Choose a discussion

Going to see this tomorrow:

www.queensfilmtheatre....

:-)

0 |

I loved Sicario but I'm not sure about this one - it seems to be under the impression that those 2 characters were the good guys of the first film. Plus it's a prequel. We'll see, good trailer

0 |

I think Benicio was redeemed towards end. Still a bad MF'er though.

0 |

A Futile and Stupid Gesture with Will Forte is a great bio of Doug Kenny who created all that National Lampoons stuff, some great funny scenes in it. Him and Chevvy Chase got up to some madness is the 70's.

0 |

Watched Annihilation. Has me on the cusp of not liking it. Although the music and suspense was great I am somewhat lost with working it out.

Of course it's a premise that can lead anywhere really so I ain't looking for a closed book, but id need someone to explain it to me more.

0 |

What bits would you want to have explained more? Maybe start a new thread with spoilers in it

0 |

Yeah not here. On Google now reading interpretations of it.

The wife watches a movie and that's it. So doesn't make for the best mate for watching those kinds of things, you need a good yarn after to further wrap your head around it

0 |

This is not a bad video with someone's take on it

1 |

0 |

Rather enjoyed Mother, Darren Aronofsky latest, had enough shit happening to keep me interested as the shit started to hit the fan and it wasn't until the very end that I guessed the synopsis which tbf was really well done, her taking a bating was very realistically done with the boots to the head v graphic

1 |

Then watched The Crazies straight after, such a great fucking remake that just jumps straight into the horror without the usual 60min build-up, would love a sequel

0 |

0 |

I know the zookeeper

0 |

Is he used to the smell of the... SHITE?

1 |

Yes he is

0 |

‘Without the 60 min build up’
You really are a let’s have it right now kind a guy rj

Annihilation is pretty balls-didn’t see anything special about it whatsoever and surprised Portman and Isaac were involved tbh.

0 |

No better recommendation for a movie than the hulk grump of disapproval!

0 |

belfastfilmfestival.or...

Weaving in a famine movie

0 |

Kermode absolutely loves 'Ready Player One'

0 |

www.facebook.com/BillA...

0 |

Bill is a big Crypto head these days. Was in that Netflix doc on Bitcoin

0 |

Loved Ready Player One. 10/10

1 |

Could be slightly better than deep blue sea. I'll be purchasing a ticket.

0 |

you seem to be devaluing the phrase 'slightly better'

1 |

Lol

1 |

Watched two great films this weekend so far-you were never really here was class and ready player one great fun.
Wanna get the hat trick today

0 |

I watched bomb city and you were never really here over the weekend, enjoyed both

0 |

Hat trick denied by phantom thread-could only stick 40 mins of it and had to turn it off.
Inane boring drivel-really disappointed in PTA

0 |

No talk of a quiet place?

0 |

Watched it last night. Thought it was great.

0 |

Great concept but still felt b-movieish to me. No genuine scares for a horror. Think it's slightly over hyped.

0 |

Also, fucking cinema cunts being nosey cuntos

1 |

*noisy.

Cunts

0 |

You'll love Hereditary PJ.

0 |

at least the trailer.

0 |

Haha agreed PJ. I brought a massive bag of crisps into the screening with me and once I realised what was going on in film, I knew id have to safe them for later.

0 |

I would have been raging that there was no loud bits for crunching. Foods expensive enough.

0 |