Tulisa
Big Nigella
Imogen
That Cheryl Cole dick
One of the girls off Jersey Shore
Skye from Neighbours
Carol Vorderman's daughter
Richard and/or Judy's daughter

Loads. The last two might not fit the dirtbird them but thon Tulisa does. Shit at the BJs though.

0 |

*their

1 |

I've posted her before, but what about big Donna Traynor? Some bit of stuff. Some of the finest shanks on tv 1.bp.blogspot.com/-yGT...

0 |

Cracking stems mate

0 |

Don't be a fucking retard jim

2 |

Tide wouldnt take her out

0 |

You wouldn't give big donna one, wax?

0 |

Not even out of ten

1 |

The woman out of the crying game that is

I , by the skin of my teeth, stopped myself calling the new girl in work caitlin jenner the day in front of loads of people, id have been fired instantly

0 |

Of course not out of 10. I'd give her 1 out of 1.

0 |

Wouldnt fuck her in the river and throw stones at her

1 |

Donna Traynor? Matthew close this thread and ban Jim would ye

0 |

Haha @ MTB.

0 |

I bet big Donna looks better than RP and MTB's birds.

0 |

mate i said shes a moose didnt say i wouldnt buch her

Id buck yer da ffsi

1 |

Haha. Love the distinction between the two MTB.

0 |

So now we have found out molo likes the fellas, is it not a bit weird he created a thread nealy 3 years ago, about dirtbirds in the public eye and wanting to degrade them? whos ever alt ego molo is its unavailing fast.

2 |

babou • 3 hours, 31 minutes ago
names pls

i don't grass, sorry.

1 |

not that there is anything to grass about about sexuality. i just mean on principle.

0 |

Scottish bint that does the weather, more GILF than MILF, Carol Kirkwood. Some pair of walter's on her.

0 |

Haha @ sumguy. Is 3 years fast now?

0 |

Kirsty Young from Crimewatch is a dirtbird. You know she'd be filthy because she's a rangers fan i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pi...

1 |

Ooooh, Id like to kiss her

0 |

media.komonews.com/ima...

0 |

forza track and field

0 |

Abs on a woman. Nah.

0 |

Really Wayne? How come?

0 |

I'm with Wayne on this one. Like bucking a man.

0 |

wouldnt that be ok though Moles?

1 |

How would it be like bucking a man? Would it not be more like bucking a woman who was in good shape?

0 |

sure molo likes the lads anyway

1 |

i'd love to have abs, fit and healthy ftw!

0 |

It would be okay Ferg. Absolutely mate but would still be like bucking a man no matter what way you slice it.

0 |

Its not too hard Babs. Just have to be disciplined. All about the diet like.

1 |

sure is molo, the diet is key. Gettin the weight off rightly but bein lazy with the exercise, need to take advantage of this special gym offer before it runs out, rock hard abs for 2016 :-p

0 |

Do it Babs. I believe in you. Just got a flier through the door about that Pure Gym offer actually. Think I'm gonna have to take the leap

1 |

Yea molo you can join online, I was just tryin to find out what times the classes are on but prob the same as the ones in the town, it's not gonna buff itself like is it, has to be done for da life gainz.

1 |

If they can waive the signing on fee I'm in. Never paid one in my puff.

0 |

How wud you go about that one?

0 |

I'm intending on being a tank within 3 weeks.

2 |

A right tanker.

0 |

Tank Abbot

1 |

Tbh I don't care about abs really, just lean and mean, able to leap buildings in a single bound etc

0 |

Easy enough done Babs.

0 |

i like those exercises with the barbells, bodypump classes, used to feel like throwin up after

0 |

Wayne has never seen his own abs, gets jealous when he sees them on a woman.

0 |

i love fit sporty girls. went to the cinema once with a bird who wasn't able to walk up the stairs at the end because of her high heels. had to hold her as she zig zagged up.
embarrassing. don't get that with fit with sporty girls.
they can run upstairs.

0 |

molo does it even say when that gym is openin on boucher? sorry for derailing the dirtbird thread btw.

0 |

*say on the flier. doesnt seem to say on the website unless im blind

0 |

Lol @ aul Wayne looking down his nose at women in incredible shape.

0 |

Wouldn't ride a girl unless she had a gut

0 |