Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

I honestly think this will be an easy defence for mayweather. Alvarez is very cumbersome coming forward in straight lines. Fuck sake Ryan Rhodes fought decent enough against him.

0 |

what? is he still fighting?

0 |

Fucking Matthew Hatton took Alvarez 12 rounds lol

0 |

He only stopped Rhodes in the 12th round I think - mayweather will destroy him

0 |

That's the cold reality right there tonzer. just far too much hype and ifs and buts with this fight.

Tbf to the promoters they do an amazing job of creating hype for these events.

plus the undercard one of the best I've seen for a PPV boxing event so they're really going for that PPV record.

0 |

i see Mayweathers already got it for the purse anyway, 44 million dollars i think it is and thats without all his in house bonuses kicking in

0 |

He has £123mil in his bank account at the moment, then all the shit he already owns and then this money and future fights.

Easy money if you can get it

0 |

boxing blow in alert: whats the story with next week then? is it on box nation and you have to subscribe to a months worth of the channel or something?

0 |

Just to either Liverpool or Chelsea tv I think Utah.

0 |

Only a blow in myself. I'll have to see if I can get it on BT vision.

0 |

as ever, i dont know what youre trying to say Bay

mates telling me its a tenner for the subscription and then a tenner for the fight?

0 |

Dean Powell dead RIP. Anyone know what happened?

0 |

Jumped in front of a train supposedly

0 |

Fuck really?

0 |

www.standard.co.uk/new...

0 |

help out an idiot. how am i going to be able to watch a replay of the fight on sunday morning via an ipad?

0 |

Loads of people will have it up on YouTube, just a matter of getting one before its deleted

0 |

As routine of a defence as he has ever had - Canelo far to easy to hit.

0 |

People started to believe the hype that man was never beating him

0 |

The promoters done an amazing job selling this as a legit super fight. incredible the PPV sales it will generate of the fact people bought canelo was amazing, based on opinion, hype and a padded up record.

0 |

Cost 70$ for the ppv in the America think people need to come to terms that he can't be beat

0 |

just no one about boxing at the moment capable of it.

weak depth of talent at moment. Was talking last night about the P4P top 10 these days compared to early 00's and 90's and the gulf in quality is huge imo.

0 |

There chatting about him fighting khan his name shouldn't even be used in the same sentence

0 |

Baz he was fighting in those years and no one got close to him then either though? I has to be the most incredible record in sport

0 |

he wasn't fighting at the weight he is now back then when when jr welter and welter and light middle was stacked. not his problem as he cleaned at his weight back then and he prob have won all them too, but at the moment there literally no one about his weight with the skill set, actual pedigree and similar standing around his weight who can test him.

Few got close. Castillo beat him first fight IMO. he had close points wins in the past. think there was a round in the de la Hoya fight and he lost 4 fights already in his career leading into that.

he the best in the boxing at the moment by a long long way. ridgoneux the Cuban only fighter who could match his boxing ability and he's about 5/6 weights lower.

0 |

Still amazing that you can have a multiple champion across so many weight, nearly 50 fights in and we recount times were he was sort in trouble

0 |

I'm actually worried he the last all time great black American boxer for a long while. They normally have a handful floating about the same era. about 10 years ago they had jones, floyd, Hopkins, Mosley, Marc Johnson all in the top 10 pound for pound.

0 |

It's Is Utah. Hopefully he beats rocky record as I rate skill over heart.

0 |

Haye v Fury off - Haye cut in sparring

0 |

Disaster. Amateur stuff

0 |

Actually boxing is the only sport it wouldn't happen in the amateurs so that was the wrong phrase

0 |

theres just always something with that man isnt there...hard to take him seriously

0 |

www.hayemaker.com/new

nasty cut, fight be postponed to november or december im guessing.

0 |

Haye might be on the way down but he has faced way, way worse men than tyson fury.

0 |

hayes a joker.

0 |

Only heard that John-Joe Nevin has pulled out of the world championships to go pro - anyone know who's promoting him? He must of got a big offer to go pro so close to the event.

0 |

Floyd Mayweather v Amir Khan 3rd May?

not sure if been posted before. but really?

0 |

It's a money maker, which will obviously interest mayweather

0 |

khan to get battered. obviously.

0 |

khan style will match up a lot better than a lot of previous fighters he fought. he still getting knocked out tho as his chin can't keep it competitive.

0 |

Khan came out today and said that the fight with Alexander is def going ahead except they dont have a venue. The Fight is meant to be on the 14/12/13 and they dont have a venue?? Obviously hes holding out for Mayweather which makes sense for the pay out he will get. Fast hands is the key to beat Mayweather however he will destoy Khan - of that I have no doubt

0 |

Alexander is gonna beat khan anyways

0 |

This is gonna be hilarious. Was actually hoping somehow Mayweather would come to the UK just to pack out a full stadium but obviously isn't gonna leave his MGM moneypot

0 |

He wants to fight in the uk and khan is the biggest name easy money for mayweather

0 |

pbf has said a few times he wants to fight in the UK. only viable option is khan.

0 |

hes probably said a lot of things he wont follow through on. i cant see him leaving his MGM deal unless somewhere here gives him the same thing. plus id be near sure they already have the rights to his last 5 fights

0 |

last thing we need around this board, Utah getting into boxing lol

0 |

right then, i know where im not wanted :(

0 |

LOL Baz :)

0 |

arf. a boxing blog awaits us next?

0 |