Choose a discussion

Gonna be spending a lot more time traveling these days so hit me up with some half decent ones in any area. Dont really need music ones, all catered for there ;-)

0 |

no, not even. always knew he was a fraud lad. never trust anyone that watches UFC. that mantra never done my wrong.
listened to this today tbh, ychedelicsalon.com/pod...

Rogan can suck my plums

0 |

then listened to this on the way back. www.electronique.it/po...
ain't got no time for

0 |

Load of new Infinite Monkey Cage podcasts gone up recently.

0 |

Infinite Monkey cage is kless. Quite liking the unbelievable truth with David Mitchell now ive gon through all the Monkey cages multiple times.

0 |

Good call on 'The Unbelievable Truth' HP69.

For those wanting to get into a podcast that's been running a while, check out fourble.co.uk

You look for the podcast on it or give it the files/location and it's create a podcast for you which will deliver the 'new' episodes (back episodes) at a rate you select e.g. every day, 3 days, week, etc. It's a great way to start listening to a podcast from the beginning, even if it's been out for a good while.

Here's 'The Unbelievable Truth' via that site, for example - fourble.co.uk/podcast/...

0 |

Haven't heard this podcast but Ince seems irritating.

0 |

Robin Ince can be a bit of a melter at times but he is an intelligent and eloquent dude especially for being the resident "idiot" on the show. He does come of with some funny shit mind, especially his impressions.

0 |

Aye, I don't mind him. He's definitely a good comedian for a science show as he doesn't try to make a joke out of everything, and when he does, it's nearly always a pretty witty addiction to the more in-depth sciencey chat. Him and Brian Cox bounce well off each other, too. It and NSTAF are my fave podcasts for casual factual based stuff, I'd say.

0 |

I listened to him in a Richard Herring comedy podcast and he was on speed. I'm listening to reality podcast first here. I wished I could see the date it was recorded on iTunes.

0 |

just wanna bump this, anyone listened to anything new and interesting lately?

0 |

scroobius pip podcast is pretty good.
Also started listening to stop podcasting yourself from the start the other month it's great as they have hundreds to get through, perfect for going to sleep to.

1 |

I listen to Tell 'Em Steve Dave religiously. A podcast featuring friends of the director Kevin Smith. It is easy listening and quite funny. Highly recommend.

0 |

No Such Thing As a Fish
Those conspiracy Guys
The smartest man in the world (greg proops)
the adam buxtom podcast
mystery hour with james o brien
Lore - bit weird
Disaster Artists podcast
The Bugle

0 |

An Irishman Abroad. Been some cracking guests on it if you dig through the back catalogue of episodes

0 |

boilerroom.tv/podcast/...

0 |

@dairebhoy the paul mcginley one was good a few weeks ago.

0 |

Been loving the Kevin Pollak ones. The SNL cast he's had one were great. The Jim Jefferies one was jaw dropping.

0 |

Also check out Pollak talk to Larry Sanders, Bill Hader, Ed O'Neill (Al Bundy), John Lovitz, Bob Odinkirk, and def I'm that order.

0 |

* in that order

0 |

Video all on YouTube. The gossip they talk about it awesome.

0 |

Great podcast of loads of creepy stories which are posted on reddit - www.thenosleeppodcast.com

0 |

ok..... listening to maybe my third jim jefferies podcast interview in last few months. I thought, he couldn't possible talk open even more, and then find this one from last year.

0 |

* open up even more.

0 |

Apparently this is very good, anyone listened to it?

www.untoldmurder.com

0 |

Second Richard Herring and Irishman abroad. Also, the comedian's comedian podcast is great as well.

0 |

Jesus this will be good. Director Roundtable, havent watched it yet, so it might be shite.
Denzel Washington, Oliver Stone, Mel Gibson, La La Land Director and Moonlight Director.

0 |

Actually, watch this first, I'm 6 minutes in. Its alright biscuit she lets biscuit you laugh at her Tourettes up the arse .

0 |

LOL at "I was sexually assaulted by a packet of malteasers"

0 |

mm, I think there's been a few of those directors round table things. I watched one a while back with different ones.

0 |

Simon Munnery on this Podcast. Haven't laughed so much in a long time. It progressively gets funnier.

0 |

The Urban Warrior

1 |

Joe Diaz on Joe Rogan's podcast is usual a good laugh.

0 |

Was recently introduced to the Joe Rogan Experience, it's a class podcast and usually has great characters on it. His most recent one with 'Fake News' peddler Alex Jones is absolutely must listen to.

Spend about an hour claiming there is an elite paedophile ring being run out of the White House/Congress where the 'elite' are 'sucking the life force' out of children in order to pass onto the next dimension of existence. Then moves on to discussing how human consciousness needs to be merged with machines using technology that google has already been given by interdimensional beings.

Class.

1 |

Aye there is some mind blowingly deep theories and conversations on it, I weirdly discovered his podcast looking into the whole ego death thing!

0 |

Hicksy, is this the one you're talking about? This is just the highlights..

Got Coco Diaz's podcast in my player. He has some great tales.

He puts stuff up on YouTube too. Loves a big toke...

0 |

Aye, that's it takki. Going back and cherry picking the most recommended ones. Listened to Lance Armstrong's, it's excellent but as a contrast I listened to Jeff Novitsky's and it was unbearably boring. Currently going through Jesse Ventura's, he's some craic.

0 |

Yeah, I find a lot of those type of podcasts can be a bit hit or miss. Will def have a listen to the Lance Armstrong. Would be interesting to hear their drug chat lol. Any others you'd recommend?

0 |

oh, Lance was on Joe Rogan

0 |

The Guardian's Audio Long Reads is a pretty decent podcast. I dip in and out of it, but some of the episodes are great. Worth adding to your podcast app, just to see what comes up.

The Guardian's Audio Long Reads

The Guardian's Audio Long Reads podcasts are a selection of the Guardian’s long read articles which are published in the paper and online. It gives you the opportunity to get on with your day whilst listening to some of the finest journalism the Guardian has to offer: in-depth writing from around the world on immigration, crime, business, the arts and much more.

www.theguardian.com/ne...

Another podcast which I've been enjoying lately is Decrypted, Ars Technica's weekly podcast that follows TV shows. They were following Westworld and are on to The Expanse now, if those are TV shows you're watching.

Search on your podcast app or there's more info here - arstechnica.co.uk/gami...

0 |

Just a few that I've listened to on Joe Rogan that are worth listening to;

Leah Remini - talks about her leaving the Church of Scientology
Milo Yiannapolous
Henry Rollins- went off him after hearing that, absolute self-involved shit talker
Any with Bill Burr
Sammy Hagar
Amy Schumer- comes across as a moron, worth listening to.

1 |

Good suggestions on those Joe Rogan podcasts, Hicksy. I've listened to the Lance Armstrong and Milo Yiannapolous ones. Still undecided on Lance, although that podcast has definitely helped me see him in a slightly better light. Thon Milo Yiannapolous is a header. Pretty funny though lol

Starting on the Leah Remini interview now.

0 |

Filled my MP3 player with loads of suggestions off here.

Limmy on Distraction Pieces is great so far

Cant get into Joe Rogan. Bit if an eejit isnt he? Some cracking guests though. Billy Burr one is good.

0 |

I'm the same regarding Joe Rogan, Mopez. Those suggestions Hicksy gave have been good though. I think I'll just keep his podcast in my app and if I recognise a name I'm interested in, I'll give it a listen.

0 |

Same as that pal

0 |

Some great real life weird and wonderful stories here:

fourble.co.uk/jonronso...

And some reification ronsons favourite podcast I've listed below which should be decent

Crime: Check out this podcast: In the Dark
feeds.publicradio.org/... via @PodcastAddict

Adam Buxton: adam-buxton.co.uk/ad/feed

Brett Easton Ellis: www.podcastone.com/pod...

Mystery Show: feeds.soundcloud.com/u...

1 |

Reification? Anyway...

0 |

Stuff To Blow Your Mind and Stuff They Don't Want You To Know are both worth a listen, there's loads from HowStuffWorks.com, checking out the history one next. Some interesting links there Phunk.

1 |

babs - Check the Jon ronson Internet Dating one first,there's some great ones there all in all.

1 |

The Comedian's Comedian podcast has an interview with Stewart Lee this week for those interested.

1 |

i've only ever read the men who stare at goats, he's a very interesting man.

0 |