Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

lol @ Ruairi

0 |

Watching ringside here lol Tyson fury is a fucking retard

0 |

Haye will clean spark fury - I put my fucking credibility on it if I have any left.

0 |

When was Haye's last proper fight? I hope that makes the difference. Fury is an idiot but Haye is a cock.

0 |

Haye is way above fury in levels. Haye will clean spark him. I've seen fury fight live on 3 or 4 occasions and he's the most unremarkable fighter I've seen in years. He's not got devastating power and he has a glass jaw. The one thing he has though is he's game as fuck

0 |

But he's a gypo so you would hardly expect less

0 |

when was fury last proper fight?

He hasn't fought at world level at all.

can't believe you want fury to win this. he shit for boxing. least haye got skills as well as top level athletic ability. fury hard to watch, limited athletic ability is a total clown.

0 |

Fury has been competing is the point I'm making. What has Haye been doing? Fury has gotten better and I'm no fan but allow me my dislike of Haye.

0 |

fury been fighting more but ultimately means nothing. he not fighting top fighters.

Least haye got the predigee of fighting at world level. He was cruiserweight king before jumping up.

only way fury has a chance here is haye slacks in training and maybe goes for Ko and punches himself out.

Just can't see how he can win it looking at the match up. tho sticking this up I'm open to ridicule if it goes wrong ha

0 |

You don't need 10 fights a year to be at the top of your game. Look at mayweather. Fights twice a year if that. Haye will destroy fury in 4 rounds fuck sake the bookies have him at 1/6 - how many times does a 1/6 shot get beat? Not very fucking often

0 |

That's not always the case Tonzer. Look at how bad Hatten was. And you're right Haye will probably win but what I'm saying here is I hope Fury wins because Haye is a prize cock. I also think Fury is better than people think but that is a separate matter.

0 |

hatton and haye comparison is a bad one Ruairi.

Hatton a fighter who been in wars, got emptied and used to put 3 stone of fat on between fights. All that extreme cutting ages a fighter quickly. Plus his body was old in boxing terms.

0 |

Fury is overrated big time. He has fight in him and can talk but talent wise he's awful. His jab is shocking for a man of his size. Fuck sake big John McDermott was robbed against him. He clearly won that fight. Haye is 1/6 that says it all IMO

0 |

Fury is a useless boxer size is the only thing he has haye is by far the better fighter only other people better than him in the heavy weight division is the klitschkos who I think he could beat although he didn show up the last time

0 |

This fella fighting Derry Matthews is wearing Hull socks.

0 |

That's tommy coyle

0 |

Derry is in the green and white. Coyle is winning this comfortably

0 |

Matthews coming back into this now - coyle looks fucked

0 |

Fucking hell.

0 |

What a punch I love Derry Matthews - met him a few times pure salt of the earth

0 |

Frampton's fight this Saturday has been called off.

0 |

Thats shite for anyone making the trip over :/

0 |

What a start to his career with warren

0 |

Does anyone think Fury has a chance against Haye? Last few times i've seen Fury he's looked shit.

0 |

Can't see it goin past 5 rounds

0 |

Froch V Groves is on

0 |

Groves will get sparked

0 |

Good watch these 2 finally after slow start

0 |

Whens fury haye?

0 |

Full list of the top fights coming upto Christmas --- orts.espn.go.com/sport...

0 |

Full list of world rankings --- espn.go.com/boxing/sto...

0 |

Met fury at dundalk races on 12th july. Hes a big clown, but funny

0 |

Groves will get knocked out

0 |

Froch ment to have floored him a few times in sparring

0 |

The Jackal returns... www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/...

0 |

Ringside is on Darren barker - a sad olde number. I like him he's a great fighter. Good to watch

0 |

Some win for Johnny Gonzalez to KO a champion of the calibre of Abner Mares is some feat it really is!

0 |

Tommy morrison died. I'd say the AIDS got him but he was still denying that. RIP

www.usatoday.com/story...

0 |

Ricky burns fight just starting, should be decent

0 |

Farce.

0 |

Shocking result tonight Ricky Burns beat fair and square

0 |

Eddie Hearn tweeted this at 3am, didn't deserve a draw but the fella has some stones fighting for 10 rounds with that-
bs.twimg.com/media/BTm...

0 |

Fucking awful decision. I had beltran winning by at least 3 rounds possibly 4. It's brutal that boxing politics wins again. I love Ricky burns but that was shocking. He should stay well clear of a rematch because he was a tank.

0 |

Floyd to win next Saturday Tonzer?

0 |

I think So. I really like Alvarez but I think he's too predictable. You can't hit what you can't see. Floyd is too elusive. What you think Ruairi?

0 |

of course he will

0 |

I'm amazed the hype for this fight. I know Alvarez is huge in mexico and with mexican americans but people are talking like its a super fight. it's not, he hasn't achieved swat all in boxing to warrant the hype.

He could go on to be remembered as a great fighter when his career is over but this is purely a PPV Media created event.

He could also win as its boxing but more hype than substance on paper for now. floyd getting him at the right time. he still really green at world title level.

it's the sort of fight that if floyd wins then you can't really assess the impact of the win on his résumé until Alvarez career is over he that fresh into his world level career.

0 |

yeah few in work are telling me this is now the ultimate test of Mayweather, hes insane for taking the fight and nows the time he will finally be uin trouble...then i ask 'why, who has Alvarez beat?'....'people Gareth...hes beat people!'

0 |

LOL Utah

0 |

he could well prove he's the real deal but boxing about achievement, who you beat, who they beat etc as of now he ain't any kind of background to show he at the level the fight getting generated too. casual fans just looking at the records and thinking this is evens going on.

can already see the ridiculous claims on Facebook of the floyd fans proclaiming him greatest ever boxer ever beating, in boxing terms a rookie at the level lol

I think he give him a good fight tho. his style will match up well. he hits a lot to the arms which will work in his favour.

0 |