Choose a discussion

Russia Eh!!

1 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/...

0 |

some coat on him

1 |

The big lad wasn't enjoying it. Or maybe he was ordered to grimace to make Puton look like more of a hard bastard

1 |

Slavs.

0 |

Haha the big lad was trying to look hard, triple-dipping in front of the camera. When Putin stepped in, the lake shivered.

0 |

0 |

Fucks given? Zero. Don't fuck with Vlad the merciless.

0 |

It is good that I am commanding still the strongest of supporters here in this forum. Even when my firey cocksack has disappeared.

1 |

*cossack

1 |

lol@cocksack

1 |

Dodgy yolks maybe.. speckled sickles maybe... interesting "coincidence" that one place which might be able to find out what the mysterious substance is the "government's chemical defence laboratory at Porton Down - coincidentally also in Wiltshire - which has state-of-the-art equipment to help detect trace amounts of chemicals"
www.bbc.com/news/healt...

0 |

You think they british government waited until he was nearby the facility because it is difficulty to transport tissue samples in this day and age?

1 |

i've been to porton down on training, worst days work in my life. definitely a big coincidence that it happens on GDS' doorstep, very convenient. maybe due to that handiness, i'll be out a few days road trip to england.

0 |

@alextomo
EXCLUSIVE Russian political exile who knew Segei Skripal says he was very far from quietly retired - @Channel4News tonight at 7

0 |

Scary shit. Anyone read I am Pilgrim? Just finished it.

0 |

Read this www.buzzfeed.com/heidi...

0 |

oooo ill stick that on the read later list

0 |

www.huffingtonpost.com...

0 |

8 times deadlier than VX.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...

0 |

whats yer mawn Putin playin at, why go down a nerve agent route to take out an ex-spy surely he knows that that'll rile the fuck out of the west and most decent people.. i mean some soviet cunt was dandering around an english town carrying a deadly as fuck nerve agent!? thats a recipe for a disaster movie gone wrong ffs, surely a bullet wouldve done less damage politically, h'es just showing himself up on the global stage to be nothing more than a tyrant in making

0 |

unless it was all a uk/us ploy to undermine Putin in his upcoming elections...

0 |

He has done enough on his own to make him look like a cunt. If you think anything he does has any outcome on Russian election results you're amazingly naive

1 |

There’s no questioning the utter delusion of the Russian elections, Putin has well and truly consolidated his Tzar like status in Russia for the next decade no matter what their constitution says, I’m merely questioning his sanctioning of a hit on UK soil using a military grade nerve agent!? I don’t get it, why? He’s merely giving his enemies the ammunition to impose further sanctions and it’s not like he needs a bogeyman to help him win over the Russian people, the dopey cunts love him and even if they didn’t he ain’t going anywhere

Naturally the Russian media is all over it like controlled flies over authorised shite and blaming the UK for using a Nerve agent to undermine Putins election but that doesn’t make any sense either because a: That really isn’t the UK’s modus operandi and b: the UK knows they can do nothing to stop another win fall for Putin so why bother with something out of a James Bond movie..

Which brings us back to why in the fuck Putin used a Nerve agent to take out a former spy when a bullet would’ve been far less damaging internationally and would’ve still sent the same message to all the other ex-spies that he’ll eventually get them all..

Can one of you smart cunts explain the deep state actions behind this…

0 |

Times like this I miss Kev Input

2 |

he is an absolute megalomaniac, he has Trump in his pocket either through pissgate or just money, and the GOP are backing him to the hilt - see them ending their investigation about collusion with Russia today, coming to the OPPOSITE conclusion that the intelligence community did.

So, he hasn't a worry in the world. He's the type of person who can authorise this, make it obvious that it was Russia, then deny it with a smirk to show the world what they can do and get away with it. I just hope May actually has the clit on her to enforce proper sanctions.

0 |

Where's Kev?

1 |

You reckon it's Mays clit wearing the trousers, Lemac?

0 |

reckon those leather trousers of hers are made out of clits

0 |

Could be a warning to Russians wanting to dish the dirt on the US/ European election meddling that they will be got

0 |

Read an article yesterday that the Russian'did it to get a rise out of the UK, to help Putin in the upcoming elections. www.theguardian.com/uk...

0 |

thats the thing Phunk, he doesnt need a help in the elections, hes already at something like 80% approval ffs, so the only reasonable explanation is hes that much of a narcissistic sociopath he simply doesn't give a fuck

0 |

Was the CIA

0 |

A lot of people out there seem to think the killing of the spy was a british false flag event to destroy putins electoral victory and ruin the world cup

0 |

Brits can't pull of false flag ops

0 |

that doesn't make any sense either, nothing can damage the cunt on home soil and with his not giving a fuck intervention in Syria killing some ex spy is hardly justification for more sanctions

0 |

I am in true amazement at your governments ability to make me look like the innocent baby here, gently sleeping in my cradle. Maybe it is possible the the Bojo is even on my playlist, helping first with the Bexit and now with this poisoning incident.

0 |

0 |

Skip to 2:16 for the take down

0 |