Choose a discussion

Looks like the North will be the place to be tomorrow:

http://expert-images.weatheronline.co.uk/daten/proficharts/en/nae/2013/01/17/basis00/ukuk/prty/13011818_1700.gif

Unless of course, you hate snow.

0 |

Use your gearbox for slowing down rather than slam on brakes

0 |

when your turning right, jerk the wheel to the right, tap the pedal, pull up the handbrake and shout yeoooo out the window.

0 |

Bring a baby with you. If you die in a crash you're more likely to make the news if you have a child on board too.

1 |

should use gears for slowing down in fair weather too. pedantic.

just go out s2. Never know, ya might be good at it.

0 |

My car has snow mode. When you move off from standstill it goes in second gear, moves all power to front wheel, and the stability control corrects it if you get in a wee slide. It also has a sport mode, that puts most of the power to the back wheel and switches off stability control.

0 |

I have an automatic.

0 |

it's not gonna be fuckin snowing anyway is it. Slush more likely.
or just Damp.

0 |

Few inches here. Wee day off does Yee

Uppa snow

0 |

fucking loads where i live - boiling kettle all over the driveway, no sweat getting out. melters on the motorway slowing everything down.

0 |

Decided to avoid the driving today. Working from home. Such a manly man, sent the missus out with the kid to get him to nursery. Neighbours all had trouble getting up our hill but 4x4 on tiguan was not a bother.

0 |

I kept the wee man off nursery and took him out for his first experience of snow. Kept the daughter home also and she's out building a snowman. Can't beat a snow day

0 |

kind of a waste me coming in, an hour late - to leave in an hour to get ready for the xmas do.

0 |

Watch out for that ice rink of a driveway on the way home then lemac. Some cunts only gone and poured water all over it!

0 |

WFH as wel. Was not attempting to drive in that. I'm a terrible driver at the best of times.

0 |

I cycled in. It was fine.

0 |

Snow fail here, not a drop

0 |

Absolutely loving it here. Can't wait to get outa work

0 |

nearly got stranded on the Glenshane pass last night, barely made it up the hill sliding towards oncoming cars wasn't fun

0 |

had a package due for delivery today in belfast. it was put on hold for a couple of hours because of the adverse conditions. on track now though

0 |

Glenshane pass would be a dodgy drive in those conditions

0 |

Driving in the snow is unreal

0 |

Like making the jump to hyperspace

0 |

Anyone in the top of newtown park/four winds bar area?
In Lisburn at the minute and the snowfall hasnt been too bad but im heading that direction in an hour or so and i'm wondering if i'll have to abandon the car halfway up?

0 |

0 |

Snow accumulations due between now and 1pm Sunday:

Most of that is actually due entirely on Sunday too, and there may be more later in the day (that weather model only runs up to +48 hours)

0 |

And when I say "due", I mean that's what that particular weather model is showing. Never definite!

0 |

Its all a bit melty and wet here in sunny Craigavonshire

0 |

Love the snow drift like fuck on the side roads good crack

0 |

Been sitting watching cars slide today from the comfort and heat of my sofa. Better than tv

0 |

Is it still snowing/getting worse?

0 |

I would like between 1 and 2 bit coins please.

0 |

Rong fred

0 |

Hard aul life imgur.com/i8uk7Am

1 |

Where's that, RJ?

0 |

Slurry pit out the back of his house

2 |

That looks like it could be Norway or Iceland or some shit. Hard to believe its the Galgorm

0 |

There is one of those yellow salt bins at the corner of my street, so this one street is sweet, rest of the estate is fucked.

0 |

Do you wax your feet RJ?

2 |

Brutal kebs tbf

2 |

That big toe on the right is frightening. A quasimotoe if you will.

3 |

Class RJ

0 |

Some plates of meat on you and the missus RJ. Like a screenshot from shrek lol.

1 |

Very rude Andy. I don't think you'd appreciate someone making derogatory remarks about your wife like that.

Disappointing.

2 |

Princess fiona is some catch. I would anyway.

3 |

Hahahaha

0 |

Gerry and Andy prefer pretty men’s feet.

0 |

As a connessuir of feet I give them a combined 6.5/10

1 |

Link me up a ten.

0 |

Do you have a foot fetish s2?

0 |

Not a fetish. More an appreciation.

0 |