Choose a discussion

Israel vs Iran

www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...
shits starting to get real in that neck o the woods

0 |

surely the western powers could threaten to bomb israel if it launched a pre- emptive attack on Iran. Nip this whole thing in the bud?

0 |

The west threatening Israel? Somehow I don't see it happening

0 |

Americans and brits back Israel. The Israelis are an arrogant bunch of fuckers that should have the nuclear weapons taken off them.

0 |

theres not a mission of the west threatening israel. israel are well more equiped and trained than the yanks.

0 |

Where's shat with an explanatory link when you need him

0 |

But Leon Panetta, the US defence secretary, warned that Iranian attempts to exercise control over the Strait of Hormuz could be met with force.

He said: “The Iranians need to understand that the United States and the international community are going to hold them directly responsible for any disruption of shipping in that region — by Iran or, for that matter, by its surrogates.

Clearly shows that once Iran is attacked and counteracts by blowing up the strait of Hormuz, then the West have their reason to take over and do what they want. This shit will get nasty very soon me thinks, been leading up this point for the past few years, Iran is vital for them

0 |

If they do attack Iran then Russia and China will back Iran

0 |

www.reuters.com/articl...

news the revolutionary guard are in Syria

0 |

you mean this whole affair is not being masterminded solely by western business interests

0 |

Come on Israel! Give 'em hell boys!

0 |

I've always loved the glorious hypocrisy of the USA seeking to deny countries the right to develop nuclear weapons. The only country to have launched a nuclear weapon against another is the arbiter of nuclear weapons.

Will be interesting if the Republicans get in. The US will get their war with Iran then.

0 |

was going to post what deci posted.

won't bother now.

wanker

0 |

tbf I wouldn't have been bright enough to use "arbiter"

0 |

I do think the US has a duty to enforce non-proliferation, after all, it was their doing that brought nuclear weapons into the world. Is this the case with Iran? Probably not, it's more likely to be much more cynically motivated than that. But if it were a pure argument about the US seeking to deny countries nuclear weapons then I'd say it's the right thing to do, after all, they are the only ones to have stared into that particular abyss and had to live with the guilt of it.

I'm always reminded of this clip with Robert Oppenheimer when nuclear weapons are mentioned. The man's guilt is palpable.

0 |

What if Japan wanted to make themselves a few nukes? Would it be OK for the yanks to tell them they weren't allowed?

0 |

they're the good guys now

0 |

"I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

what a quote. he knew he had created the end of mankind.

0 |

Its only an exercise lads. At least that what the US government is telling us. I'm away here to drink some flouride water. God Bless the US of A.

0 |

Anyone ever see this street in tehran. maps.google.com/maps?q...

0 |

Bobby Sands in TEH RAn! Mind is blown.

0 |

The UK Embassy in Tehran is on Bobby Sands St?

0 |

It's mad when you think there are 3 US carrier groups in the region and each one of those carriers contains more planes than the whole Iranian airforce letalone 3 of the fuckers..

0 |

israeliran.net/israel_...

0 |

The US will no doubt stage a mock attack on a civilian ship by Iran thus giving them the go ahead to neutralise all the coastal and inland missile batteries leaving the way free for Israeli jets to bomb the fuck out of the suspected reactor sites, it will be over very quickly, no ground operations needed just complete air superiority which would be gained in a matter of days, can't fucking wait tbh

0 |

They've obviously the better military but Iran is no push over and has chums in high places just the way Israel does. I'd side with China long before the US for the future of a country.

Plus the US will never successfully invade Iran. It wouldn't be like Afghanistan and Iraq. Not talking insurgents here, talking well trained and well equipped (in comparison to those two countries) soldiers.

0 |

be great tv

0 |

As terrible as it would be there is a tiny piece of me inside that yearns for a nuclear war

0 |

“The US military bases sprawled around Iran are considered a big vulnerability. Even the missile shields that they have set up, based on information we have, could only work for a few missiles but when exposed to a massive volume of missiles, the shields will lose their efficiency and will not work,”

think he's been getting the wrong information by the yank double agents

0 |

There'll be no invasion, it's not about a ground war itll all be missiles and bombers, the vast majority of the irans missile batteries will be taken out in the initial strike the rest will be taken out as it goes on, all Israel wants to do is bomb the fuck out of the nuclear sites and put them back a few years not go after the iranian infrastructure and military... and besides there's always the wee slim chance of a nuke fingers crossed

0 |

Kills me to agree with ss but he's partly right, if Iran had a bomb Israel would be forced to be have itself. I'm not anti Israel, it exists and now always will but they need to wind their neck in.

They'll end up starting a new world war, the pair of em and the yanks and brits. I will be backing our new Chinese masters for victory.

0 |

RJ thats just not correct.

Iran was bombed during 80's by israel, It put back production of nukes by a few years, You even had hague on saying bombing alone would set iran back 3-4 years. They moved lots of their R+D stuff underground too. Pointless.

Bottom line you'll be talking sea, air and land war with regime change if your taking on iran.

0 |

Iran should never be allowed to get the bomb, Israel is a democracy whereas Iran is a batshit crazy Muslim country and should be bombed to fuck

0 |

Stop talking shite RJ. You're using democracy as a buzz word with fuck all meaning. Israel has human rights abuse concerns as much as the worst country in the middle east, it just doesn't do them to its own designated ethnic group. Being a democracy doesn't stop you from acting like a cunt. Its a provocative state and knows Iran will always bite to a wind up.

0 |

And from what I can tell, fundamental Jews are as hateful and spiteful as fundamental Muslims. However, unlike fundamental Muslims, the US never trained and armed them to become militant, they armed the state instead.

0 |

It's always business, pavlov.

0 |

Apparently Iranian business, Chinese business, Russian Business, Western Business, Israeli Business

I'm sure the other middle eastern countries have their own business interests there too...

0 |

I've never said anything to the contrary.

0 |

And RJ, please, learn a bit about what your talking about and stop coming across like a racist twat. I'm trying to like you, but then you just spoil it all with "Iran should never be allowed to get the bomb, Israel is a democracy whereas Iran is a batshit crazy Muslim country and should be bombed to fuck".

0 |

What's wrong with my statement? Israel is a democracy, it's leaders are elected and generally apart from the fundamentalist Jews they seem like an all right bunch of people considering they're surrounded on all sides by hateful cunts, Iran on the other hand is a Theocracy ruled by absolute cunts, the iranians themselves seem like a decent bunch but unfortunately they're ruled by Islamists with a dangerous agenda and I for one would have no problem watching them get their asses handed to them by ze Jews, and Kev keep trying I am a likeable cunt behind my thinly disguised racism which tbf is aimed soles

0 |

* Solely at Muslims be they white black or orange

0 |

What's the dangerous agenda?

0 |

Oh I dunno the spread of their particularly fucked up form of Islam for one not to mention the fact that they are known sponsors of terrorists and would no doubt bat an eyelid at handing over a nuclear weapon to anyone of a number of fucked up islamist groups

0 |

My faourite are the sharia toilet rules.

One should remain silent whilst on the toilet. Talking, answering greetings or greeting others is heavily disliked.[2]
One should not face nor turn one's back on Qibla whilst relieving oneself.[2]
When leaving the toilet one should also say a prayer, "Praise be to God who relieved me of the filth and gave me relief."

0 |

I think any sort of nuclear weapon that they may develop in the future would stay squarely in their hands as it brings them to the table of the big boys. Would mean that they couldn't be bullied so easily by the west, business wise, and that is what this is mostly about.

The west only has itself to blame for what Iran is now, and if we think that we will walk over them militarily, then they in for shock.

You think that the british have never sponsored terrorists? Think you need to learn some of your own recent history. The US most certainly has.

0 |

Some people think Iran are backwards miltarily and through the rest of the country. They actually have a pretty stable government, society and for an Islamic country can be quite progressive.

0 |

the fact each American aircraft carrier has more aircrafts on them then what iran has (allegally) says they are backward military to an extent.

0 |

Militarily they are a joke ffs, like I said 1 of those 3 carrier groups has more planes than the whole Iranian airforce letalone the superior tech and weaponry of said planes and those public hangings and stonings are all the hallmarks of a progressive society

0 |

This won't be a ground war, it'll be purely an air war

0 |

My mate was surfing in Iran recently... she published an article in surfgirl about her trip

easkeybritton.com/blog...

0 |

Wars do not get won by air. Where do you dreamthis shit jup, RJ?

Going into Iran will be like entering a hornets nest. Make Iraq and afghanistan look like childs play.

0 |