Choose a discussion

North Korea

0 |

I would like my pun acknowledged please.

0 |

Nah, he spent most of his adult life living outside of North Korea and described his brother's regime as a joke and was against hereditary transfer of power

0 |

Inside Jab!! It was a needle!! Superb!

1 |

cant be leaving us with top quality forumming like that wayne

0 |

That's the end of his korrea.

3 |

are the cracks beginning to show? www.nzherald.co.nz/wor... would love this regime to implode, fuck knows those at the top are as bad as the Nazi's, why doesn't china do more?

0 |

because if N. Korea implodes then 24 million people will come flooding over the border as people try to escape starvation, the breakdown of their existance and probably the brutal power struggle to take charge of the nation once Kim departs

0 |

I get that, both China & S.Korea don't want to deal with the huge humanitarian problem that will come with the breakdown of the Kim dynasty but c'mon its China, they barely give a fuck about their own citizens and would no doubt militarize the border and let no cunt over forcing them all south.. besides a brutal regime change cant be any worse than the brutal life they already live under

0 |

I don't read an awful lot on N korea but as far as I'm aware food production isn't the greatest... they are currently/ have been experiencing a famine. I'd imagine any major political upheaval will exacerbate this.

China cares enough about its citizens to make sure the majority of them aren't eager to rise up against the government.

Through in a massive population flow of starving north koreans needing state assistance and you have the making of a major headache for the Chinese government...

A lack of money and work produces a population eager for political change

at the very least it will be a distraction from the Island building in the SE China sea

I don't think the internet could handle it either... it would all be attributed to the CIA, Clinton, and global elites rather than the collapse of an incredibly unsustainable situation

0 |

North Korea could be in final stages of nuclear test preparations

www.reuters.com/articl...

0 |

Tweet from DEFCON Warning System "China reported to have deployed 150,000 troops to its border with North Korea in anticipation of per-emptive strike on North Korea by US"

0 |

are they going to sweep in and remove the regeme?

0 |

This explains it - news.chosun.com/site/d...

1 |

I guess Jinping's meeting with Trump went well then...

0 |

0 |

unbelievable parades, got to give it to them

0 |

Actual parade here:

Hypnotic

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor...

0 |

If they're going to threaten by test launching missiles at least get it fuckin right. Amateurs.

0 |

Yeah OF COURSE it failed..

0 |

Aah N Korea...famed for their formation dance troupe

0 |

Unbelievable discipline.

0 |

they would get slaughtered.

don't even think the army would fight for him either. he's a fat clown lol

0 |

Tin foiled out of it, Muzak? Come on, share the conspiracy with the lads.

0 |

Glad it's not come to the head it seemed to be this week. All the headline statements just pointed towards some sort of action. Gotta say I thought it was kicking off.

Could certainly be a convenience that the test failed. Gives Kim an out (technical failure) as the only other way was to call the bluff. Don't think it would tin foul at all to say that the global community is happy to help him maintain his internal image of strength as lono as he doesn't try and play the game for real.

0 |

I can imagine trump nuking him to teach him a lesson for winding up the international community

1 |

If he is that way inclined and it doesn't come to pass then it would be a positive for me. That there are checks in place which stop someone just acting the big Uncle Sam

0 |

Donnie Big Potatoes

0 |

content-lhr3-1.xx.fbcd...

0 |

Clinton would have the checks and balances in her pocket make no mistake. Trump is an outsider. The fact he is deferring military decision making to the military and reducing the influence of the Security Council is more to do with a lack of clout in those circles than anything. The worry is he is the man in charge at the end of the day and could make it happen if he really went for it I guess.

But her emails

0 |

That wasn't actually aimed at you... jusr saw it on my newsfeed and it amused me... i'm just happy nepotism seems to have won the day and his entitled daughter and son-in-law have edged out Bannon

0 |

“You never know, do you? You never know … I don’t want to talk about it,” he told his interviewer before, you know, talking about it.

“We are sending an armada, very powerful. We have submarines, very powerful, far more powerful than the aircraft carrier, that I can tell you. And we have the best military people on Earth. And I will say this. He is doing the wrong thing. He is doing the wrong thing.”

0 |

impossible to tell if this is incredibly clever or incredibly stupid

0 |

Lovely confederate flag/tie.

0 |

its all kicking off over there, do you think aul Trump will poke the hornets nest??

0 |

Interesting that you're asking that question in the future tense, when he's already done so

0 |

by poke i mean fire cruise missiles

0 |

why do nearly all the political videos from the US look so cheaply done? In the age of every 13 year old with a youtube channel perfectly lit and on high quality cameras, How is all the footage i see from people in power in the US seem to be the kind of quality from 90s daytime tv. Even some of the reporters there are dressed like an episode of judge judy.

0 |

North americans have really bad fashion sense.

0 |

They truly do - when I lived there I was amazed by the sadness of the sort of basic clothes shopping places - Old Navy or whatever. Everything was extremely 'preppy' focused.

Then again, they'd probably be horrified by spides so

0 |

Its the people who are middle aged get me like aul bies wearing baseball cap, rain jacket, shorts and socks/sandals combo is a daily site and women with big hair like its still the fucking 80s

0 |

Yanks dress like Tyrone young farmers. They love plaid.

0 |

good thread this...

0 |

0 |

If North Korea actually detonated a nuke they'll be wiped off the map. The Americans and most likely the Chinese would have no mercy.

0 |

North Korea don't even have any lights on at night...they are hardly going to have a nuke ffs!

0 |

They've nukes. Why would it have done 5 tests in the last 2 years? They don't have technology to stick them on a missile though. Don't think they have thermonuclear weapons either. Even though they claim they have.

They've even been threatening China the past few days also. Which is really foolish. If wars starts south Korea and Japan will bare the brunt of the massive casualties.

0 |

sigh

0 |

hopefully it kicks off

1 |

how will Japan bare the brunt of casualties?? Seoul is within range of artillery yes but i cant imagine he'd be foolish enough to start bombarding civilians and i'm sure that any first strike on thon nutter would be to take out as many of those artillery positions as possible

0 |