Choose a discussion

Looks like the North will be the place to be tomorrow:

http://expert-images.weatheronline.co.uk/daten/proficharts/en/nae/2013/01/17/basis00/ukuk/prty/13011818_1700.gif

Unless of course, you hate snow.

0 |

Every little helps

0 |

No chance useless QPR are playing at home, it should not be like the last time, where ice and sub zero conditions for day before led to games being called off.

0 |

More chance of you posting in the correct thread than QPR scoring

0 |

@wayne, we planned out a route card and done a lot of stuff well of tracks, itll be dangerously cold up there without all the rite gear this weekend. so if your goin off tracks go prepared. thou you could follow the tracks and still get good snow.

0 |

Sorry, sorry please forgive

0 |

Vespas in winter, class for getting thrown thirty foot, up the hoods

0 |

Wats belfast like this morning, heading down there tomorrow no sign of any snow this side of glenshane.

0 |

Wet just, little bits of snow but it aint setting. Yet.

0 |

fucking let down as per usual....

0 |

ttp://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2655984

fuck thats doesnt look good long as it doesnt effect the buses.

0 |

1 oclock before it hits

0 |

Got sent home from school. Yeeeeeooooooo...

1 |

teasing bit of sleety snow in Newtownbreda. She's comin' lads!

0 |

i'm in college and everyone is poised and ready to take an early day. I've decided first sign of snow and I'm going home

C'mon snow

1 |

Deci you in newtownbreda?
Me too, where bouts lad.

0 |

Hoping to see some hard hitting reportage from the Grit depots over the next few days.

0 |

Can't wait to see flag protests in the snow. Will make it more festive.

0 |

snowing in Mallusk here but real wet, not lying yet

0 |

GET THE SNOW OUT!

0 |

it' snow joke

0 |

**Get's coat**

0 |

snowing like a dinger now

0 |

Fuck the snow. Tomorrow's match has just been called off.

0 |

why do people feel the need to let us all know its snowing or not snowing or where its snowing , its been well documented its to snow today . we know , dont you know

0 |

because its a thread about the snow

0 |

also it was well documented that it was to be snowing from 6am and people were warned to leave for work early

i prefer first hand info as the well documented info was wrong

0 |

Ok Fair Enough , Its Snowing Outside !!!

0 |

My facebook feed is full of people complaining about people mentioning the snow and not a single person just metioning it.

0 |

Looks like more of it up in the hills: rafficwatchni.com/came...

0 |

I can confirm that it is snowing leik fuck in mallusk.

0 |

looking out my windy in mallusk its blowing like fuck and settling but we need moar

0 |

its def getting heavier in the east, but I can't see it lying until it gets cold enough to freeze the puddles that are still on the ground from this mornings rain

0 |

The presence of snow on the ground will make it colder, so it'll perpetuate itself. It'll be interesting what happens after 'sun'-set, the temps might drop quite a bit.

0 |

Managed to get the last flight this morning to Belfast from Birmingham.....was touch and go.....we got delayed due to a technical issue......finally got it sorted but they had to de ice the plane twice before we got up in the air.....half an hour later and we would have been grounded

0 |

thats some blizzard bai

0 |

Snow starting to lie on the falls road

0 |

Hey matthew, do you know anything about editing of my post in the documentaries thread?

1 |

rafficwatchni.com/came...
i

0 |

Fucking dire out there. Took me 70 minutes to get from Newtownbreda to Ormeau Embankment. Ravenhill, ormaeu, knock carriageway, saintfiled road, cregagh, embankment all gridlocked. Fuck the snow!

0 |

I saw buses in glengormley kev

0 |

If bet the protestors are raging at the snow. It's caused more disruption than all their protests put together. If only they could make snow..

0 |

And that's the weekend gone. Belfast closed. Stuck in Gatwick

0 |

Got out! PHEW!

0 |

Managed to get home on a vespa, all the way through south belfast, left work after nine home for half.

Had to get off and walk the vespa down the park.

Car to work tomorro at half seven yeeeeoooo

0 |

Bukkaroo yesterday @ 1:17 p.m.
why do people feel the need to let us all know its snowing or not snowing or where its snowing , its been well documented its to snow today . we know , dont you know

It's stopped snowing now

0 |

All near gone ffs was hopin to wake up to a scene out of Day After Tomorrow

0 |

Near gone? Still few inches thick in my street

0 |

RJ, go to the City Hall @ one, it will be like scene from 28 Days Later with Deliverance overtones

0 |

Was hoping some super cooled air from the upper troposphere had blown down over gloghfern/rathcoole area and froze half the cunts to death instead its a bit chilly with some remnants of snow in the newtownabbey area... Fuck nature

0 |

DEY TUK AR SNOWE - BLACK TEH ROADs

0 |