Tulisa
Big Nigella
Imogen
That Cheryl Cole dick
One of the girls off Jersey Shore
Skye from Neighbours
Carol Vorderman's daughter
Richard and/or Judy's daughter

Loads. The last two might not fit the dirtbird them but thon Tulisa does. Shit at the BJs though.

0 |

They were some craic. Kinda wish I'd sucked their diddies when i had the chance.

Go in and ask the bais in the rosie, wayne. They won't forget it in a hurry. 80 year old men witnessed it. What must those boys have been thinking?

1 |

Also have a go when thats offered in a bar mate. Rude to decline like

0 |

*always

0 |

Seen something similar in Lavery's once. Just sat there thinking "Is this actually happening?"

1 |

Sounds grim

0 |

Those girls need proper mind bending chemicals to sort themselves out

1 |

They need sent to the convent.

0 |

Never did me any harm

1 |

A girl Id met about 1 minute earlier started sucking me off on the dancefloor of The Beach Club one night. I shit you not as they say in the states.

1 |

Hahahaha yeooooo babs.

Wild molo. Sounds great though. Getting an aul bj with aul adagio for strings blasting.

1 |

I remember a couple getting each other off back in Omagh once... after the climax the guy licked all his spunk off her then dripping fist

1 |

Can't say I've ever got on like that myself, all about the rave me.

0 |

Lol aul molo getting a floppy nosh through his g star raw

1 |

She said 'I bet I can make you come in 30 seconds big Daddy-o' so I thought, 'theres a bet I don't mind losing'. Anyway down she popped. Unbelievable suction on it to be fair to the girl. Felt like my cock was tied to the back of a Ferrari but the ever present fear of a bouncer treating me to a roundhouse kick to the back of the head meant I couldn't really enjoy it. Thankfully the lights came on before that happened and off we walked into the sunset.

WINNING.

0 |

in her defence she was passed out at the side of the dance floor, when molo found her

2 |

Haha. She found me but I did roofy her to within an inch of her life later than night

1 |

The most embarrassing aspect here is that one of our members was in the beach club.

2 |

What do you mean was, Im here now. Reporting live mate. Mullet down to my shoulder blades, ripped jeans, pointy brown shoes, shirt rolled up to the elbows and tucked in. Choice du jour for the Beach Club fuckwit

0 |

Single men have to go to the likes of the beach club, upinarms. That's where all the muff is.

2 |

That must be why I was always single.

3 |

Worked in a similar establishment for a few years in Derry when I was 15 till 19. The Friday nights were the worst due to the underage crowd and the amount of riding we had to stop in the darker corners of the nightclub was incredible. Some nights the floor staff just walked around with a stick slapping couples.

1 |

Aye, a stick. A glistening tumescent stick.

1 |

Ohhh matron!!!

0 |

Woods Cambridge on University Challenge here. That fixed stare damn.
She can look down her nose at me anytime. I am not worthy Woods Cambridge. Kick me.

1 |

Severe lack of links here lads

0 |

shes completly average but u know her shit smells like potpourri

0 |

I paid for a hotel room for a young couple to make love once so long as i got to watch

Best eighty pound ever spent, tremendous.

0 |

Should add they were 18 and 19 before the police arrive

0 |

True bill?

0 |

Lol weird. My mates bro paid 30 euro in Amsterdam. To watch his mate ride a hooker. He sat in the corner and wanked :/

0 |

True romance

1 |

Id be in to watching like.

1 |

Not for me I don't think. Never tried it tho.... Be weird wanking over yer mate having sex

1 |

Eww, not yer mate like. Too weird. Im thinking the aul pair.

1 |

People are funny.
Personally speaking, I've no interest in anyone seeing me doing the business no do I want to see any one else at it. Unless they are really really fat. But that is just morbid curiosity, not sexual.

1 |

Then stop leaving that gap in your curtains m8

2 |

Right-io

0 |

soyuz • 13 hours, 54 minutes ago
Woods Cambridge on University Challenge here. That fixed stare damn.
She can look down her nose at me anytime. I am not worthy Woods Cambridge. Kick me.

Saw her. Pure dirt.

0 |

www.dailyedge.ie/hanna...

1 |

that is one pervy brow

0 |

jesus you boys need to get out more!

0 |

out more? she's going to rule the UK at some stage and i want to be her foot-soldier.

1 |

The photo's don't do her justice, hulk. You need to see her (eyebrow) in action, TBF.

1 |

www.dailyedge.ie/hanna...

0 |

Complete linkage fail there shat ffs

1 |

do you even watch University Challenge?

0 |

Doh!

0 |

i watch it fanatically out of some kind of Freudian interest to make up for a feeling of inadequacy at not going to university myself. that these are really my peers!, but they are not my peers. and those i drink with instead are really my peers, but they are not my peers!

i am a one man island! o sweet woe is me!

0 |

you are caught in no man's land, soyuz.

bookies and tennants or books and tenets?

2 |

mobile.twitter.com/han...

0 |