Choose a discussion

Whats new with the GBOL

Some of ye bound to have spat out a few sprogs in the intervening years? I got the balls lapped add no.2.. fuck going through that shit again

0 |

Aye got 1 myself, not much changed tbh bar on a extended furlough tax payer funded holiday lol

1 |

Congrats m8, wee lad or wee gurl m8? Furlough.. fuck i wish we worked all through it

1 |

I done some work on the side but mostly BBQs and drinking then just drinking when weather got cold.

Wee lad, real Taig name too for maximum trolling lol

0 |

would expect nothing less m8, wee GAA onesie an all i expect

2 |

Some amount of riding done men.

I'd definitely consider getting the snip RJ. I mind you telling me horror stories about it though

1 |

Wouldn't have that shite clutchie shit on him RJ lad lol

1 |

Aye the snip didn't go so well with me, fucking unlucky cunt I was, scar tissue fused onto one of my balls so everytime i walked it pulled on the scar tissues sending searing pain to my groin area, was fucking unpleasant but a right hoot to my fellow employees... But worth it not to go back into the trenches for a 3rd time, my two are 9 & 8 which is a great wee age, still young enough to believe Santa is coming down our chimney and d old enough to have the craic with... You lads can keep your wee babies lol

1 |

And Baz only the one mate? You letting the side down, don't you Catholics have a minimum quota of around 5 per couple

1 |

Working on it RJ, spent most of my adult life focusing on raves, kitchens and jaw swinging,

Now it's just adult shit like getting s house, sitting in the kitchen to early hours and waking up hour kip like it's normal to feed the Wolf porridge

0 |

i remember it vividly, lyin on the sofa fear clean hangin outa me at 6am on a sunday morn whilst the wee lad runs around like a fucking duracell battery on nitrous with peppa pig on the telly.. or better lol doing a feed at fuckknows oclock only to put him to bed and him throw up all over it... and cunts knock em out near every year!?? fair play

0 |

That sounds like bliss having two kids that age fella. Hard to believe cos I mind when you used to complain about them just being kids. Where does the time go? Can't be much looking after them now is there?

0 |

Grim about the aul bollocks by the way lad. I think I'll be taking the same route next year. What comes out when you shoot the load now though? Dust?

0 |

nah it gets well easier, they play by themselves, entertain themselves etc, you're basically the food maker now

0 |

Food maker haha

0 |

Dust haha... sakes there was lads in here supposedly back on the job within a day or two, i was out of action for months.. thankfully everything went back to normal same as before wouldve been nice mind not to have to bother with crusty the love sock anymore.. oh and id reccommend getting knocked the fuck out for it, unless you alrite with being awake and some cunt coming at your balls with a scalpel

0 |

Shit man! Thats put the fear in me now. May just have to revert to the old prophylactics instead

0 |

Was considering might need the snip at some stage. But withdrawal method will have to be kept on after reading that scar tissue issue. Sounds horrendous.

0 |

I can't remember the exact odds but it was somit like 1/3000 get the issue i got, had to take a loada meds to clear it up or I was going back under the knife but thankfully it sorted itself out... Worth a few weeks pain tbh to not have to worry about a Bambino no.3

0 |

What £ cost you putting on each kid up until they're 18 you reckon? Got the first coming in Feb here. One would do us but I reckon two will end up happening. Can't believe the amount of shite we have bought already. The car seat, pram, triple yokes are a total scam. And they advise strongly against second hand ones so that you end up going for a new set to be sure.

0 |

It's all a stroke tho when he was born he literally cost fuck all except food.

Everything was bought for, still get nappies handed to me lol

0 |

Ever taste breast milk men?

Next level lads. Can't recommend that sweet sweet nectar enough

2 |

I fucked it up lads. My OG kids are 7 and 8 similar to RJs. I thought my baby days not to mention my bucking days were over. Then we just had another one there in March. Definitely getting the snip nai. One over excitable night in a tent at Glastonbury 2019, haven't done it since.

4 |

They always the best fumbles

0 |

i.redd.it/i113t97qud83...

0 |

FFS Gherks... 2 at my age and then you jump back into the trenches... Are you clean mad?? Lol that would fill me with dread knowing I had to go through all the shit again, rather you than me mate

0 |