Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Frampton had his measure, he was gettin drawn into going toe to toe a bit more tsn he would have liked which was suiting martinez but he was too classy, and that knockout punch was a rocket, very gracious in victory too, v exciying future, quigg seemed fairly impressed when they interviewed him after. Wish id went noe

0 |

Brilliant night's craic, the place was jumping! particularly delighted at having Frampton to win in the 9th at 16-1!

0 |

Same here mf! Also had him winning in rounds 6-12 and a unanimous points decision. All in all 15 quid in, 105 out. first time I've bet in years too. Top night.

0 |

Glad to see I'm not losing my marbles then. Like I say I'm not expert but I would have only given Kiko 2 rounds with Carl winning 4 and a couple tied. So glad that I didn't witness or get caught up in any trouble either. Except for the cat fight the whole stadium watched haha

0 |

Score cards 77-75 Frampton :)

0 |

Didnt see any trouble, some going with all that's been going on this past few months, and given the mixed crowd

0 |

anywhere i can watch the fight again. missed it last night.

0 |

Anywhere I can watch this catfight

0 |

It's was a great performance didn't see that knock out coming at all to be fair. Thought the fight was extremely tight. European champion already - Scott quigg is being left behind which is a pity because that would be a decent contest. So disappointed that Lindsay couldn't step up his game but selby was just at a different level unfortunately. Andy lee fight was great too - decent comeback from him and think the Darren barker fight is a cert next. Think Adam booth will suit lees style. All in all a decent nights entertainment.

0 |

Just watched the fight online and it looked a lot closer than I remember it last night. But in the 9th, Martinez looked like he hadn't much left in the tank and Frampton was really starting to take him apart before KOing him. I reckon if it had gone on Frampton would have either had a more comprehensive points victory or stopped him. Fair play to Martinez, he gave it everything. He was in tears leaving the arena. Great night though. Still buzzing. To think Frampton is still only 25, passing every test and improving with each fight. Does he have it right now to take a world title? I'm not sure, but he's extremely close.

0 |

See Gavin Rees got the bag knocked out of him by broner - he shouldn't of been anywhere near in a ring with him. The weigh in was great craic

0 |

Broner is some operator for only being 23 years old

0 |

Big Rogie and Audley next week in prize fighter should be funny if nothing else

0 |

Broner is serious. Very Mayweather in style. Ricky Burns won't want to go anywhere near him.

0 |

Watched this last night / this morning. Fuck me Broner is frightening. Shaking off everything coming his way before unleashing bombs everywhere lol

0 |

he looks brilliant. looked a lot bigger than Rees. He's a laugh as well, is his da the big fat lad who combs Broner's hair before he fights?

0 |

Apparently Broner will move up to Welterweight sometime soon. Some cracker fights to be had there. I think he could clear up, he's that good.

0 |

David price knocked out in 2 rounds

0 |

There's the ko www.youtube.com/embed/...

0 |

Did anyone see Rogans post fight interview? Hilarious. " Yeeeeoooooow " all over the place.

0 |

lol @ price

0 |

Can't believe that price result - the fury fight has to happen for him now - he's the only heavyweight that can catapult back up the rankings. Awful night for him. Lol at Rogie - watched him in prizefighter - he's a shambles. Fraudley looked lean as fuck althought still is a shitebag

0 |

that price knockout was hilarious.

Forever known as a big Jessie in the ring

0 |

If fury wins his next fight he ll probably get a title shot or else fight Thompson. Price fight will only happen if fury loses

0 |

Ricky burns has now split from frank warren - fuck me he's nobody left. Groves left last week. Degale, brook, and bellew before that lol. Serves the cunt right

0 |

So all these boys will be back on sky then?

0 |

Groves has signed for matchroom already and so has bellew and brook. Cleverly will be next. That box nation is a joke it's £120 a year fs and there are no fights on it - I hate frank warren

0 |

Ricky burns will sign for Eddie Hearn within days

0 |

Sorry, i'm not in the know on the matchroom front. Does that mean they will or wont be on Sky?

0 |

Bellew, brook, and Groves now are already on Sky yeah. Burns will surely follow. Warren has only really got Price and Cleverly left

0 |

lol @ still having price.

warren really on the ropes

0 |

was considering going for boxnation, do they not show all the US fights?

0 |

aye.

They keep the channel going by bringing in all the top PPv from America.

0 |

its brutal they have live fights once every 2 weeks

0 |

Love it. Hopefully Hopkins last fight this weekend.

0 |

I know Hopkins is a boring cunt he always has been. Hopefully Travis Cloud does him.

0 |

I wonder who this is lol

0 |

I'll stick with them for a bit longer. They still show good US fights and european stuff, but they'll have to get their act together soon or else I'm out. There's little in the schedule to give me confidence.

0 |

Was really impressed with barker last night. Would love to see him and Andy lee fight - that would be one for the purists

0 |

Hope to see macklin spark that cunt Martin Murray this year too

0 |

Boxnation have come back with Mayweather v Guerrero, Bradley v Provodnikov and Khan v Diaz. And more announcements to be made over the next few days. Looks like I'll be sticking with them. Cracker value for money.

0 |

Tim Bradley hung on to his world title last night - was near sparked clean out in the 12th by provodkinov (Utah can you check the spelling of that lol)

0 |

Haven't had a chance to watch it yet but seems it was a cracker. That's what I love about BN, it gives you the opportunity to see fights you'll never see on Sky. Would love BN to do a deal with Top Rank. Don't think they'll pick up the Donaire v Rigo fight and I'll be forced to hunt down a shitty online stream. But I'd love to see that fight.

0 |

Matt o - that's one for the purest my friend. Will be lethal

0 |

Surely it'll be picked up by one of the channels

0 |

See Furys presser in New York - I hit you, you hit the floor, I hit New York! Ha

0 |

Hope he gets sparked

0 |

he was down at our gym meeting the kids last time he was in town. seems like an alright big fella.

0 |

I'd happily pay a PPV for it. Two of the best guys in their division and amongst the best P4P in boxing, at their natural weights and at the peak of their boxing. It doesn't get much better.

0 |

# Donaire v Rigo, not Fury ;-)

0 |