Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Channel 5 terrible for boxing. Even the ring was a messy. Sounded and looked like a spring board was the surface.

Doesn't help with fighters like degale carrying their shows and eubank fighting cans as main events

0 |

Mick Hennessy is the worst promoter in boxing. He can't make the big fights. Degale is brutal and will def be found out soon

0 |

Brutal KO. rogie lol

nsa33.casimages.com/im...

0 |

When was that baz?

0 |

Was it in Germany last night?

Was posted on Ireland boxing Facebook page. looks a brutal one.

0 |

Yeah checked it out. Was in Germany alright. Some ko that. Fucking emptied him.

0 |

Who is he fighting? It looks like the Aussie dude Lucas Browne but I can't tell from that clip on my phone.

0 |

Haye to retire. Fury will be raged out

0 |

Served Martin Rogan in my work the other day and he is the cheekiest cunt around, glad he got knocked out

0 |

www.boxingscene.com/fu... - - Fury is a classless cunt

0 |

Big Rogie in the Ulster Hospital this morning getting his jaw rebuilt after that ko lol

0 |

Fury calling out Deontay Wilder for the Feb 8th card. Mightn't be his wisest choice of opponent.. www.boxingscene.com/ty...

0 |

www.boxingscene.com/fr... - - - I hope Froch destroys Groves I really do.

0 |

I can't see how anyone could like Froch. He talks more shite than most (saying something in a sport full of slabbering self-promoters). The cheek calling out Andre Ward again - did he win a round when they fought?

0 |

Someone linked Frochs last round against Jermaine taylor on Feb yesterday. Unreal finish

Tbf MF only person who outclassed him was ward which is no shame. Don't mind his personality but his fights are generally entertaining IMO

0 |

I find froch annoying as well with his talk, especially about the ward fight. He got totally schooled.

Finding groves even more annoying with the deluded talk. Tho if he pulled an upset then he backed it up.

When I first heard of the fight being made I thought froch will smash him. fancy him late in this one tho not be a smashing I original thought. if in wrong I don't care either way ha

0 |

David Haye is a joke, he was never gonna be fit enough for the Fury fight - he was just buying time.

0 |

I agree that he's entertaining - I just can't hack him at all. Never liked him from he was snapping at Calzaghe.

0 |

His cut was legit TF5, this shoulder injury looks serious, he had problems before with it. Fury not even a big fight for him on paper or in statue bar good paycheck.

0 |

how can anyone find Groves annoying? the man is a genius troll, most important rule of trolling, 'annoy, without getting annoyed' ha

0 |

the start of that completely contradicts the end....within two sentences too, impressive

0 |

Trolling worth shit in boxing. All about backing it up.

He either come out of it looking a genius or looking like a laughable figure for the rest of his career. No one will take him serious again if he gets battered by froch.

Can't wait for this saturday now, mostly for the Pac fight

0 |

he would hardly be the first fighter to slabber and get beat though....but he has a different way to most in your face bravado....Froch is ragin to the power of 10 Justims

0 |

plus, hes gonna win

0 |

is pac man on sky?

0 |

no one claiming he is, people just saying he's being annoying, same way froch is as well about fights he lost.

I like him more than froch as a boxer.

2 clowns tbh ha

0 |

just checkled on box nation

0 |

i dunno, hes the best at trash talking ive seen in ages, really uses information he knows is gonna annoy someone but without shouting it down his throat, which makes it more annoying. always though he was funny as fuck tbh ha

0 |

He does pull of the annoying ginger wearing a suit I shouldn't be look really well lol

He has a new trainer into this fight. Not sure how much of a factor it will be.

0 |

razmatazbaztoday @ 12:29 p.m. He does pull of the annoying ginger wearing a suit I shouldn't be look really well lol

utah or groves?

0 |

yeah what the fucks going on with those suits? theyre not even good suits, like his big brother gave him it

surely all this Phillipines stuff has been a distraction to Manny...i know Roach hes saying all the usual 'best hes ever been' stuff but hes bound to have been emotionally adsent for a lot of the last 2 weeks or so

0 |

I dont mind the trash talking to be honest, I just think he should have more respect for Froch considering hes been fighting the elite of the division for the last 6 years. He has sold the fight well by creating the tension. I just hope he gets sparked. Would love to see Froch vs Kessler and that wont happen if he loses to Groves. As for Haye ducking Fury - you couldnt be serious. Haye would of ended Fury - no question.

0 |

he been wearing shit suits since I've known off him. Makes him look like a wee twerp.

haha @ Ciaran.

0 |

People hate haye and that's ok but they need to get some reality here. he ex world champ at cruiserweight and was king at that weight. Might have unified it. And was world champ at heavyweight besides being massively unsized compared to today standards, and he generally exciting to watch because of his skill, speed and power. People talk like he Is fraud which I'm not sure why. he fought the best at heavyweight, best in Britain as well. Fury not even a big fight for him imo

0 |

but the lack of respect thing for what Froch has done is the thing thats annoying him the most, as Baz says, winning or losing is the difference in how well it worked

0 |

my main gripe about Haye is that he was paid £5m for fighting Audley. That is absolute madness.

0 |

I must be one of the few who like Haye. I never could warm to the persona of Booth though, despite clearly knowing what he was talking about it I always find him grating lol

0 |

Showing this in the bar if any of yiz are looking to head out for it. Always a class atmosphere for the boxing.

0 |

check this out from Ward at the weekend

0 |

I like haye.

0 |

I like haye as well. never got the hate.

That was crazy MF but the demand was there to see Audrey destroyed so he got paid well for it lol

I love trash talk, I mean naz is my favourite boxer ever (strange choice I know, just best out tapia), I just think groves is shit at it.

0 |

Eubank my favourite, also one of the finest humans ever.

Love the way he carries on.

0 |

I always liked haye because he backed it up in the ring (Klitchsko apart!!) - I absolutely detest Tyson Fury. Another fighter who has fought bums and thinks hes Ali. I really hope that they can make the Deontay Wilder fight and Fury gets found out. A blown up Cruiserweight had him on the floor. Hes an absolute melter on twitter as well #unfollow

0 |

What Legacy? --- www1.skysports.com/fro...

0 |

hes brilliant at making it sound real and not just promotion, would be so annoying ha

0 |

Gonna head to Hudson to watch this if any of you are about town Sat night :)

0 |

Tyson Fury ‏@Tyson_Fury 14m
Hi every1 I have officially retired from boxing. There's to many bent people in the sport. They will have to fuck some1 else. Good by boxin

Please let this be true..

0 |

Hes a prize cock

0 |

lol @

Froch is the disrespectful one
"We've seen him before when he's stood next to me doing interviews and he gets lost, turns to his promoter Eddie (Hearn) and says: Eddie what's going on? He needs that comfort, that reassurance, needs people to pat him on the back.

"He needs to sit down at the end of each round and be coached through. Not getting the right instructions of what he needs to do. He needs to be told that he's doing alright. Come on Carl, keep going Carl, get back to your jab Carl. He won't be hearing get back to your jab Carl, he will be hearing where is your jab Carl? He will not land his jab once."

0 |

haha, the stuff about Froch keeping a diary and all was great, as was the Kessler sparing stuff today. Hes proper annoying ha

0 |