Choose a discussion

Going to see this tomorrow:

www.queensfilmtheatre....

:-)

0 |

I loved Sicario but I'm not sure about this one - it seems to be under the impression that those 2 characters were the good guys of the first film. Plus it's a prequel. We'll see, good trailer

0 |

I think Benicio was redeemed towards end. Still a bad MF'er though.

0 |

A Futile and Stupid Gesture with Will Forte is a great bio of Doug Kenny who created all that National Lampoons stuff, some great funny scenes in it. Him and Chevvy Chase got up to some madness is the 70's.

0 |

Watched Annihilation. Has me on the cusp of not liking it. Although the music and suspense was great I am somewhat lost with working it out.

Of course it's a premise that can lead anywhere really so I ain't looking for a closed book, but id need someone to explain it to me more.

0 |

What bits would you want to have explained more? Maybe start a new thread with spoilers in it

0 |

Yeah not here. On Google now reading interpretations of it.

The wife watches a movie and that's it. So doesn't make for the best mate for watching those kinds of things, you need a good yarn after to further wrap your head around it

0 |

This is not a bad video with someone's take on it

1 |

0 |

Rather enjoyed Mother, Darren Aronofsky latest, had enough shit happening to keep me interested as the shit started to hit the fan and it wasn't until the very end that I guessed the synopsis which tbf was really well done, her taking a bating was very realistically done with the boots to the head v graphic

1 |

Then watched The Crazies straight after, such a great fucking remake that just jumps straight into the horror without the usual 60min build-up, would love a sequel

0 |

0 |

I know the zookeeper

0 |

Is he used to the smell of the... SHITE?

1 |

Yes he is

0 |

‘Without the 60 min build up’
You really are a let’s have it right now kind a guy rj

Annihilation is pretty balls-didn’t see anything special about it whatsoever and surprised Portman and Isaac were involved tbh.

0 |

No better recommendation for a movie than the hulk grump of disapproval!

0 |

belfastfilmfestival.or...

Weaving in a famine movie

0 |

Kermode absolutely loves 'Ready Player One'

0 |

www.facebook.com/BillA...

0 |

Bill is a big Crypto head these days. Was in that Netflix doc on Bitcoin

0 |

Loved Ready Player One. 10/10

1 |

Could be slightly better than deep blue sea. I'll be purchasing a ticket.

0 |

you seem to be devaluing the phrase 'slightly better'

1 |

Lol

1 |

Watched two great films this weekend so far-you were never really here was class and ready player one great fun.
Wanna get the hat trick today

0 |

I watched bomb city and you were never really here over the weekend, enjoyed both

0 |

Hat trick denied by phantom thread-could only stick 40 mins of it and had to turn it off.
Inane boring drivel-really disappointed in PTA

0 |

No talk of a quiet place?

0 |

Watched it last night. Thought it was great.

0 |

Great concept but still felt b-movieish to me. No genuine scares for a horror. Think it's slightly over hyped.

0 |

Also, fucking cinema cunts being nosey cuntos

1 |

*noisy.

Cunts

0 |

You'll love Hereditary PJ.

0 |

at least the trailer.

0 |

Haha agreed PJ. I brought a massive bag of crisps into the screening with me and once I realised what was going on in film, I knew id have to safe them for later.

0 |

I would have been raging that there was no loud bits for crunching. Foods expensive enough.

0 |

I dont really care if Avengers film is any good. It will probably be weighed down by the weight of all the characters in in it. But seeing the quality of talent on stage promoting it, is a sight to see.

0 |

Heading to the midnight screening. 10 years in the making. Should be decent.

0 |