Choose a discussion

i think we need a go-to place for all those sublime bits of skill, so juicy, so delightful, so succulent that they make you jump up and down and scream like a little girl.

I'll start:

Squash star James Willstrop's Double Fake

1 |

smoking skills
www.facebook.com/green...

0 |

*smoking kills*

1 |

This is fuckin sick

0 |

No, this is fuckin sick

(never played a synth before until today)
#buzzing

1 |

skills, sparcy

0 |

thank you

0 |

Savant-garde

0 |

0 |

Racism?

0 |

Homophobia?

0 |

Bigotry?

0 |

0 |

Spunk stains on the wall behind him there

0 |

Any excuse for this classic:

droopydrawers
when i left home for uni my ma completely cleaned my room out, took it apart and cleaned everything, even the skirting boards. when i came back at christmas she was like "were you sick down the side of your bed or something, i had to clean all this crust off the skirting boards with a knife, it took me ages". it was a build up of years of blowing my load on the wall beside my bed and letting it roll down to the floor.

0 |

What kind of detention centre are you playing in?

1 |

It looks like the psychiatric wing.

0 |

1 |

www.facebook.com/Techn...

1 |

Thats fuckin brilliant bobo love that tune hbuubu

0 |

aye loved it, got sick of it, and periodically relisten. It's no crispy bacon tho..

1 |

arm wrestling. check out the guys monster arm
www.facebook.com/Golia...

1 |

Holy fuck.

0 |

Jesus he cheated too leanin into it. Or is that allowed always thought that was cheatin

0 |

tongue skills
www.facebook.com/Prett...

0 |

Glad to see your using my pronoun of choice. I'll vouch for you rim skills. Refreshing to meet a man that enjoys balls unshaved

2 |

0 |

0 |

0 |

Thats actually my dad you met. He's post op now. You made quite the impression.

1 |

F-15 pilot lands with one wing gone

1 |

Imagine aye?

1 |

My lunchtime take on a Trance Classic. I hope you like.

Had a lot of fun making it.

0 |

My father was not without love but a cliched Irish motherfucker when he wanted to be. Drinker, brawler, all that stuff. Never shed a tear. Saw weakness everywhere. But he had this thing for poems...poetry. Reading them, quoting them. Probably thought it rounded him off, you know?

0 |

Is it possible he was a homosexual who resented being shackled to a woman he didn't love, a child he didn't want, and drank to forget his domestic hell?

1 |

Very shite

0 |

yeh, right.

0 |

Would explain an awful lot tbh.

0 |

No Tokio Myers

0 |