Tulisa
Big Nigella
Imogen
That Cheryl Cole dick
One of the girls off Jersey Shore
Skye from Neighbours
Carol Vorderman's daughter
Richard and/or Judy's daughter

Loads. The last two might not fit the dirtbird them but thon Tulisa does. Shit at the BJs though.

0 |

heavy striking

0 |

Absolute filth that girl. Mad for the lanyard too by all accounts

0 |

I am in full support for the Rita love, good looking woman but sexy as fuck as well

1 |

I have it on good authority she bucks back too. ITK

1 |

she is absolutely unreal and pure dirt as well-fits this thread profile perfectly:)

0 |

Definitely bucks bad. Your man Kardashian on deaths door since she broke his heart

0 |

*back. Anything but bad

0 |

Old one
071bc3d04e2671665c74-5...

0 |

Talking about older ones. Always had a wee thing for Teri hatcher

1.bp.blogspot.com/-QBU...

1 |

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

Mate showed me that in work this morning rj. The blonde one is getting married to James wade the darts player. She's a walk out girl at the dart. Outstanding baps.

0 |

A fine lass if ever there was one, body made of pure sex

0 |

That is spectacular RJ. Like a sunrise.

0 |

Be good craic hanging out the back of thon

1 |

There's a comment on the video on Facebook. Go to 8 mins and just pause. Lol

0 |

Ack m8 can you no post I'm on the phone and I ain't scrolling through 4.5k of comments

0 |

I'd love to just rest my head between the big girls mammeries and have her stroke my hair whilst I played fallout 4

4 |

That actually looks like an edited version of the video. Only a couple of mins long. That comment must have been on the original qvc video.

0 |

Theres a longer version?

0 |

It's the original version from the qvc sale show lol

0 |

Apparently that tv channel has had a real spike in viewers since this happened. Haha. Men are ridiculous.

1 |

Who can resist baps? Breast gravity is one of the strongest forces known to "man"

0 |

They are truly wondrous appendages aren't they. Big bouncy soft suckable. What's not to like? I've bucked many a minger on the back of a good set of chesticles

0 |

bewbs.

1 |

They make all the difference for sure.

2 |

I love a good set of stems too though. And a firm arse like a pedigree greyhound. The back if the knee has always attracted me too. Erogenous zone innit? If not, I'm a pervert.

1 |

The backs of the knees aren't an area I've paid much attention to tbh

0 |

I'm simple in me tastes, baps and arse in that order. Closely followed by eyes but you can't have fun with eyes lol

0 |

Might suck the hamstrings off j later, see how it goes

2 |

i like skills, if you got skills yer hot.

0 |

I can fart barber's adagio for strings through a kazoo

0 |

Buck the armpit Pickle. Sensational

1 |

bet you've licked a few eyeballs in your time molo

0 |

molo have you forgot you said you love the aul lanyards?

1 |

Haha. Naw but Ive sniffed a lock ah shoes Babs

1 |

Absolutely not sumguy

1 |

hate feet myself.

0 |

I love a nice pair if well pedicured feet. Painted nails and all. Wee anklet. Maybe a tattoo somewhere. If you gave it all together youre guaranteed to have a dirtbird

1 |

wouldnt wanna be smelling my shoes lad

wouldnt have much choice if you were in the vicinity

3 |

Wouldn't have your hobbit feet near me mate. A nice female heel though. Pheromones galore.

0 |

a good strong back and arms, and thon adonis belt thingy some fellas have goin on, oh aye.

1 |

J's cousin's wee lad has/had a foot fetish. When he was about 3 he used to sneak under tables and regularly get scooped touching/licking/kissing women's feet if there was bare skin available.

0 |

Thon WHAT???

1 |

is that not what its called, that hip thingy lol

0 |

never understood the whole feet thing. What ever happened to a nice smile and good craic?

1 |

that i.stack.imgur.com/xnUu...

0 |

I like that too mate.

0 |

charisma is what it's all about

0 |

Oh , THAT. It is lol like. I think I actually had a magic eye version of that for a few days in the summer there.

Goodbye sweet prince

1 |

lol=cool

0 |