North Korea

0 |

imagine being in a state of war with Korea since 1953 haha

0 |

Kim Jong Un is flying a plane

0 |

b3ta.com/board/11149764

0 |

North Korea announces hydrogen bomb test - www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor...

0 |

can you imagine what these fuckers will be like once they properly weaponise a hydrogen bomb on a missile.. best wait to the great leaders next bday party and nuke pingpongyang, at least you'll take out the majority of the military, the top brass and most of the ultra brainwashed masses, leaving the rest of the poor saps to be integrated into South Korea

0 |

White House: No Evidence to Support North Korean ‘hydrogen Bomb’ Claim

0 |

Fuck the H bomb, this is the real breakthrough we've been waiting for www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor...

1 |

lol

This US student was made to beg for forgiveness in front of North Korean authorities.
The 21-year-old is accused of stealing a political sign from his hotel. The US government is working on his release.

www.facebook.com/Chann...

0 |

Hang on, he was a pizza delivery guy on The Big Bang Theory.

0 |

Koreans don't like Warmbier either

0 |

State of thon. They're going to bomb the states after seeing that total sad sack.

0 |

Can't work out if this lad is being serious or not lol

0 |

I'd rather plead like a pussy than get hit with a mortar shell or shot with an anti-aircraft gun which the crazies have done before to people.

0 |

I'd rather take the anti-aircraft gun

0 |

same.

give me life

0 |

I'd take my punishment like a good minion rather than shame myself in a court of the Great Leader.

0 |

"Wise up lads" "Your supreme leader is nothing but a ball bag"

0 |

NANANANANANANANA LEADER!!

0 |

You could probably just run out of the court after saying that as everyone would be in so much shock and absolutely shitting themselves about being in the same room as someone slagging off the Great Leader, they'd not know how to react and just freeze.

0 |

fucking pussy he didnt need to cry like a baby like, id be all fuck you slope then jump out the window and make a daring escape to the border killing all in my wake

0 |

Russia has warned North Korea that threats to deliver “preventive nuclear strikes” could create a legal basis for the use of military force against the country

www.theguardian.com/wo...

1 |

I think the idea is that they have to beg in a certain way RJ. Crying especially helps. Don't know if it's the same thing but it's a large cultural thing in Japan to show that kind of bleeding heart remorse in public when caught bringing dishonour to your country.
qz.com/24241/the-five-...

0 |

look at Russia go, again. balls to burn.

0 |

Holy shit. Yer man that got caught trying to steal the poster from the hotel has been given 15 years hard labour

www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor...

0 |

That'll tighten him the apologetic cunt.

0 |

haha. crime doesn't pay in DPRK.

0 |

Wonder what they would have sentenced him if he told them to fuck off.

0 |

he'd have been sent to the lube factory

0 |

Dennis Rodman will have him out in no time.

0 |

rodman lol

0 |

JESUS he'll be fucking crying for a long time nai... hard labour as an American in a North Korean work camp... that'll be some Nazi level deathcamp treatment he'll be enduring

0 |

It's harsh, but from the few documentaries I have seen they do this shit fairly often for the publicity from the wold but also to keep their own people in check and then let the people go on the quite shortly after. Still wouldn't like to be that guy tho, but also have no sympathy for him. You don't just find yourself in north Korea without going through so much paperwork and prep on things to do and don't do.and the penalty for breaking any rules no matter how over the top they might be you just have to follow them.

0 |

no sympathy for him either, 1: for being such a fucking cry baby in court.. proper embarrassing and 2: for stealing something from a Hotel to give to a Christian organisation!? seriously dude WTF, you don't do sweet fuck all in NK, your every move is monitored 24/7 and you're thoroughly searched leaving.. fucking idiot, definitely need the Rodman to sort this shit out...

imagine how you'd feel hearing you've just been sentenced to 15years hard labour at a NK work camp... that is beyond fucking grim news to hear

0 |

In fairness I think all people in their version of court are forced to cry. I think it's kind of a thing they have to do in front of people of power.

0 |

Fuck that wee cunt.

He knew what he was getting himself in to. Everyone knows how they do things over there. Tighten him.

0 |

North Korea bans sarcasm because Kim Jong-un fears people only agree with him ‘ironically’

www.independent.co.uk/...

1 |

North Korea claims success in fifth nuclear test

www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor...

0 |

North Korea is very close to being wiped out. Even china is losing patience with the nutters. 20 Kilo tonne is a big nuke.

0 |

Definitely. A lot of countries in the surrounding area must be getting nervous with them. Not good when the chat is surrounding nukes, either.

0 |

China will do nothing, they have a no interfere policy when it comes to NK simply down to the fact that if it collapses they'll not only have an enormous humanitarian crisis on their hands but also South Korea best buddies of America would be birder neighbours something theyd never want or allow

0 |

But is the cunt insane enough to use one?? That's the question and let's face it NK is one big fucking insanity experiment

0 |

God help them if they were mad enough. N. Korea would be wiped off the map.

0 |

Doesn't matter about them being wiped out its about hitting Seoul with a 10kiloton nuke and the damage that would do, crazy people don't care about themselves the world cares about what crazy people will do to them

0 |

Kim Jong Un’s brother reportedly assassinated in Malaysia

The elder half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has been assassinated at Kuala Lumpur airport, South Korean media reported late on Tuesday. Kim Jong Nam, 45, was killed with a poison needle by two women who fled the scene by taxi, the reports said.
He was once considered to be the heir to late North Korean leader Kim Jong Il but his fortunes turned after being arrested at Tokyo airport for using a fake passport, apparently en route to Disneyland.

0 |

Who d'ya reckon dunnit?

0 |

Two women

0 |

Taxi driver might've been in on it too.

0 |

I would assume it was North Korea

0 |

Sounds like an inside jab.

4 |

Ah right, didn't know if he did a runner or whatever. So they're not gonna blame S Korea and throw rocks at them then

0 |