is that later in the month?

0 |

Is the Barker fight this weekend?

Also Zab Judah fights Malignagi (sp) right? Anywhere I can see it?

0 |

The Battle of Brooklyn is on Box Nation - think Malignagi will be too slick for Judha so should be a good fight. Austin Trout is fighting on that bill as well as Devon Alexander vs Shawn Porter. Should be mint. Rigondeaux is fighting on Sky Ports 1 later on that night. Thats the one I really wanna see. Hes 1 of my favourite fighters at the minute. Yeah Barker is Live on SS1 as well. Great weekend of sport it really is.

0 |

Happy days. Can you order Box Nation for just one night / weekend?

0 |

Its for the month Fido - £10. I had it for a year and it was not worth the money. Just get it in as and when

0 |

£10er is sweet. Sat sorted :)

0 |

www1.skysports.com/box...

David Price vacates the British and Commonwealth Titles because he doesnt want to fight Chisora - you cant really blame him I suppose considering his career would be over if he lost again.

0 |

HAHAHAHHA - Chisora's open letter to Deontay Wilder www.boxingscene.com/ch...

0 |

There you go Fido, Ill be signing back up myself - www.boxingscene.com/bo...

0 |

baker for me. would need a huge effort at strum age to win at the moment. retirement talk as well. baker be too fresh. Where is it being held?

seen that price thing. Career suicide fighting him at this stage. he'd get pancaked bad

0 |

Baz its in Germany not sure where. Sturm wont be able to handle the pressure Barker will bring

0 |

@LaceUpBoxing: Purses for Sat's Brooklyn card: Malignaggi $600k, Judah 400k, Alexander 500k, Porter 200k,Lara $270, Trout $300k, Bika $325k, Dirrell $100k

0 |

Bellew moving up to Cruiserweight - seems sensible at his age. www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/...

0 |

Broner - Maidana is the pick of this month's fights. Broner is such a wee scrote - great value though.

0 |

Some good boxing potentially this weekend. A mate is bringing his 'dreambox' over on Saturday for the footy, does anyone know if BoxNation be's on those as well?

0 |

Muzaka - my mate has 1 i think it is. need to check though because it was ages ago he had his

0 |

Be nice anyway. Ridiculous amount of football and boxing lined up for tomorrow

0 |

Is there natttttttttttt

0 |

what did yous watch last night?

Barker shite again against top level fighter (maybe a push calling Sturm that). More over-hyped Hearn shite.

Rigonduex looks unbeatable, although Agbeko hardly much of an opponent. Kirkland looking good again.

0 |

I didn't watch anything. Any links to ridgoneux fight MF?

most natural boxer about imo.

Heard barker dislocated his hip, but been reading he got battered and quit. if he did dislocate his hip it's a career ender.

0 |

Barker should retire.

Matthews should retire.

Dudey should retire.

John Duddy has retired and still works in a bar

0 |

Glenn McCrory is retiring to the hills of Donegal

0 |

baz www.dailymotion.com/vi...

0 |

good man

0 |

That Kirkland fight was class I thought. That's the 1st I've watched Rigondeaux, so precise and concentrated. Any experts I listen to already tipping him as top 5 or top 10 pound for pound is pretty impressive after only 13 fights.

0 |

As a Frampton fan do any of you Anoraks here see any possibility as to how he could spring a surprise should the 2 meet in future? Does Frampton being 6 years junior have any influence if it were a few years away?

0 |

easy top 5 P4P for me.

donaire was top 10, maybe 7 at the time and he comfortably out boxed.

Frampton would have no chance imo. Just too much boxing ability in that ring. Be chasing shadows all night. Frampton is open to an extent and he get exposed by rigondeaux left hand. Tho would love to watch it down the line some point, never say never in boxing.

0 |

That's it. You just never know. I'm sure the likes of Frampton would, should the opportunity arise, love the opportunity to try. The buzz of the challenge. Rigondeaux seems so effortless.

0 |

In terms of pound for pound where do you rate Golovkin? In my few years attempting to follow the sport I find him the most exciting. Also is he likely to step up to fight Ward, Froch etc?

0 |

i cant see frampton beating rigondeux unfortunately. the cuban was one of the greatest amateurs with hundreds undefeated i think. although framptons am record is decent as well. they will fight eventually.

0 |

Tapia vs Kirkland fight was one of my fights of the year. What heart by tapia. Modeled himself on Arturo gatti and he would of been of proud of him. What bravery. Kirkland loves a war. Great performance from Mallanaggi as well at the weekend.

0 |

Broner vs Maidana All Acces - Episodoe 1

0 |

0 |

A masterclass from Rigondeaux - my favourite fighter around skill wise at the moment.

0 |

www.imdb.com/title/tt1... doc on rigondeaux coming out

0 |

Really looking forward to Broner vs Midana this weekend. Really dislike Broner - he thinks hes Ali fs. www.boxingscene.com/br...

0 |

Dislike him too. There is brash and cocky and then there is OTT annoyance imo.

0 |