Choose a discussion

Sun Holidays

Where's good for a bit of sun in the middle of March? Prefer to avoid complete tack if possible. Thanks.

0 |

I wasnt there in peak season or late at night but I believe it could get like that as most popular Spanish spots that attract Brits can be

RJ I always find TripAdvisor forums for the resort's are good to get a feel. You get a wide range of people posting and a good mix of ages etc

2 |

Think I'm gonna go to Santorini solely cos it looks gorgeous. Any tips on areas to stay/eat etc starsky?

0 |

I would say stay in Oui in a place with a view out over the caldera.
The place we booked was called Liakada suites (not 100% on the spelling) it’s all about the views really.

0 |

Oia *

0 |

Has anyone been to Miami and the Florida Keys?
Gone from Greece to US now...
I can't decide where to go, this is doing my nut in!

(that is zika free!)

0 |

Go to California. Fantastic state.

0 |

I have been to Miami and the Florida Keys Duffy. Spent a bit of time in Miami and then hired a car and drove down to the Keys. Stayed at Key Largo and Key West. Lovely drive down and Key West is a good spot although Key Largo isn't up to much. As for Miami, it is a good spot if the sun is out but if it isn't then it's a pretty soulless place to be stuck in as there is not a lot to see in terms of attractions etc.

0 |

thanks for that, still torn. Need to read up a bit more. Just want a hot sunny relaxing break really.

0 |

Barbados then

0 |

Zika is still a risk in nearly all the Caribbean islands :(

Plus Mexico. I'd go back in a flash.

0 |

Take yourself off to Cuba Duffy, 4days in Havana exploring the old town and drinking mojitos then take yourself to an all exclusive resort for relaxing by bathwater warm seas

0 |

Fuck, forgot zika was still a thing. Thought they'd sorted that.

0 |

Just so we're all clear cancun is just an American resort. It is not Mexico.

0 |

In case anyone cares, I booked Mexico again...same resort as 2 years ago. Last time I didn't leave the resort for 7 days but I don't agree with you about 'American'. I ate nachos and drank tequila every day and the staff were Mexican?? hahahaha but yes I could have been anywhere I suppose. This time I'm going to venture out a little..... depends what you're there for I suppose.

0 |

Get the ferry over to Isla Mujeres

0 |

I definitely will this time as we're there 11 nights. Any tips?? Chichen Itza? Was going to do Xcaret as friends did that but it's 1.5 hrs away?

0 |

Yeah chichen itza is worth seeing, as is Tulum. They’re both a few hrs away.

0 |

I've been in Tenerife for two weeks and most days have been cloudy. Shitbags

0 |

Borneo for a few weeks in July....yuss

0 |