Choose a discussion

Looks like the North will be the place to be tomorrow:

http://expert-images.weatheronline.co.uk/daten/proficharts/en/nae/2013/01/17/basis00/ukuk/prty/13011818_1700.gif

Unless of course, you hate snow.

0 |

Wouldnt mind it if i could just be sat at home watching it. No chance like.

0 |

Teaching here, we have 60 kids in out of a possible 700. Power has been going on and off and they still won't send us home. Fucking joke.

0 |

lol @ the state of that weather

0 |

hows the doyne?

0 |

If the temperature drops and snow stays on, we are all fucked. May as well be the end of the world

0 |

south belfast, specifically, lower saintfield road update please? trying to work out what time i need to leave to get home safely

0 |

the doyne is currently a major blizzard with a serious amount of snow lying, havent fully inspected but well over and inch maybe two.

0 |

Watched a guy out in the car park furiously trying to get his car out of the parking space, backwards, forwards x 10, wheels spinning like fuck, finally got to take off towards the exit and noticed his back wheels were locked. Stupid fucker has his handbreak on lol

0 |

I thought working from home would be a doss. This is one of my busiest days in a while :0(

0 |

his handbrake might have locked up Ron.

I just Leave my car in gear when turning my car off as cars sitting up here on the mountain tend to have the same problem if sitting a while.

0 |

aye, thats happened me before - now do exactly what baz describes above, lesson learned.

0 |

how many boxes of kleenex u worked ur way through dickface donaldson?

1 |

All your ma's.

0 |

Have a flight from international at 8 for a wedding i dont want to miss, stange as there is none whatsoever on north coast

0 |

Lol at wax

0 |

was expecting to see lots of snow pics on fb but have hardly seen any

0 |

thats because TF told everybody on facebook that they are worse than baby pics so everybody got the fear now

0 |

Lol at 2 inches deep. Pussys.

0 |

its well over 2 inches at my gaff now, rite up the step at our front door now

0 |

oh aye fuck you live in america lol

0 |

get the pics up here...

the sea wall in warrenpoint has been breached by carlingford lough, looks nasty

0 |

I measured and it was 5" in the car park.

0 |

did u use ur cock? mustve been a perfect match

0 |

No, I used your ma's index finger. The rest of her is in the wheelie bin. Now fuck off and kill yourself you fuck!

0 |

ouch!!

0 |

sexual frustration building up u fucking virgin?

0 |

oooooft nasty

0 |

Wayne has waxy on the ropes.

0 |

Wayne couldnt beat snow off a rope.

0 |

Lights flickering here folks. Shit.

0 |

feet up watching the warriors

0 |

nothing worse than heading home to find the power out.

0 |

lol serves you right your spurs loving cunt

0 |

hahahahaha@tonzer

u fucking cunt

0 |

could be worse tonzer you could be heading back to your ma's to finding me 8 inches deep in your ma.

0 |

nice

0 |

Pretty sure u can't say Ma twice in a joke. it voids it entirely and the intended target wins by forfeit!

2 |

Quite nice here otos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hp...

0 |

Aul wax gettin er tight ;)

0 |

That is the grimest day I've encountered. Had to fucking wring my socks out when I finally made it into work, then just got soaked again on way home. Miserable!

0 |

Great weekend for lying low and watching movies and bucking

0 |

on my way to the airport here fuck knows what scene will greet me have'nt seen a drop of snow today. Sasha San Fran, diggers LA and Northern Exposure on the ipod for the night ahead, prepertion

0 |

Good selection

0 |

Nostalgic

0 |

Those albums remind me of sitting indoors on a shit day getting baked

1 |

lol

0 |

Nice wee reminder of how screwed we are without power.

0 |

I was enjoying being without power there. Candles, kindle, wine in bed. Then the power comes back on and I force myself to work.. :/

0 |

was the worst 45 minutes of my life, no tv, phone was dead, ipad was dead and no microwave to heat my dinner :(

0 |

Lol @ kev. Waiting on armageddon to say 'told you so'

0 |