Choose a discussion

Right may as well see how this progresses.

New album recommendations (not mixes, leave that to shat if he turns up) please?

Haven't been able to listen music in work in ages so the album count has dropped significantly. All suggestions welcome.

0 |

any good torrent sites for albums?

0 |

Anyone been listening to the new Temper Trap album. Definitely a grower. Im really starting to like it now. Much longer than their debut with 15 tracks. Check it out.

Just downloaded new Hot Chip one too. Been looking forward to this for ages. Love those goofy bs.

0 |

some shtuff ive been enjoying of late...not necessarily new

Little Dragon - Little Man

Active Child - Hanging on

Jesse Ware - Running

Jesse Ware - Nervous

Ben Howard - Call me Maybe Cover

yeooooo

0 |

Wooo Smee......you are the only other person I've ever heard mention Ray Lynchs Deep Breakfast.

0 |

Alt J - An Awesome Wave

So good, im going to provide a few links. Great stuff.

0 |

great stuff zygote;)

0 |

the new Tennis album is half decent

0 |

Alt J - An Awesome Wave

So good, im going to provide a few links. Great stuff.

Big 2nd on that PaulM!!

0 |

Cat, that new Ben Howard album is class

0 |

just dl'ed marvin gaye's midnight love & the sexual healing sessions. fuckin perfect.

0 |

add george bensons greatest hits to that. smooth fuckin jazzzzzz.

0 |

just got a copy of "Worriedaboutsatan - Arrivals" and listening now. brilliant stuff! nice recommendation zygote

0 |

Tis indeed! first album in a long time i bought straight after hearing one song! seeing him in july - YERP!

0 |

If ye like worriedaboutsatan you can check out the lads alter ego 'Ghosting Season'....super stuff too.

0 |

Great recommendations lads. That Deep Breakfast is nuts, I felt like I was listening to someone who made his music in Hyrule. Superb. Alt-J getting listened the day and the rest to follow. Excellent work!

0 |

warpaint-the fool
beach house-teen dream/bloom

0 |

The kills, the shins, Regina spektor,,

0 |

Albums, the last goodbye, port of morrow and what we saw from the cheap seats respectively,,

0 |

chromatics...well behind the curve on this one no doubt

0 |

bit disappointed with this new one www.catpowermusic.com compared to say

0 |

Been listening a bit of Vector Lovers here. Excellent beats with dreamy futuristic sounds.

0 |

Have 'Pros and cons of Hitchhiking' blaring here at the mo.

Will follow it up with some Killimanjaro Darkjazz!

0 |

The new panorama bar cd by Nick Hoppner looks great

www.residentadvisor.ne...

0 |

Anyone heard the mixtape by Foals?

0 |

Vector lovers are very good indeed

Recently picked up new music by polysick, nickodemus, sommet and wild hadess

0 |

@Rab
Downloading it as I speak, will let ya know.

0 |

So thought I'd try some of this music all the kids are banging on about. Listened to an EP by Skrillex. Pretty catchy.

0 |

Fuck all good hip hop about in ages. But buzzing off this dude. Oddisee. The album is called 'People Hear What They See'

0 |

Nice, like that. Only got listening to Killer Mike's latest album now, tidy stuff!

0 |

A$AP Rocky, worth a listen.

0 |

skrillex is awful, oddisee is class
anyone remember this?
dj bob hoskins going mental in a dustbin - funny eyed guy

0 |

Anyone got anything new to recommend?? Just started using Spotify again so want to check out some stuff on there.

0 |

New Yeasayer one, Fragrant World is just okay on the first few listens. One or two stand outs but absolutely nothing to Odd Blood which is no great surprise. Could be better than All Hour Cymbals though.

Also been giving the new Tudor Cinema Club a go and its not bad. Few more listens and I should be pulling my tool to it.

0 |

check this out

Gavin Herlihy - Endless Feeling (Larse Remix)

0 |

new two door lp is class imo, superbly produced. lavely sounds

0 |

New Dylan album out in September. His 35th studio album. Some going.

0 |

New XX album, Coexist is pretty good on first two listens. Still has that real minimalist sound like the debut. Doubt it'll be quite as good though. Tough innit. Promising on first couple of listens though.

New Bloc Party is getting a run now. Got some great reviews.

0 |

Yo, any new decent albums or bands worth checking out?

0 |

also check out cold specks album - I Predict A Graceful Expulsion greatness!!!

0 |

Lianne La Havas' album worth a go?

0 |

listening to a lot of beach house, wild beasts and alabama shakes atm.

0 |

mama rosin that played chilli fest few years ago have a new album out n r playin the empire in march

0 |

Orange Goblin? Sounds like they should be out marching about flegs the night.
I've been sucked into the same old albums over and over again so need a few new recommendations. Encountered Nirvana Unplugged the other day, that changed my opinion on them.

1 |

Mostly been listening to Pearl Jam, Queens Of The Stone Age and Orange Goblin at the minute.

0 |

Wee bump, what's on your radar this weather?

0 |

La havas album is great...if you like that type of music

Maccabees album is fantastic...as is Chairlift and Cloud control

0 |

both the tame implala and egyptian hip hop LPs are decent.

From what ive heard of it, the new everything everything album soundz good - out next week i think

0 |

The Lumineers - cless.

In a few tv ads:

Thinking of going to see them in March.

Folk FTW

0 |

Dunno if there is a more recent thread.

Any tips?

0 |

James blake - overgrown

0 |