Choose a discussion

Israel vs Iran

www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...
shits starting to get real in that neck o the woods

0 |

Ah, netanyahu. Yeah, no doubt there.

0 |

about 4mins 50 secs into the show...

would have been good to have more dissenting voices on for a bit of a fight... but good talk indeed

0 |

Crosstalk is one of my favourite shows. Always interesting and you get some serious rows on it.

0 |

And as i've always said, RT america is a very different kettle of fish to the russian based one.

0 |

0 |

See the way your man is on about the saudis being finished. Here is what is making them crap themselves. www.abc.net.au/news/20...

0 |

H

0 |

Sharon and Thatcher dead within a year of each other. Im going out to buy a lottery ticket.

0 |

0 |

Wasn't Sharon really dead a few years ago?

0 |

Academic Freedom & the Suppression of a Professor Who Teaches the Reality of Israeli Military Occupation dissenter.firedoglake....

Few articles about Israels march towards fascism..
972mag.com/sfard/39804
original.antiwar.com/g...
www.theamericanconserv...
www.globalresearch.ca/...

0 |

www.middleeastmonitor....

0 |

www.vice.com/en_uk/rea...

0 |

God bless Babbisandz

0 |

Biden points out that Cottons letter to Iran has much wider implications on US foreign policy

www.huffingtonpost.com...

0 |

0 |

that's two 666 two days in a row. i hope there's none tomorrow.

1 |

it certainly is more than plausible that the apocalypse could be triggered by this board and those who frequent it!

1 |

i'm sure if you alert you get the premier league 14/15 before the end of the week

0 |

not sure what that even means but agree with you 100%, champ.

1 |

lol@si... wan't my best crafted post ever... meant if SS was alert he'd get to call 666 on the premier league thread over the next day or two. It current has a post count in the upper 500's

0 |

ah, my apologies then, pav. I thought it was some form of jibe aimed in my direction!

0 |

paranoid pete ^

0 |

said the big soup making utensil whilst talking to the black instrument, filled with water and heating up to 100 degrees.

0 |

Keep'er lit, SS. You're on a role.

0 |

i.imgur.com/n7t6nki.gif cos that's how he rolls

2 |

Iran Has Been Two Years Away From a Nuclear Weapon for Three Decades
www.theatlantic.com/in...

0 |

this Iran deal is Obama's Magnum Opus

0 |

Surely this is the US being baddies in some way??

0 |

you got to read between the line takki.. the disagreement between Obama and the Republican who have fought to stop him doing this is political theatre to fool the sheeple.

He is really waging a proxy peace to isolate Russia...

Now the US and iran are working side by side to defeat Isis/ CIA and the nuke deal unlocks the door to selling Iranian oil to the west further undermining medium term oil prices on which the russian petro-economy relies.

The fait accompli will be syrian peace talks involving Iran that replace Assad with someone amenable to both the US and Iran,... leaving a weakened Putin struggling to hold onto power on the side lines

2 |

haha @ Pavlov

0 |

WW3 rumbles ever closer an the US isolates Israel and the Saudis

www.huffingtonpost.com...

0 |

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

^^^ Iran nuclear deal: Satirical website The Onion accidentally breaks story about the US offering missiles to Israel

0 |

*OBAMA HAS ENOUGH U.S. SENATE SUPPORT TO UPHOLD IRAN DEAL

0 |

0 |

No holidays til Jerusalem for the Far-Left BDS movement.

Not that they'd even consider such an amazing trek.

0 |