Choose a discussion

Looks like the North will be the place to be tomorrow:

http://expert-images.weatheronline.co.uk/daten/proficharts/en/nae/2013/01/17/basis00/ukuk/prty/13011818_1700.gif

Unless of course, you hate snow.

0 |

When the lecky went off Id just finished stirring sugar and milk into my tea. Had a giggle at how lucky I was then sat down in front of the fire and ate half a packet of 44p tesco chocolate digestives. One of lifes sweet moments

0 |

Oh the irony that our work have just completed removing our winter tyres and replacing them with normal ones again lol!

0 |

Get the drambuie coffees in ta fuck

0 |

Phone fully on the charge, box of Guinness here, iPad at 100% filled with a rake of films. Bring on the power cuts.

0 |

Powercuts are the bee knee's when you have a powercut. Backlit screen for kindle saves the day :)

0 |

our power went off when i was watching a bit of pron on the laptop....god must've been watching the dirty hoor

0 |

Thats like Michael Hutchence. Wanking until everything went dark.

0 |

Eh wha? I meant iPads are the bee knee's...

0 |

Haha

0 |

Hell yeah. Sitting with my solar generator going in my bolt hole ;¬]

1 |

Was working a gig in The Mac there, got cancelled 15 minutes before doors. Home now with a Chip Company and a dvd.

0 |

Crowd of boys in the airport bar supposed to be for stockholm for the game still sittin blocked. Grim

0 |

Sitting waiting on another powercut, wrapped up warm, watching these yanks rave it out in Miami! Great craic.

0 |

SNOW SURRENDER

0 |

snow doesnt stop the fleg protestors

www.facebook.com/photo...

0 |

Is electric off everywhere in belfast?

0 |

On in north was off between 8-9 tho

0 |

Just back in bed after a cancelled flight and a memorable night in the airport, arrests for sexual harassment, total blackout and the airport bar under armed guard after the power went off. Character building evening

0 |

Tell us more about the arrests for sexual harassment...

0 |

Pics or GTFO

0 |

think theres some up north coast

0 |

J-Sno

0 |

Sky’s getting heavy could be on its way!

0 |

Snow in Antrim atm

0 |

Sleet in the glens of gormley at half 11 this morning

0 |

where you at in the gorm waxy? grim oul place to work isn't it.

0 |

Debbie today @ 2:16 p.m.
where you at in the gorm waxy? grim oul place to work isn't it.

Watch what you say about the centre of the universe

0 |

well it does have a marks & spencers so I can't give it a really hard time.

0 |

Every get together ive ever been in Belfast had at least one person from glengormley. Never even seen the place from the distance. Ive been in carnmoney, is that near?

0 |

yea, its bordered with it, people get confused and think the Abbeycentre ect. is in Glengormley but it's nat, it's newtownabbey

0 |

I'm in the beautiful sprawling oasis that is Mallusk. Every.. Fucking. Day.

0 |

Yeah there are a lot of names for a very small area, technically I'm in Mallusk but it's right beside Glengormley, it might as well be Glengormley.

0 |

me too... well most days, apart from when i am travelling

0 |

Us 3 must all be beside each other.... or pretty close

0 |

Malluskateers waaat.

0 |

Get a suasage roll off the wee van woman, then head up to The Donkey

0 |

Van woman has been sacked off nai. Sure there's a new coffee van doing the rounds, although I'm off forking out every day for all that shite. Boul of porridge does the job for me these days.

0 |

van woman was here today, ain't seen the new one yet

0 |

Long time now since i worked in mallusk. Worked a few places about there.

0 |

I was at my mechanics! I'm in and out of the area tho all time debs lets do coffee haah

0 |

Field Boxmore is the jewell in the Mallusk Crown. High, high quality cardboard boxes

0 |

Canyon is a landmark, been there since it was just fields but no one knows anyone who works there or what they do

0 |

Ha, exactly! Entrance to some sort of missile silo obvs

0 |

Is the coffee van a fella called Ray?

0 |

Rigsay

0 |

Turns out canyon do the tops of squirty bottles, like window clean type bottles

www.canyoneurope.com

Mystery is ruined now

0 |

I know a foreign girl who wrks in canyon she bes at the odd party every now and again
Cagey as a mutherfucker when I ask wat happens behind those blacked out windows

0 |

Blood all outside it

0 |

Holographic security guard. We hopped the fence to go skate

0 |

rigsy

0 |