Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

happens to me every big fight utah.

Prob the worse sport to watch when drunk as you never really pay attention and the reality a lot different to what you can remember lol

0 |

Australia was brilliant for watching boxing and UFC, time works out at about 2 bells Sunday. Pints but not blocked ha

0 |

lsh.streamhunter.eu/st...

0 |

My fucking laptop didn't shut properly and now it's downloading 7 updates. You fucking cunt of a thing!

0 |

he in the zone now. fight over, im away to bed

0 |

Starting to look easy enough now but you'd think he was beating him up and down Vegas going by the American commentators

0 |

his lead right a thing of beauty lol

Speed difference is quite telling. guerrero hasn't the boxing ability to hang with him.

The colonel a total tool

0 |

Apparently the right hand leads are 'a work of out' Baz

0 |

Haha Evander is gonna kill that guy

0 |

the real deal was ready to clip

0 |

LOL @ guerrero walking about like he won,

highlight of the fight

0 |

32mil for that,

easy money if you can get it

0 |

Did he just say he was erasing opponents on behalf of Jesus? Ha

0 |

I don't know what the fuck he was going on about. load of bible balls which proves there is no god because he just got carried for 12 rounds. so much for that one ha

0 |

What a class performance - Gurrero never landed a glove on him

0 |

Proof if needed that he's certainly not on the decline. Destroyed another top level fighter. He obvs can't last forever but fuck me he's unreal at the minute

0 |

6 rounds on the scorecard was a joke - Gurrero won 2 rounds max

0 |

The Alvarez fight would be mint

0 |

Hell has no fury like a man who thinks he's been proved right ha

0 |

hahahahah - were you watching the match today?

0 |

www.boxnation.com/boxi...
Khan is so deluded

0 |

What a wee twat, he's awful. About time he was put down for good

0 |

He massively deluded but there is some truth in what he says, he just not the man to do it tho as he more and likely get flattened first clean punch he takes.

hopefully they make it so floyd can retire him.

He got that ability to talk big fights and totally forget the fights where he got destroyed, like it never happened. Prescott was a perfect example, was like it never happened, title fight inside 3 fights straight after it.

0 |

Kahn paper jaw and his delusions

0 |

My biggest concern with Khan is his insistence on referring to himself as 'we'. 'We' threw some punches', 'we kept the pressure on him' etc

0 |

Kahn's arrogance has increased with each fight, yet each fight shows how shockingly vulnerable he is. Bizarre, like he's trying to convince himself he's a good fighter rather than everyone else who can see he isn't.

0 |

His name is Amir KHAN lad, you stupid cunt.

0 |

That's no way to address BerryDingler tbh. Show some respect.

0 |

All sounds the same when shouted at the TV

0 |

Pacquaio - Rios announced espn.go.com/boxing/sto...

0 |

that will be an absolute war

0 |

its a shame Pacquaio has turned so shit and left Mayweather standing on his own as the best boxer of our generation. Hes brilliant but would have been good to least have a rival, even at a different weight

0 |

boxing pretty weak around them weights at the moment.

0 |

well im talking the last 20 years at least tbh

0 |

Watched it last night on my Sky +... fantastic entertainment. Kessler didnt look so keen on a 3rd bout. Ward getting a bit pissed too.

0 |

Froch has the 2 belts tbf and although ward outclassed him last time I think he should come to UK for rematch

0 |

Nearly all Wards fights have been close to home, alot being in California. Am I right in saying he has only fought oustide the US once or maybe twice?

0 |

I think it's once if I remember correctly. If fancy him to do the same to froch as the first fight. Surely the most logical fight with froch is a third fight with Kessler?

0 |

There is absolutely no logic in ward coming to England to fight Froch. Ward schooled him last time, He do the same thing again, he doesn't need to fight froch again as its froch who needs the rematch, he clearly the best at that weight as proven by the wins and the super 6 wins and the fight will generate more money in the states.

of course froch be talking now like he's the king about that weight. kidding no one.

0 |

Cubans to box as pros for first time in 50 years
.co/FyoPc7gK2I

0 |

the very best of many professional cuban boxers: boxrec.com/list_bouts....

0 |

Price demolished again then. Career change. www.dailymotion.com/vi...

0 |

I know it's a lot harder than it looks and all that but fuck me, he was punched out after 2 rounds! Olympic athlete my fuck

0 |

Shocking how he was fucked after three rounds, he must of been on the takeaways all training camp. Back to been a plumper for him.

0 |

Shit boxer with no heart it's all over for him now

0 |

Looking forward to seeing luke Campbell as a pro he was fucking immense in the Olympics. Fancy brook to stop jones late on and Matthews to have too much for coyne. Will be a good nights entertainment.

0 |

www.youtube.com/embed/...
Lol at fury. Not like haye to be this quiet

0 |

Aul Tyson the tube

0 |

I hope Haye gets ko-ed nice and early

0 |

Remember Fury the last day Ruairi - that knock out punch was serious!

0 |