Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

I'll be heading too. A step up again from Molitor who it seems was on the slide and didn't have the heart for it. This time it's a proper fit champion. But I fully expect Frampton to do him. It'll be interesting again. The guy is a fucking pit bull at that weight. Strength, speed, skill, awesome footwork, can fight going backwards. He seems to have it all but the top guys in the division are awesome too. Hope there's no scraps too, that's the last 2 nights there's been trouble. I reckon they'll just close the bars if fights keep breaking out at these events.

0 |

They shouldn't of put frampton and Rogie on the same card - there will 100% be fights at it

0 |

more Marty on the card as it was divis and tigers bay ones last time.

just remember fido get stuck into them as they're only strong in numbers lol

0 |

What's the rest of the card?

0 |

I'll have a little something under my coat, not my dick. lol

0 |

this is the one we've all been waiting for! www.talksport.co.uk/sp...

0 |

lol @ Collins saying jones was ducking him. would have been an easy fight for jones.

Collins was tailor made for a spanking back then.

0 |

Why to boxers always insist in doing the clenched fist pose in photos.

0 |

I know its not like every footballer takes an imaginary kick.

1 |

Anyone know where I can see highlights of this or a full stream? I was at Life Festival so missed a lot of quality sport :(

0 |

May weather announces fight with Alverez in September

0 |

Mayweather fighting Canelo Alvarez on September 15th. should see him continue as EASILY the best fighter of our generation and probably any other

0 |

must be pretty mad just never losing. just always fucking winner. pure class.

0 |

This is a much better style of pose: imgur.com/JaF5Y

0 |

really looking forward to the Frampton fight. Undercard looks pretty busy as well www.livefight.com/news...
Maravilla will be in attendance as well

0 |

I'lll ask again - does anyone know where I can get a download of the Froch fight? Or highlights?

0 |

Kiko talking up the frampton fight and sparking him clean out --- www.boxingscene.com/ki...

0 |

could certainly happen but i don't think it will. This will be frampton first proper fight imo.

in with a live fighter who can bang. think he get his tactics spot on and dominate from the outside then get close when it suits.

0 |

yous uns going?

0 |

was going. now 50/50 as im over to england couple days later. not sure if i could afford it. will decide close to it

0 |

I'm heading. Can't wait. Have to head home straight after up for United n Everton next day. Could ans should be a fine weekend of Sport.

0 |

Going. Got seats down near the ring where the fighters walk in. Would have preferred a terrace seat. See if we can get it changed on the night.

0 |

Says im floor Block D Row 4.... where ever the fuck that is?!?!

0 |

Have a look here Fido www.odysseyarena.com/a...

0 |

Yeah had a look at that. I bought the £44 tickets but according to my description my tickets are still gonna be on the floor close enough. Unless i've misunderstood?

0 |

Yeah if it says Block D then that's what it is. Decent view.

0 |

I see Kimbo slice has just won his seventh straight since becoming a pro boxer

0 |

kimbo slice is a terrible boxer. he fighting complete cans. they could get him a 60-0 record with the match making they are doing with him.

0 |

true watched his most recent fight which is the 1st one iv seen was like real rock em sock em robots n he was nearly KO'd a few times

0 |

the man shaw thinks he onto a cash cow with him but his boat sailed a long time ago.

0 |

Slice's techniques is woeful. he'd be better fucking gypsy boxing fuck sake. Imagine him in with someone like Wladimer or Price. He would get destroyed if he fought at heavy weight

0 |

A-force harrison would end his life inside a round, no joke ha

0 |

Fraudley would knock slice spark out

0 |

Same as me Fido. I think it's the same spot.

0 |

www.irish-boxing.com/2...

0 |

Carl Froch v Mikkel Kessler on sky PPV after the champion league final 25th May

0 |

the weigh-in is on in the Europa at 1pm

0 |

lots of slabbering yesterday at presser

0 |

Frampton is in serious nick

1 |

Is there anywhere to go for a pint or two in the Odyssey these days or is it still a dump? Haven't been in years

0 |

£4.40 a pint last night at the darts

0 |

is this on TV?

0 |

Yeah,sky sports 8pm

0 |

Went to the weigh in there. Kiko looked in unreal shape and in nasty form. Frampton looked good too - it should be a great fight but i fancy Frampton to box the fuck out of him with his great jab and win on points. Rogie looked good too and so did Lindsay. Selby with be a tough ask for him but hopefully he can stop him with his quality body assaults

0 |

Weigh in ^^^

:-)

0 |

Heading to this should be good

0 |

I thought Kiko looked anxious and twitchy. Thought he was trying too hard. Carl was fired up too but had more conviction. I think Carl is going to counter him all night and bash him up bit by bit. Late stoppage for Carlos. Can't wait - getting excited as fook. I think it's nearly a sell out?

0 |

The atmosphere was unreal. I'm not really an expert on the technical side of boxing but I thought Frampton was edging it, but other more passionate boxing fans I know thought he was losing before he knocked him out? Great seats right next to where the fighters entered too. Delighted for The Jackal :)

0 |

Apart from one or two rounds, Frampton was clearly ahead. Martinez was throwing the kitchen sink at him but was missing loads. Frampton was landing more cleaner shots whilst making Martinez miss. Martinez was fucked in the ninth before he got KO'd.

0 |

Brilliant atmosphere though. Glad I was there.

0 |