Choose a discussion

The Devlin Bros

Gary Devlin............the hero Belfast doesn"t deserve.

Currently 0-63 in bareknuckle Televised bouts

0 |

I heard he was boxed lad

0 |

Back broke and critical but he was born to fight so give it a week or 2 he back main eventing televised bouts

0 |

Haha. Some man for one man

Some slap he hit the ground. He actually bounced

0 |

Was only in looking a burger his mate was saying when the Devlins put out a statement for their supporters

0 |

Belfast's favourite sentient punch bag.

1 |

My favourite one was the video driving antrim road up the wee street beside the shop, it just catches some fella hitting him a big roundhouse to the head as the car keeping moving to his destination,

It's like poetry

0 |

www.instagram.com/p/B4...

0 |

Only way to beat the champ is to use kicks or concrete against him.

0 |

Keep an eye on what initially drops the lad in the blue shorts in this video. A sublime double karate chop finisher

0 |

Some Diggers about the west these days

0 |

Loving the Bee Gees soundtrack

2 |

I always thought spides of that sort of pedigree were fruits but taking a fleeing man out with double karate chops to the back of the neck is next level. Is it possible to learn this power?

0 |

Bullshitto it's called, master Dillon taught pressure point striking...........only way to counter it is have your tongue placed to the left of your mouth and back neck rubs..........maybe advanced ball rubbing like the do in Africa Tribe fights

0 |

0 |

Chav maga

2 |

More action in this thread for last hour than been for nearly 3 years on the board.................big big hitters.

RJ going to blow his monks when he shows up

0 |

Wtf going on it that African boxing? Massaging their balls to bring them round lol

0 |

Some tribes think virgins cure AIDS, so you can see what the logic on display here, good tugging bring him round lol

0 |

You got a link that insta vid that isn't private, baz?

0 |

Have the video, could send

0 |