Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Is the Tyson Fury fight on channel 5 this weekend ?

0 |

Chris Eubanks jr said earlier on Facebook that channel pulled out of the boxing for now. Guess fury prob have his last fights of him deal then he prob move to sky or Box nation

0 |

This has come at a good time for Eubank and Fury. Warren will want them after losing Burns and Groves. Matchroom will want them too as they seem to be sweeping up the domestic scene.

0 |

rumours of fury fighting haye in the summer?

0 |

personally think it be an easy fight for haye

0 |

Matt O - plus Matchroom dont have a ligitimate heavyweight on their books so Fury could be an option. Haye would destroy Fury IMO - far to fast and Fury is far too slow

0 |

would still like to see fury get schooled

0 |

On the other hand if he goes to Warren it makes the Price v Fury fight easier to make. Can't see fury wanting to meet Haye. He wouldn't make it into the second half of the fight.

0 |

I fucking hate Frank Warren

0 |

He doesn't let his fighters take on the big fights, whereas Hearn pushes his fighters to take on bigger, riskier fights. Look at Frampton, he's already on the cusp of a world title and Hearn is trying his best to get him the shot. It was only about five fights ago he won the Commonwealth title.

0 |

Stieglitz v Abraham tonight. Should be a good one this.

0 |

Boxnation just announced the Rigo v Donaire fight. Their schedule over the next couple of months is class.

www.boxnation.com/boxi...

0 |

Tyson Fury is a ballroot ---- www.boxingscene.com/ty...

0 |

Anyone see that tyson fury fight there? was in real trouble after getting knocked down in the second but recoverd well to land a great punch and knock Cunningham out

0 |

Just read that link Tonzer, he was right lol

0 |

was a good fight. cunningham should of took his chance and finished him in the 2nd after the knock down

0 |

Holy good fuck at tyson fury after the fight. The wee jump skip, the interview and then the song. Un-be-lievable

0 |

Singing was terrifying had to turnover

0 |

Cracking fight, he's mad

0 |

Fucking missed it. I seen it was in New York and that it was on tv so thought it would be on in the evening.

0 |

Looking forward to this Kahn fight

0 |

See the state of big Audley

0 |

what time is khan fight due to be on? I offered Amir fair digs one night years ago in Liverpool one night I'm ashamed to admit.

0 |

Starting now gherks

0 |

got a stream going here now

0 |

Khan down.

0 |

What a fight

0 |

Khan fucked.

0 |

Unreal

0 |

How the fuck was he not knocked out? Fucked for about 4 rounds.

0 |

It was crazy - his chin gets better as the fight goes on. He's great value every fight

0 |

'The Return Of The King'

Fuck off Iqbal. the most over-rated fighter in the history of boxing, absolute chancer.

Beaten 3 times, hasn't redeemed one of them.
Beat no-one of note. he beat Barrera with a headbutt, beat Zab Judah with a low blow, the ref held him up for 2 minutes and refused to count against Maidani.

This is a man that sacked Freddie Roach and blamed his Parkinsons disease as the reason for his last 2 defeats. Lowlife

0 |

Whos his muzak?

0 |

Iqbal.

Khan first cast doubt on Roach's ability to coach him in defence, claiming his new trainer, Virgil Hunter, had significantly improved that part of his boxing. "I know I'm a better fighter," Khan said this week, "especially with the help of my new trainer." He also implied Roach was fading physically in the gym to the point where his Parkinson's disease had become an issue. Under a fierce onslaught from critics and fans, Khan went back on that, but the damage was done.

"We'll see how good his defence is in this fight," said Roach said last night. "That's not really it, though. What upset me more than anything was that he said I had declined because of my Parkinson's. It's bullshit, and I'll tell you why. They said to me if I fired Manny Pacquiao and made Amir No1 [in the gym], they would keep me on as the trainer. That's the reason." On Khan's defensive lapses, he responded: "Is it my fault that he stays in the pocket too much? Molina's a good fighter. He better not take him lightly. It's a tough fight." And if Khan has another disaster, where would he have left to go? "Home," said Roach.

It is difficult to defend Khan, whose boxing was rebuilt by Roach around the fastest and most hurtful left jab in his division and, as someone who suffered his share of stoppage losses towards the end of his own career, Roach has constantly advised Khan to engage an opponent only when he is comfortable the returning traffic is not a threat. Before the Garcia fight, I watched him tutor Khan diligently on avoiding the Californian's left hook – the very punch that led to his downfall.

The following morning Khan, bruised and dispirited, said he needed to rethink his career plans, that he had been "too nice" to people, and that he should now start looking out for himself.

0 |

Khan was woeful Diaz should ve knocked him down again

0 |

remember he thought every one hated him because he was Pakistani. nonsense. because he got a massive chip on his shoulder and is highly deluded.

tell me about that story gherkin lol

0 |

See matchroom have signed up Haye

0 |

Garcia would knock him out again

0 |

Saw something about it on ss news there

0 |

Think they're showing that fight again on Saturday night on sky sports 2.

0 |

See frampton moved to box nation, fighting 20th july

0 |

Would love to see Broner .vs. Guerrero

0 |

Can't fuckin wait for this fight tonight

0 |

Only so long Floyd can hold on

0 |

Hold on? Hes getting better every fight fs - even when hes shite hes amazing

0 |

Age m8. Face it

0 |

Boxer in holding on shocker

0 |

This is the toughest fight hes had in years tonight IMO and he will come through it convincingly. Hes the best fighter of our generation and possibly of all time. He's hardly holding on fs - hes beating the best every fight

0 |

he not getting better every fight tonzer, crazy thinking.

Been a steady decline in his athletic ability and punch out put in fights, plus he's got hit a bit more than he would normally would. I mean oul boy mosley nearly took his head of twice.

still amazing mind you. His defense in the pocket will make sure he lasts longer than jones who relied more on his legs and ring generalship to not get hit.

actually looking really forward to this fight, think guerrero will put up a great showing. bookies have floyd well on tho

0 |

''Hes the best fighter of our generation and possibly of all time''

emm no lol

0 |