Choose a discussion

i think we need a go-to place for all those sublime bits of skill, so juicy, so delightful, so succulent that they make you jump up and down and scream like a little girl.

I'll start:

Squash star James Willstrop's Double Fake

1 |

some of these are great

0 |

high jump skills

0 |

Nice! I actually couldn't work out what he'd done until I saw it in slow motion.

This video is from professional bike rider Chris Akrigg. He fell off a small cliff and broke his femur last year and was unable to ride for ages. He's just put out another video, still reckons he's not back to full strength yet but the guy is a machine on a bike.

0 |

Also, check out the speed of his dog!

0 |

I would like to see one of them do a 360 whip on a motorbike into foam, have to change the leads on the bike thou,,

0 |

Couldn't do a 360 whip on a motorbike toad, the frame & forks wouldn't allow it.

0 |

Danny Way's helicopter drop-in

Him jumping the Great Wall of China on his skateboard

0 |

table tennis behind the back winner

0 |

A monkey on a goat on a cup on a tightrope

0 |

Terrible quality vid but check Jimmy white's shot on the pink (and the black is pretty nice too)

0 |

Judd trump does banana shots

0 |

balance skills

1 |

spinning skills

bit.ly/4kzYKr

0 |

dunkage

0 |

fucking brilliant thread!

0 |

one in particular i want but dont know how to link up a youtube vid at a certain point, but amazing hands of Cris Carter

0 |

More dunkage

0 |

only saw this for the first time the other day

bruce lee nunchuck ping pong

1 |

federers under leg shot vs djokovic

0 |

michael jordan top ten plays, my fav is the one 1 min in

0 |

Johnny Utah yesterday @ 7:40 p.m.
one in particular i want but dont know how to link up a youtube vid at a certain point, but amazing hands of Cris Carter

Thats some amazing one handed catches. For linking vids to a certain time, just right click on the wee circle, on the time bar and "copy video URL at current time"

0 |

Sadly the Bruce Lee video is fake

0 |

Cheers CM, really want to keep this thread going but can't think of any off the top of my head :(

0 |

The Drog in sublime form

0 |

Tiger Woods 2005 masters chip - quality

0 |

ragin, toaster

0 |

Ronaldinho humiliates his teammate during warm up.......old but good

0 |

Marriage Skills

.twimg.com/A1-wITnCQAI...

0 |

neddac - NSFW you fucking cock rash!

Bitta fucking warning would be nice.

0 |

great thread ed

0 |

SFW

media.tumblr.com/tumbl...

0 |

Violin skills:

0 |

Bartending skills

0 |

Allen Iverson was too good.

0 |

Drinking Skills

i.imgur.com/AWUmdpj.gif

0 |

^^ NSFW

your good at this neddac

0 |

Th greatest ever basketball shot?

0 |

Tight Ball skills from a big lawd

1 |

Didn't want to ruin this with football but sure it's dead anyway

Ronaldinho doing toe taps blindfolded, just, how?

balotelli.lockerdome.c...

0 |

The force is strong with this one...

0 |

Big Ade

0 |

Whats everybodys record in keep ups? dont think i have ever broke the dozen mark. (dozen sounds better than 12)

0 |

Ronaldinho must've been able to see a bit there!

0 |

Fifa 10 ad. Says it all

0 |

Why wouldn't they have let everyone else see?

0 |

photoshop skills
loljam.com/post/4157

0 |

haha @ 12, wtf

0 |

Ernest. yesterday @ 2:53 a.m.
Whats everybodys record in keep ups? dont think i have ever broke the dozen mark. (dozen sounds better than 12)

done 590 odds. I was always good at them, were on holidays with family an i was about 12. Adults were having a keepy upies competition going left foot, right foot each time (2 rights in a row ment ur turn was over) they were up around 50 when we got back to the villa an on my 2nd turn got 100+ ended game. i could also let my mates do them, add all their scores and beat them all (bar one mate who could do as many as me when we were young)

I wonder if there is a record for how many you do in under 1 minute, i can just tap the ball a few inches off my foot for a while. prob do 20 or 30 in 10 seconds.

*sets down trumpet*

0 |

Once i broke the 200 barrier i gave up trying to set new personal bests. It becomes very boring very quickly.

Nothing worse than some dick you don't know turning up for 5-a-side and playing keepy-ups before you start like he's Ronaldinho, then when you pass the ball to him during a game he's absolutely useless.

0 |

haha i know they type lad. my big bro always told me as a kid, doing keepy ups never made you any good at football. certainly helps the touch tho. I couldn't have sat thru an entire nike ad without having to go get a ball and go out to the street and try the tricks

0 |