Choose a discussion

Gonna be spending a lot more time traveling these days so hit me up with some half decent ones in any area. Dont really need music ones, all catered for there ;-)

0 |

The cop is in cahoots with Tyler here

1 |

Definitely a fan of the truncheon

0 |

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

0 |

The sundial gift www.charlotteobserver....

0 |

Loving The Blindboy Podcast lol

Mad bastard.

2 |

Aye listened to the first one just a mad aul bit of storytelling. Not bad will prob download the rest now.

0 |

Their prank calls are good old but good

0 |

Yeah, he's got some great yarns. Fingering the banshee who kept showing up to his dying grandas house had me lolling in the car on the way home from work the other day.

Link to the prank calls? He mentioned them in one of the podcasts, said he used them to deal with his anxiety.

1 |

0 |

There's a loads of them on the youtube

1 |

Nice one,cheers

0 |

0 |

Not a podcast as such but essential smert Monday listening...

'The Perilous State Of The University'

(take a minute, TJ)

0 |

Hahaha

0 |

& here's the Orig.

0 |

Was listening to blindboy on scroopius pip there complex character alright

0 |

0 |

This was a great listen. Donzo from Belfast and Blindboy and an audience @ some Chapel at Duncairn. Donzo is definitely a gas cunt.

You will find it interesting, funny and informative. 10 outta 10.

[The Blindboy Podcast] Jockeys Porridge
odplayer.net/#/?id=466... via @PodcastAddict

0 |

Donzo, I know his bake, I'm sure plenty of you here do too. www.tripadvisor.co.uk/...

0 |

Top bloke Donzo,.the podcast is class definitely worth a listen

0 |

His tour must be pretty damn good,must do it someday

0 |

Michael Dowd, the maniac cop from that documentary The Seven Five is on episode 707 of Joe Rogan's podcasts. Excellent so far. Guy is nuts.

0 |

Anyone go to No Such Thing As A Fish Live last night?

0 |

Been watching/listening to TigerBelly. Crazy Korean comedian Bobby Lee. He's an absolute maniac. This episode is crazy.

0 |

Listened to my first few this week - must read all of this thread now!!

Joe Rogan experience - Matthew Walker "why we sleep"

I'm sure he has done other podcasts too though - I just ordered his book as I was fascinated by him and all the facts around sleep.

Started listening to Blindboy from Rubber Bandits as he had an interview with Cillian Murphy talking about the referendum. He's hilarious, going to listen to this weeks one now.

1 |

Your first podcast??

0 |

yeah... can't stop listening to Blindboy now! On the Donzo one currently.

Read the thread back, I see Joe Rogan was mentioned, didn't relaise he's so big.

0 |

Did you ever listen to Ricky Gervais Podcast with him, Merchant and the legend that is Karl Pilkington?

0 |

If you like the comedian Doug Stanhope then his podcast is worth listening to him if you want to know what’s going on in his mental wee world

0 |

Blindboy is quality before I heard him on scroopius pips podcast I thought he was just a famous ejit, but he goes deep way deep.

0 |