Choose a discussion

North Korea

0 |

i hope it kicks off to fuck, thon country needs dismantling

0 |

Because there's 50K American troops in Japan. North Korea have loads of medium range missiles that can reach Japan as well as South Korea. That'll be their 2 primary targets.

0 |

North Korea will get absolute destroyed from the air.

Be like the first gulf war. limited resistance and I doubt the army will fight for him once the place gets totalled

0 |

good luck on any of those missiles hitting anything or getting a chance to launch

0 |

How Big of a Threat is North Korea?

1 |

The country is a joke, their military is all show and their people are subject to Nazi era workcamps, it's the 21st century ffs and the world simply cannot let madmen become nuclear armed madmen, gonna have to break a shit load of eggs but the end result will be worth it eventually for the peoples of Korea

0 |

Plus it's been ages since the Americans have been to war so they're bound to be itching for a fight and taking on NK will be a damned sight easier and more justified than Iran

0 |

You're an idiot

0 |

i know

1 |

Apparently N Korea has banned gender fluid pronouns.

2 |

North Korea accuses CIA of plot to assassinate Kim Jong-un with "biochemical substances"

www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor...

0 |

PM The Interview

0 |

Im sure the CIA has hatched many of plans to wipe out Kim Jong Un, aswell as every other dictator round the world.

0 |

This whole episode looks more and more like a show of strength with both captains getting away looking like strongmen

0 |

worldview.stratfor.com...

0 |

Russians are scum. Unbelievable how many Putin apologists you hear on western based interfaces too.

0 |

excellent article daire, yip Russians... cunt's the lat of em, yer man Putin really is a James Bond badguy

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor... grim stuff, can only imagine the shit thon lad had to endure at a NK Labour camp where everyone pathologically hates Americans...

note to self, don't travel to fucking NK

0 |

Grim as fuck.

But your man's reaction during sentencing...have a bitta dignity ffs

0 |

Saw that this morning. Dear knows what he went through. Probably zero people English speaking or anything. Must have been horrendous.

That sort of behaviour during court/sentencing is expected in NK, apparently. It's all about showing deep regret for your crime and stuff. Mad aul country. Puts out a strong message not to fuck about when you go to NK, that's for sure.

0 |

To be fair Hicksy and as Takki says its cultural thing over there to weep/beg for forgiveness plus factor in your in North fucking Korea and the cunts just sentenced you to 15years hard labour.. this aint like doing porridge in some brit or even an American jail, this is proper Nazi concentration camp levels of inhumanity so I can imagine the sheer horror at that sentence would reduce even a cunt like me to shed a small single tear..

Tbf and this is harsh but he was a stupid cunt on three levels, strike 1.. being American, doesn’t he fucking realize NK hate Americans above all else, they are taught from birth to hate them, strike 2.. he fucking stole something, it don’t matter if it was a pencil or a napkin, you don’t steal in a country as fucked up as NK, and strike 3.. he’s a fucking Christian and NK hates religion… seriously how fucking stupid do you have to be strike out 3 times in a country like NK!?

0 |

Wonder if NK sent him home in a coma just to piss Trump off... If he was in a coma for a year why wait to now... unless they knew he was going to die and thought his parents should see him first

0 |

Fair enough, lads. I just thought he was really hamming it up. I've seen videos of lads about to be decapitated and they're as calm as hindu cows. Nearly every lad in those ISIS videos is just ready to go but this American lad is flat out.

0 |

Lad lad lad.

1 |

You summoned me?

1 |

He did seem to be well practised at gurning and grovelling, tbf.

0 |

I think at one point he says something like 'Lord, please protect your poor, innocent scapegoat.'

0 |

Could be that this 'Lord' put in a coma, so he didn't have to do any heavy lifting. Give him a week and he'll be on his feet again

0 |

Wonder will we hear anything about the cause of death/autopsy.

0 |

Thirty minutes. That’s about how long it would take a nuclear-tipped intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) launched from North Korea to reach Los Angeles. With the powers in Pyongyang working doggedly toward making this possible—building an ICBM and shrinking a nuke to fit on it—analysts now predict that Kim Jong Un will have the capability before Donald Trump completes one four-year term...

www.theatlantic.com/ma...

0 |

North Korea would cease to exist 24hrs later if that happened.

0 |

So would South Korea & Tokyo.
Good read that.

0 |

Anyway, looks like WW3 will break in Syria before NK get in there.

0 |

Sparcy, when they bring in Rationing, you would be a good Spiv on the blackmarket. You could sell E's and nylons.

0 |

North Korea fire missile in Direction of Japan. Right lads. It was real.

0 |

Shite

1 |

Well if that's for real I suppose they are asking for it. Cool heads needed dealing with this crazy regime. Trump doesn't fill me with confidence after he ripped into Syria at the mention of chemical weapons and it turned out to be wrong

0 |

Landed in Japanese waters. They really are pushing their luck. Trump I don't think would hesitate flattening northern Korea. With or without Russia or china's permission

0 |

Other option to to take shackles off South Korea and Japan to go on offensive. Even though that will might America in to a certain extent. It will keep China and Russia from taking sides.

0 |

* that will bring America

0 |

"northern Korea"

1 |

Yeah my phone put "Northern" instead of north. As the app I use learns what I type frequently. I must type Northern Ireland a lot. What of it?

0 |

When did the syrian chemical thing turn out to be wrong?

lol@andy's trumpesque response to Takki test troll launch

1 |

The Japs would be able to handle NK for a pacifist Constitution they have a helluva modern military and they're looking to get bigger, I say let em loose, let that old repressed imperialism out and direct it aul Kim

0 |

China vs Japan is the real war I want to see

0 |

Nah don't wanna see a war with China, I like my cheap tech tbf I just want to see NK regime utterly destroyed

0 |

North Korea gonna nuke the US in a few days time. Endless lols to be had over the next week lads. Lets see how big Kim Jong balls are.
www.bbc.com/news/world...

0 |

funny they talk a big game but there is absolutely nobody looking to evacuate.

is anyone taking Trump/Kim serious? Would you be hanging about if there was even a chance Trump would be kicking off WWIII?

0 |

fuck all gonna happen as usual, i really hope Trump kicks it off over there hopefully the military industrial complex in the states really puts the pressure on trump to goto war with NK and he orders some sort of limited strike and sets off a chain of events.. thon fat cunt needs a proper slap

0 |

Therell be no action by US without NK attacking US or ally soil first. Even then any action would be limited. Evacuation of US citizens would be seen as a prelude to an attack.

war with NK is pretty much unwinnable without huge losses on all sides. NK nukes and missiles are within range of toyko and Seoul. Major US presences in each, never mind Guam or anywhere else.

Only possible solution is China bring down the Kim dynasty in return for major diplomatic concessions by US like Taiwanese sovereignty/US military presence in Asia.

0 |