Tulisa
Big Nigella
Imogen
That Cheryl Cole dick
One of the girls off Jersey Shore
Skye from Neighbours
Carol Vorderman's daughter
Richard and/or Judy's daughter

Loads. The last two might not fit the dirtbird them but thon Tulisa does. Shit at the BJs though.

0 |

Katherine Jenkins comes across as real saccharine but Id say you get her ankles round her ears in mere minutes lads.

0 |

our very own big brother legend, the one and only orlaith mcallister.

NSFW
wallpoper.com/images/0...

met her a few times and she was a lovely girl, really down to earth. would also obviously gobble cock like a champion.

1 |

John terry snaked orlaith

0 |

ru-crazy.com/wp-conten...

obvious choice is obvious but i reckon she is a dirty fucking bitch

0 |

shes such a fucking legend. i've got a serious thing for her; my wife doesnt even mind because she's just so hot.

incredible

data.whicdn.com/images...

0 |

Shes a melter though

0 |

why so? i think she seems like she'd be up for a laugh tbh; cheryl cole is a melter.

scherzinger is the shit/

0 |

seen her in her skimpys backstage at a gig in perth, lovely stuff

0 |

Cheryl cole bbc1 now. Looking amazing

0 |

pity about that derry wan nadine, fuck she is hard to listen to.

0 |

Cherly's in top nick. Seriously though they're fucking useless Girls Aloud. obviously all hate each other and are in it for one last stint at as much cock as they can handle

1 |

Jakki Degg

katmerlibilgi.files.wo...

0 |

Haha @degg....I remember mister bumble or some other eject claiming on the shine board that he snorted coke off deggs arse at a party or something similarly outlandish....

0 |

Thats right and he promised he had a load of pics to prove, which are still awaited

1 |

Eejit......

0 |

danielle lloyd

www.gunaxin.com/wp-con...

michelle heaton

img4.celebscentral.net...

0 |

Well obviously not Heaton now....

0 |

Sarah Lancashire older/younger interracial lesbian angle on the beeb has me gripped.

0 |

Them sluts off Jersey Shore/Geordie Shore/Desperate Scousewives/The Valleys

Filthy cum rags the Lotta them lads

0 |

Priya in emmerdale. Pure dort

0 |

My gf thinks Susie Dent is dirty.
www.henleystandard.co....

0 |

Lads, watching Loose Women here and big Vorders doesnt have a ring on her finger.

SHE'S STILL ON THE MARKET LADS

1 |

You just admitted to watching Loose Women.

0 |

Lots of mentions of emmerdale, eastenders, loose women (?!), that reality shite. Jesus you men watch all manor of crap that you have the cheek to slag women for watching. I have no idea who most of the women in this thread are. Long may it stay that way :/

1 |

Maybe all the blokes on this thread are under the thumb and watch what they're told to watch, sneakily sticking it to the (wo)man by perving at Rosie Websters boobies

0 |

I love watching loose women in my underwear while eating prawn cocktail tayto crisps. The spice of life.

0 |

I heard a rumour that Carol Vorderman got tackled from behind at a charity do in the loos while getting some chang hoovered up her nostrils... Good time girl afaik

1 |

Carol Vorderman's daughter is much more worthy of attention imo.

0 |

The Man Who Wasn't There
today @ 1:45 p.m.

I heard a rumour that Carol Vorderman got tackled from behind at a charity do in the loos while getting some chang hoovered up her nostrils... Good time girl afaik

All whilst reciting pi to 38 decimal places.

0 |

what about this heur 1.bp.blogspot.com/-Hpx... tep too far?

0 |

I'm down with that, love news readers. Mary nightingale off itv news is my number 1

0 |

Una Healy was on Saturday itchen there. Not exactly a dirtbird but very very easy on the eye.

0 |

North Korean News Anchor Lady - www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor... and her threats of combat posture number 1.

0 |

MEL FUCKING SYKES encrypted-tbn2.gstatic...

0 |

www.flickeringmyth.com...

Megan fox as April o neill

0 |

she deffo doesnt look as mint as i remember her

0 |

www.dailymail.co.uk/tv...

0 |

www.huffingtonpost.co....

0 |

girl that does weather lucy verasamy , great

0 |

jill martin holding the belly in

0 |

Class, Clogged

0 |

www.billboard.com/file... Madonna topless at 56. NSFW. proper woman

0 |

I'd love to take aul Donna Traynor for a gallop. I reckon she'd be filth once you got in there. Fine set of shanks on her too i.imgur.com/bk38meh.jpg

0 |

Blatant my phone is almost fully charged pic there Jim

1 |

Lol, would prefer Tara Mills myself.

0 |

Google Tara Mills there, wasn't disappointed

0 |

That girl Sarah Neill off citybeat breakfast has one of those posh North Down voices. All prim and proper whilst wearing no knickers on the radio, i presume..

Her picture is kind of disappointing though

cdn3.belfasttelegraph....

0 |

Lol Donna Traynor...you must be a connesieur

0 |

Traynor would gladly provide that unshaved WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE

0 |

That photo of Madonna is photoshopped to the feckin hilt bai

0 |