Tulisa
Big Nigella
Imogen
That Cheryl Cole dick
One of the girls off Jersey Shore
Skye from Neighbours
Carol Vorderman's daughter
Richard and/or Judy's daughter

Loads. The last two might not fit the dirtbird them but thon Tulisa does. Shit at the BJs though.

0 |

there she is.
Hark! Is it possible the hour of mine deliverance is nigh?

0 |

is but one way to test this notion that has befallen every waking minute and thus I introduce a dramatic

1 |

Why don't u tweet her SS?

0 |

PAUSE

0 |

><

1 |

I didnt pull the chain like, sat and watched eith magic fm on drinking some heineken, after obvious initial awkwardness it was a great time.

0 |

www.dailymail.co.uk/tv...

Linked her before, but my God, what a woman. All sorts of mucky

1 |

Here ya go son

0 |

Lads, Molo's influence runs through this board like the writing in a bar of rock

0 |

Does it, aye

1 |

Absolutely

0 |

Are you that hard brittle type of rock molo? Or the vaguely soggy, chewable type?

0 |

Haha, good question. What's saltwater taffy?

0 |

Having them two side by side in that mail link just shows what a fucking badger Rita Ora is

0 |

Right enough. Rita Ora is pure 10p mixup.

0 |

Thon Emily one is perfection though

0 |

See her fappening pics? Id buck her armpits even.

0 |

What's that? Ive seen her starkers...perfection only continues

0 |

Just her lying semi naked and then naked either thinking about bucking or just after being bucked. Some piece of merchandise. Skinny girls with big tits rule.

0 |

Merchandise ha

0 |

Her and Rita ora together in them pictures, like a dream come true.

0 |

1 |

Looked well for a 54 year old

0 |

Where do you'd stand on Holly v Hayley (Willoughby and McQueen)? Any see Holly steamboats on This Morning? Class

0 |

Saw that. Dirty wee bitch. Be some buck. Hates rubbers too. Always a bonus.

0 |

That wee Vicky Pattison looks like she would enjoy making your cock disappear

1 |

slightly disappointing tbh, was hoping for more obvious blockedness

0 |

Tara Mills off the news has fell away :(

1 |

Haha where you getting the rubber info from?

I think you have the same alert notifications set on this thread that Lad has for the football thread lol

0 |

She's a pile of weeins sure. Rubbers aren't even an afterthought for that minx

0 |

Ha solid

0 |

Haha. Lad's long gone us he not? One of the best too. I just came on to talk about filthy wee Vicky and saw your update

1 |

Willoughby all day long for sure-McQueen has a set of guns on her like arnold.

0 |

Who's this tart that's been evicted from cbb? Looks filthy

0 |

Meagan something. Reality tv cum rag.

0 |

i.imgur.com/im56x5U.gifv

0 |

I've touched her, in a perfectly legal manner.

0 |

www.eonline.com/eol_im...

Dirty Bit Rita Ora

1 |

This thread is such a source of pride to me

1 |

Great pic Batman. What a wee minx. You'll not see many nuns wearing thon like.

0 |

Dirty as fuck, I might buy the missus one ha

0 |

zzzzzzip.....

0 |

Sweet enola gay son. What sort of maniac has zips on their monks?

0 |

obvs bald as a baby there.
Ah Rita!

0 |

I'd imagine the zip is non-functional . It isn't really somewhere she'd want to snag, shaven or not

0 |

Depends how badly packed her kebab is

0 |

This conversation got quite detailed quite quickly

Wonder if you lads were about in the early nineties, you took your life in your hands if you took off a pair of jeans, half a packet of old holborn hanging out of each side

this big angry marxist thing coming round the corners of the cotton panties at ye

If you werent careful youd expect it to bite your hand off

You had to sit and pet it for a while before stcking your finger in it, you were worried about gaining its trust. Some of the fannies i saw, i nearly ran and got a bowl of water and set it down in front of it

Granted sometimes you got one that was a bit thinned out, like a poets beard, but it was a dangerous game altogether

9 |

Haha. World class. Half a packet of Old Holborn and a bowl of water. Was grim aul times like. Hated the friction burns you got on your nose during cunnilingus due to the brillo pad effect.

0 |

"Some of the fannies i saw, i nearly ran and got a bowl of water and set it down in front of it"

Superb.

0 |

Cecilia Daly growing on me a bit. She has no tits and a jedward haircut, but any bird with the balls to look so weird on a regular basis on TV must be game as fuck. Though, would consider her only for anal cowgirl position, and would demand a full wax top to bottom. Need extra XP points to get it up there.

0 |