Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

He really is getting under his skin - cant believe how much Froch is falling for it

0 |

his annoying is hitting world class elite level status. He has such a smug look about himself too when he talks. I'm not sure what to make of it if it's smart of not, but he'll get a good slice of box office % if it sells more than expected so he's going all out. his purse is only £500k.

0 |

I really really hope Froch destroys him

0 |

im fucking praying for Groves to win now, hes been entertainment throughout this, Froch is a boring cunt, talking about promoting the sport rather than the fight cause he hasnt a note what to say.

Groves just looks so serious so it just seems more real haha

0 |

Froch normally a mouthpiece bullshitter too.

Groves has just tied him up. got mcnulty kicking chair all over it.

Shades of S and DB

0 |

Groves is gonna get smashed, hopefully

0 |

The only problem Froch will have is if he takes Groves to lightly because he sparked him in sparring. On paper this is a routine defence for him. Groves is an absolute ballbeg but he has always surprised people. I think that Bute would destroy Groves and look how Froch dismantled him. I hoping for a stoppage in the mid to late rounds for Froch.

0 |

I think with all of groves smack talk, froch will be fired up

0 |

Loved bute's reaction after froch hit him with his 1st big shot

Was a case of what the fuck was that

0 |

not sure if posted before www.nuts.co.uk/276704/...

0 |

Rios is scum, his camp are scum.

0 |

Andy lee into replace Martin Murray on Saturday

0 |

fury on twitter saying he's retiring

0 |

What a bunch on cunts on that video Justim linked. They talk like complete tubes.

0 |

I think fury is taking the piss out of haye tbh

0 |

www.boxingscene.com/sa...
Salido vs Lamachenko signed for early March. A World Title shot in his 2nd pro figh - unreal. If anyone hasnt seen this guy box, check him out on youtube. Hes unreal.

0 |

Talks underway for Fury vs Wilder -- www.boxingscene.com/fu...

0 |

incredible boxer. His jaw never been tested but he hard to hit cleanly.

0 |

Unbelievable fighter. Has all the tools to be the best fighter ever and thats saying something. His footwork and hand speed is crazy. Cant wait for this fight. Salido will be like hitting a lump of iron, he has a great chin. Would love him to plant him and see what Lamachenko's punch resistance is like.

0 |

He been floored before I'm near sure in the amateurs. wouldn't read to much into it. Oscar de la Hoya got floored 5? times in his first 20 pro fights I think and his jaw was solid.

don't know about tools to be the best boxer ever, he is not even the best amateur boxer that I have seen imo. Rigdenoux was the most impressive for me I can remember right now. I'm a huge fan. His style should translate well into the pro ranks. His foot work that good He can jump inside close with his hands stuck to his head faster than most people throwing a punch can get close. If that makes any sense ha

0 |

Yeah hes been down before baz in the amateurs. I agree with not being the best amateur but I think the skills he has are far more suited to the pros. A world title fight in his 2nd fight is just crazy. Can wait for this fight honestly

0 |

I was really nit picking there ha

It is crazy. Top rank will know he walk it. No chance they throw top talent in like that soon. had a look at his record there, he's literally 399-1 in both amateur and pro game lol

0 |

He fought a guy ranked in the top 10 in his first pro fight lol and made him look like a journeyman. Honestly feel he is the next big thing. What a fighter

0 |

He would piss all over Fury, would love to see it

0 |

We can only hope Batman

0 |

Haye used to batter wilder in sparring.

0 |

Yeah I read that as well. Haye is light years ahead of both them IMO. Would fancy Wilder to stop Fury. Wilder can be a wild puncher but if he kept it tight hes bound to land one on him eventually. I hate Tyson Fury

0 |

There is a video somewhere of him wobbling him and nearly taking his head of a few times. tho remember reading about it when he was brought in as a sparring partner.

Hate fury myself. not for the outside ring stuff. For the fact he horrendous to watch and has zero athletic ability.

0 |

What he lacks in athletic ability he makes up for with being incerdibly funny imo lol

0 |

you find him funny? lol

I don't thin anything he says is funny. don't get me wrong he can sell himself, and a fight, and generate hype but it is more laughing at him than with him. He has zero class as well.

He hates the gheys as well haha

0 |

I like fury, he's a character and can generate hype around his fights. I also find his fights good to watch because he is a bit of a mentalist in the ring.

0 |

what time do you reckon the Froch fight will start?

0 |

10 - 10.30

0 |

I find him really hard to watch in the fight. Sort of like andy carroll playing football.

How much is this fight, going to buy it in as i'm not sure how to hook the PS3 up to stream a fight in, illegally of course.

0 |

Coverage starts from 6pm. A lot of fights on the bill

0 |

yeah seen that, ive a few things to do on Saturday evening but i should be back for 10

0 |

Dinner at Howard St, round to Hudson to watch fight, Timmy Stewart and Paddy Towe DJing there after... perfect.

0 |

That does sound pretty whopper Fido, go ahead ye

0 |

textbook, fido.

0 |

dortmund vs munich is on at half five as well

0 |

ah fuck

0 |

Beautiful day, Rugby league world cup semi's from 1pm, dortmund game, boxing thru to 6am, SIC-KEN-ING

0 |

What the fuck you doing watching rugby?

0 |

if Pac is fighting in China, what way would that work? be on around 2 in the morning?

0 |

Would you rather i watch a fanny sport more like football blurt?

0 |

Rugby League is shite

0 |

Couldn't care. Shocked a rampant spide is into the aul RugBug. Do your mates know?

0 |

You don't even know me blurt lol

I used to laughed at in divis for my love of rugby, got called a hun lover, come at me bro

Apparently this pacman show starts box nation 9pm. fight must be around 12ish or earlier

0 |

Do you drive a Mini?

0 |

i dunno Baz, i think its on at 10am in China, is that right? would make it on at 3 in the day? lol

0 |