Choose a discussion

The Rolling Stones

November 25th & 29th, London O2.
Booking it now!

0 |

Understandable. See, as far as Prince is concerned, you'd need to pay *me* to go see him.

I literally (and I mean literally) spent thousands this summer on/at festivals.

0 |

gherkin today @ 10:08 a.m.
Loads of people must have been dying to get screwed.

Yep.

0 |

Wayne can you please refrain from indirectly talking about how much disposable income you have, and shoving it in peoples faces.

Cheers

0 |

LOL @ Bitter Discodave!! :-D

0 |

It is not a good trait at all, wayne.

0 |

leave the wealth flaunting to A.S.

0 |

Discodave, if people stopped being judgemental about how I spend my own money, then I wouldn't have to make that point.

0 |

It's how you do it, wayne........

0 |

Seems as soon as 9am hit all the <250 quid tickets were gone. Cheapest I got was for 650 for 2 tickets and I wasn't paying that.

0 |

Tbh what did u think was gonna happen? The cheap tics, assuming u can call them that, would be gone 1st obv, like gold dust n u would have to contemplate the prices u mentioned. It was always a no brainer

0 |

"Tbh what did u think was gonna happen?"

I thought that LOTS of people were going to log in prior to 9am to buy tickets. Many would be successful and many wouldn't. To have a chance of getting tickets, I had to be one of those people.

Tbh, what did you think I thought was gonna happen?

0 |

How do I do it Kev?

0 |

In an arrogant and pompus manner, if i'm gonna be blunt. It may not be the case, but that's how it reads.

0 |

I think that's a gross exageration.

0 |

And it's not like I'm on a crazy salary or anything, I just keep my bills low to maximise my personal spend. No TV license, no expensive Sky/Virgin package, no fancy clothes, etc... That's how I can afford to do these things. So it's not like I'm boasting about minted.

0 |

Just saying it how i see it. Sorry man.

0 |

Don't worry about it. A lot is lost in text. I don't feel I'm being arrogant or pompous, but it's no big deal anyway. I can just go and sleep in a matress made of dollar bills to make me feel better :-D

0 |

Hahaha, scrouge mc dcuck, going for a swim in his gold.

0 |

Phone him if you like, there's no TV signal coming into my apartment.

0 |

I AM CONSIDERABLY RICHER THAN YOUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

0 |

Reads fine to me Wayne.

0 |

Haterz b.

0 |

The trolling stones

0 |

Got tickets to see them at Croke Park in May. Opening night of the tour. Anyone seen them live?

0 |

missus seen them at some big cricket park over in engerland back in the 90 or 00's got into the front stage area an all, never fucks up about it everytime a stones song plays

1 |

Haha. I can't wait. Not even that big a fan but always wanted to see them. Loved watching them play live at Glastonbury a few years ago. Proper legendary band like.

0 |

Amazing band with one of the best catalogues there is..

Not sure how eager I'd be to hear them in their current form though.. They still got it like?

0 |

No idea pal. Be a good day out at the very least. Were brilliant at Glastonbury that time too. I'd say they've still got it.

0 |