Choose a discussion

Looks like the North will be the place to be tomorrow:

http://expert-images.weatheronline.co.uk/daten/proficharts/en/nae/2013/01/17/basis00/ukuk/prty/13011818_1700.gif

Unless of course, you hate snow.

0 |

Lol @ like a screenshot from Shrek proper near spat out my tea... cost £60 to hire for the hour up at the spa in Galgorm and comes with 2 glasses of champagne and some wee chocolates, was brilliant craic, prospered snowed like fuck so I got out for a run around definitely worth the cash

0 |

That's actually great value for a couple and you got an amazing time of year for it too. Well played lad.

0 |

Did you spunk in the hot tub RJ?

0 |

Oi, that's no way to talk about his missus

2 |

Tried to coax her into a cheeky handjob but she was having none of it, the only spunking seen was my wallet getting emptied like fuck.. didn't see much change from 500 for the fucking overnight

3 |

Galgorm is dear as fuck. Great, but I'm not sure that kind of money is worth it when you consider how close you are to Ballymena

1 |

Another snow day today, thanks Jesus

0 |

u lucky cunt Muzka, aye its dear PJ but the service, room, location, spa & especially the food in the River room is impeccable you get what you pay for, when checking out they took my keys and went and dug out the car, put the bags in and had it all toasty warm for me out front whilst we had a cuppa in reception, you dont get that at the chim

0 |

And another today RJ. God bless the snow king

0 |

Where's the snow bad, Muzka? Is it your work that's closed or is it bad up round you?

0 |

fucksakes its not that bad out, sure everything is melting

0 |

Glengormley is grim. And the snow is still there. My street has a thick layer of ice still on it. Hopefully the rain today takes it away. Doing my head in now

0 |

fucksakes i want more, had proper craic with the kids in the garden building snow forts and having snowball fights

0 |

Still not a drap

0 |

I can get in no problem, I went in yesterday for an hour as only found out I didn't have to work when I was on the bus.

It's my student who can't get in so no need for me to be in

0 |