Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

best thing that could happen to the heavyweights is wlad retiring.

unbelievable the money he gets paid for the show he puts on

0 |

best post ever, he went all out here ha

0 |

jim white has this fight level

0 |

Had Salina winning that fight by 2 rounds. Good scrap. Cotto was pretty devastating. Alvarez cotto will be a great fight. Jim Watt scorecard is a load of nonsense

0 |

Watt the worse score carder ever

0 |

What way did you score it baz?

0 |

didn't watch it lol

his score cards always melt my brain when i watch a fight he is commentating on. he so biased

0 |

Big time. I didn't give quigg a point from the first 5 rounds

0 |

Anyone here going to the Frampton fight?

0 |

Oh aye. Undercard is pretty good as well.

0 |

What is the undercard mf?

0 |

The poster for it is class

0 |

Yeah Fido, load of us heading down.

0 |

never knew eoghann quigg boxed

0 |

casey, o'kane, burnett all boxing on it

0 |

got floor seats again, have touched lucky the past 2 and they've been good with a view down the aisle to the ring, worth the extra couple of quid

0 |

Last time I got seats right next to the entrance aisle and not far from ring. That was in the £40 bracket.

0 |

Something something yer ma's entrance aisle and ring.

0 |

See Derry Matthews has joined Frank Warren , Jamie McDonald as well. Frank Maloney retired too

0 |

did any one read fury twitter rants. Calling people homo's ha

0 |

What he say Baz? And to who?

0 |

Got seats up in the stand this time, had better seats last time but view wasnt great so just went for the chep ones

0 |

www.boxingscene.com/ty...

0 |

metro.co.uk/2013/10/09...

there is more stuff on the mail website I think.

0 |

He must of been on the swall

0 |

Who do you lot think will win the Bradley Marquez fight tonight? I think Marquez by ko @ 5/2 is a great price. I just read Jim watt's piece on it and he says that speed should win the day and he's going for Bradley. He said that Marquez has never handled speed well which is funny considering that the fastest of the all is pacman and he got sparked out by Marquez in December. If he can do it again he will be the first 5 weight Mexican world champion and he's just turned 40. Really hope he does it

0 |

pacman not the fastest of all time, he had fast feet and fast combos. he not lighting of the mark counter fighter the way watt getting at. The sort Marquez had problems with.

I have Bradley as well but wouldn't put money on it. bookies fancy marqeuz as well on favourite and they are rarely wrong.

Is marqeuz actually 40? All time great. shame he on the roids tho

0 |

He throws as fast combinations as anyone fs,
And Marquez handled him well and got him out of there. Bradley should win on paper but would love Marquez to do it

0 |

Amyone a stream to the fight last night?

0 |

www.primewire.ag/watch...

0 |

Any streams for the frampton fight lawds?!

0 |

google vip sport box. You'll get one.

0 |

Great stream, good boxing

0 |

Bossed the whole fight, Great win

0 |

looked amazing craic in there tonight. have to make it to the next one. wee man is some boxer. cool, calm and fucking tough.

0 |

atmosphere was unreal in the place last night, crowd were well up for it. Only during the frampton fight of course. Was also quite a sectarian crowd, loads of sash singing and billy boys ect. Usually not found so much at the boxing, will sound a spoof but i started the one and only, short lived, olé

0 |

Cunts. Frampton's crowd very mixed too.

0 |

Aye when we arrived made our way through a crowd of hundreds singing the billy boys, cocks. Great night for people watching an all, half the people sat near us were chewing the bakes of themselves lol - some buzz during the fight though.

0 |

Yeah loads of singing outside the gates. Completely grim! Good atmosphere, made the fight look easy.

0 |

I'll not be going to a Frampton fight then. My cousin is mates with him so he clearly isn't a bigot like the ones singing shit songs.

0 |

What's Outside the gates?

0 |

That is a bit shit for the guy. I'm sure it's the lady thing he wants. We had a charity do last night otherwise i'd have been giving it hello hello myself

0 |

I'm sure it's the last thing...*

0 |

Boxing in Belfast tends to attract a lot of idiots who don't really have any interest in boxing other than as an excuse to act the whab.

0 |

There are a good few like that, Lad. Stinking birds with faces painted on, tubes in rockport shoes and shirts wapped.

0 |

There was one instance of billy boys, which was the big difference from the last fight. You must have been sat in the same block as me CMC - 22?

I've been to plenty of football games with sectarian chants, and plenty worse at Liverpool Utd games. If you're that easily offended then boxing isn't for you Flash.

0 |

No scraps in the crowd when people started singing Billy Boys etc?

0 |

Not that I could see. The singing was up in the bar area.

0 |

The incident I was referring to was at the top of the steps on the way in, big crowd of muppets singing on one side, line of cops of the other...'excuse us lads' haha

0 |

Flashtoday @ 12:29 p.m.
I'll not be going to a Frampton fight then. My cousin is mates with him so he clearly isn't a bigot like the ones singing shit songs.

Sure his wife is from Poleglass

0 |