Choose a discussion

Joe Rogan Experience Podcast

any1 listen to these?? been addicted for about 6 months now, basically listened to them all.. hes crazy at times, stupid at others but often very funny, great discussions on a massive range of topic, from gangbangs to neuro-linguistic programming to mushrooms and marshal arts... recommend it if youve shit to do around the house or out for a dander.. ipod app aswell.. been on the beach all day listen to the eddie bravo 1s

0 |

Yup, Joey D is fucking hilarious!

Check out the Duncan Trussel Famliy Hour also.

0 |

I have alot of time for him. Delves into speculation territory a bit too much, at times, but funny man and talks about interesting stuff.

0 |

joey d when he goes on a rant.... jesus... 1 of them he goes nuts, starts screaming at joe for real

0 |

does no one link these days...

0 |

can get them on youtube, google or joe rogan experience iphone app which is best

0 |

joerogan.ne

0 |

Been listening to them for a couple of years, can be hit and miss at times depending on the guest
Still regularly listen to them

You check out any of the death squad ones?
Ice House Chronicles and Bone Zone are also hilarious, actually kind of prefer them to rogans for the past while

0 |

yea, been on ice house abit... i find them very hit or miss also but the shit they talk some days is priceless... 3 hours, how the fuck could they be bothered

0 |

0 |

I don't mind a bit of Rohan. Too much and I'll go stupid.

0 |

Rogan

0 |

All depends on the guest. Massive respect for him bringing this and people like Peterson to the American masses.

0 |

I kind of enjoyed the handful of ones i have listen too. but find no matter the guest rogan seems to always turn it around to himself and almost has the guest interviewing him. Might just be in the onse i have heard tho.

0 |

It would be interesting if he invited some one on his show to give the other side of the argument

0 |

near certain he covers all angles.

I mean letting eddie bravo on should be enough

0 |

that white people should be made to stay away from work?

No, there is no other side of the argument. don't be defending this you Mick.

0 |

he should invite them on though. be funny as fuck listening to them.

0 |

No, he shouldn't invite them on ever.

0 |

He goes to new levels of melting as fuck on his recent podcast with Megan Phelps.
She is a former member of the Westboro Baptists and has a pretty interesting story to tell but towards the last third it just descends into him talking utter shite about the human condition and psychoanalysing her and humanity in general. Almost becomes unlistenable.

0 |

That's how all of his podcasts go. They go too long. 90 minutes and I'd listen. He does like the sound of his own voice.

0 |

That one with Peterson he hardly spoke. He just did a bit of active listening to guide it along as Peterson's brain just exploded all over the studio

0 |

rogan's alright

0 |

shit link even. harris no craic until he's on bacardi

0 |

this is a good listen

0 |

Gobekli Tepe!!

0 |

3 Hereos

0 |

Peterson veering into some strange chat as he talks about the evolutionary requirement to be of most economic benefit as a human being. As if that's anything other than a perspective on what constitutes progress. Needs someone in there to challenge those ideas. He just throws then around as a given while Rogan and Weinstein lick all round him. It's interesting and annoying on equal levels

0 |

At times it looked like Brett was thinking "youre talking shite" but just couldnt be arsed getting into an arguement with him on air.

0 |

Enjoy the psychedelic discussions, especially DMT. Had to try after hearing and it's just something else. The most insane 10 mins of my life.

0 |

James Damore, Google memo guy

0 |

What a fucking loser that guy is.

0 |

Why's that, Matthew?

0 |

He wrote a memo saying that women had inferior tech skills, got fired for it and then went on a whining spree. I seriously don't know how anyone can see anything other than a loser in that. A pathetic little spoiled white boy who knows nothing about the history of women in IT.

1 |

Wasn't he arguing against diversity and positive discrimination. Lol @ the name calling. You can't even have a mature conversation about it, referred to that in one of the first sentences in his memo.

The Left are hardwired to respond immediately with insult and no-platforming.

Why we need people like Rogan.

0 |

Just had a look at it here - gizmodo.com/exclusive-...

Where did he say women had inferior tech skills?

0 |

Experimented in this.i can say shite..really shite

0 |

takki - why don't you actually read it? Are you looking for me to point out where he literally said those words? He did not do that, but have a read of "Possible non-bias causes of the gender gap in tech", in particular the bullshit like:

"women relatively prefer jobs in social or artistic areas"
"Women on average are more prone to anxiety. "
"Women on average look for more work-life balance while men have a higher drive for status"
"Women on average show a higher interest in people and men in things"

He's using conditions which exist /because/ of the gender-job gap as evidence to reinforce why we should maintain that gap.

He also can't see the utter hypocrisy of wanting those with right-wing opinions to feel empowered to express them, whilst also bemoaning the fact that people who are non-white or female or not straight are empowered to express themselves (within Google).

There's also this nonsense moral equivalency between 'political' diversity and racial/gender diversity.

1 |

Social Constructionism vs Biology is the new Science vs Religion.

0 |

I have read it. And I can see why it's created a lot of controversy. But you said he said 'women had inferior tech skills', which he didn't actually say.

Whether you support or dont support his views, he has at least tried to gives them clearly, explain them and justofy them. I've been looking on the internet for articles or for commentary from someone who goes through his points and to give valid counter arguments, but I'm struggling to find anything. Anything I can find is just people saying 'he's wrong', 'he's sexist', 'he's white privileged', etc etc... yet I cant find anything that gives an in depth and detailed counterargument. Maybe you have something you could point me to. I'm genuinely interested to read the other sides argument here.

0 |

He added some things which perhaps in hindsight didn't need to be there but for an autistic computer geek with no real world experience I'm impressed with his courage in speaking out knowing getting fired was a real possibility.

0 |

"Social Constructionism vs Biology is the new Science vs Religion"

Lay off Peterson now for a while and actually go and read up on social constructivism a little. It is not an all or nothing debate.

0 |

It's not something I'd find interesting.

0 |

Certainly isn't something I would study or recommend to anyone given the intentions of the Feminist, post-modernist Marxists who mostly teach it.

The humanities are lost for the logical male mind.

Who is Peterson?

0 |

Is social constructionism the reason why nursing has a 9:1 female/male ratio?

0 |

I certainly don't know any males that would be inclined to help anyone like that. I know lots of females who would and do.

Social Constructionism vs Biology?

Who will win? (guess, fs)

0 |

No. Fool.

1 |

Biology wins.

0 |

A boy has a penis but identifies as a female. Wants to be referred to as Xer.

Social Constructionism vs. Biology?

Who will win? (guess again bucko, fs)

0 |

Matthew is the personification of everything he was complaining about in that memo.

1. He shut down the SJW thread because it doesnt align with his tech-world ideals. Probably worried that his facebook mates might find out about this board and riddicule him about it.

2. Talks about inclusion yet has failed to recruit any women to the board. Probably because we dont discuss feelings or rainbows or other things women are into.

3. Hasnt even read the memo just shouts about spoilt white privilige because he skimmed over a buzzfeed article that was complaining about it.

0 |

But, surely a boy with a penis identifying as a female would be happy only to be referred to as Her, not Xer. Sorry for that mix up.

0 |