Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Looking forward to seeing price vs sexton. Will be good to see how price reacts to a step up in class --- www.boxingscene.com/da...

0 |

anyone going to the boxing tomorrow night?

0 |

Me

0 |

lol are you seriously going? What time is the fighting meant to start - just been offered a ringside seat for it yeeeooo

0 |

Defs going, not sure of times...

0 |

Went to the last Rogie fight in Belfast, was a good value night. get down early for the undercard.

I might sit outside and watch fights kick off between the Traveller community and West Belfast's finest

0 |

im not going deckard.

0 |

Anyone going to the weigh in ?

0 |

Wheres it at tonzer?

0 |

The harland and Wolf drawing office down beside that new titanic eyesore

0 |

tonzer you are normally in the know for boxing, what is the timing schedule meant to be for tomorrow night?

0 |

Raz too afraid that he'll get emptied

0 |

Glennzer I think rogue fury will be in the ring about 10.30. Chris eubank junior is live to channel 5 too so it will be 10.30 at the earliest. You thinking about what time you can drink a Carryout too lol ?

0 |

Rogie won't be knocked out in the fight. If he puts the pressure on fury he could stop him. If not I think fury will win on points. Rogie has a great chin!! Can't wait for this fight. See dudey is fighting demarcus Corley instead of julio Diaz !! Is an interesting fight - Corley is a slippery counter puncher !! I love going to dudey fights he's a fucking legend !!

0 |

haha no just wondering what would be a decent time to go down at - i dont even know who all is fighting at it :)

0 |

the wests finest doesn't engage in fights with low rent gypo's.

also rogie and fury are the worse boxers in the world to watch. do nothing for me, like a bit of skill and athletic ability in my boxers

0 |

''If he puts the pressure on fury he could stop him''

you serious. fury should empty him if he comes in shape, rogie wont want anything to do with this. his heart not in it any more.

if fury not fit enough then rogie could def make a fight of it. the height going to be a lot for rogie. he struggle with the jab

0 |

really putting it out there for egg on my face aren't i lol

0 |

Lol I was at fury's last fight in the kings hall and he was awful. John McDermott near stopped him too and was robbed in that fight - it's all about which rogie turns up. Still fancy fury by points but it wouldn't be a massive upset if rogie won. I think fury is way over hyped !!

0 |

All my opinion off course :-)

0 |

i don't rate him either but i certainly dont rate rogie.

rogie basically talked himself into this fight for a big payday. his heart is not in it. he ain't fought in 2 years and he quit against sexton in there last fight.

maybe he mght have one last performance in front of the home crowd but if fury fit he will take this

0 |

I'd say so. 9 times out of 10 fury wins this fight. I'd love to see Rogie plant one on fury's chin to see how he would take it tho - fucking gypsy cunt

0 |

Is this on sky? I was gonna lob a score on rogie at 4/1 as i think fury is a soft big shite, but rogies goin bezerk at the conference today refusing to fight 12 rather than 10 rounds would make u wonder what his fitnesd is like

0 |

Fury has shed a good bit o weight since his last fighg going on the weigh in too

0 |

This event tomorrow is gonna end up like the battle of thermapolae.

Every gypise and westie will be going, therell be murders

0 |

Should be a laugh. Going to sit in the cheap seats, surrounded by rabble.

0 |

What do the tickets start at?

0 |

you doing as bet on it static?

0 |

£33 tickets left, 2nd cheapest. anyone watched boxing in the odyssey before? been to the UFC, was in decent seats that time, wapped to the windies though

0 |

Jesus thats dear enough for them two oafs kahn/dudey were aroun the same last year.

I was gonna throw a score on rogie tonzer, thought he wouldnt need to be too good to catch out fury, but i dunno furys looking alot leaner and rogie was raging about it being 12 rounds. Probably still will back him made a good few quid off him the time he beat skelton so he owes me nothing, should be a decent wafch

0 |

hes worth a score fs at 4/1

0 |

i'd put the fucking house on fury. Pints and fish suppers do not a training regime make.

0 |

Rogie to knock him out 7/1, thats how he'l beat him if he can

0 |

Times this at, out for din dins here, it def on 5

0 |

On 5 at 10 lad

0 |

HOw many fights they showing before, just eubank jnr?

0 |

Yeah

0 |

40 people having fisticuffs in the crowd apparently in round 5

0 |

Paul mccloskey is being lined up to fight juan Manuel Marquez in September if he gets through demarcus Corley next month. Fucking unreal and surely a dream come true for dudey. It will be fought in giants stadium. Need to be going to that to fuck :)

0 |

Either September or July

0 |

Be shocked if they pull that off sure he cant even get a fight against bate out journeymen at the minute

0 |

I know it would be a shock. They were saying that jmm wants to fight a southpaw before a 4th fight with manny. It would be unbelievable if eddie hearne could pull it off and most def the biggest fight for an Irishman since Barry mcguigan fought in the 80's

0 |

aye but he'd got his face punched in

0 |

it won't happen. nobody knows who he is, he barely defeated Bredis Prescott (who i thought won). He's an afterthought for Eddie Hearn now that Kell Brook is on the scene.

0 |

Great weekend of fighting next weekend. I'm going to the mccloskey fight on Saturday then mayweather cotto that night :) bring it on !!

0 |

Senchenko vs malignaggi is live now on box nation - great nights viewing

0 |

Great news.

0 |

Hatton Promotions has split from Sky Sports - www.boxingscene.com/ha...
What the fuck happened there. Hes the likes of Murray, Quigg, etc thats pretty shit for them

0 |

Happy days.

0 |

I can't wait for mayweather cotto tonight. Heading to the kings hall for the dudey fight too !! A lethal night of boxing ahead. Lifes good :)

0 |