Choose a discussion

What's the craic?

1 |

I thought this place ended up 2 half years ago.

Where Matthew at, sup

1 |

Takki! The main man.

0 |

Think Matthew realised that his work at Facebook has spawned more evil and hatred in the world than this place could ever manage. Unbanning everyone must be his way of saying sorry. But I'm not accepting his apology. Him playing a part in what Facebook has become is unforgivable.

1 |

Let's start afresh mate. Bury the hatchet. Remember the good times

0 |

Matthew literally working for the most right wing alt right enabling company alive at the moment.

It's done more to fuck up the world than any other company I can think of lol

0 |

WTAF are we back? ARE WE BACK? I could build us a new forum tbf. If this has too much baggage for ye all.

3 |

Another big hitter.

S2, what's happening pal?

0 |

Could you actually mate? Get her built. We reached out to Matt to allow people to register usernames but he just ignored the post. Just happy having it ticking over as a ghosttown

0 |

Get it built Shane

0 |

Not much happening. Very much enjoying the lockdown.

1 |

The only man who can save the day.

Very fitting you be the one to save it, since Matthew hated your guts lol

0 |

Did he? I always thought it was in jest.

0 |

i.pinimg.com/originals...

0 |

I'll try and get it done over Christmas. Will spin something up on AWS and get some sort of beta going. Will be a work in progress.

0 |

Legend. Good man Shane.

0 |

Always knew you where sound even tho I prob called you names before..............heart emoji

0 |

Name calling is half the fun.

1 |

ffs someone couldve fucking rang.... ye's cunts ye'ss

0 |

Hahahaha. There he is. Where the hell have you been lad? The revolution has needed you badly

0 |

sure isnt Matthew gonna pull the plug, prob waiting till were back to full strength and then BAM Fuck yeee's lol

1 |

Aye, dunno why he's so keen to run it into the ground.

Shane gonna build us a new one anyway lad

0 |

Yeah already started messing about with it. I have no clue what this forum was built on. Like it could be phpbb or something like that. And then Matthew did some magic to make it look like this. So it won’t look like this. It’ll probably be shite for the first while.

0 |

Ffs. He built it from scratch himself. Smart bastard. edeskofmatthew.com/wor...

0 |

Is that a big job mate aye?

0 |

tbf this is one of the best forums i've used, the others are needlessy complicated with too much emphasis on additional shite where as this is purely built around the ability to sleg and talk ballicks

0 |

If you do it from scratch yeah big enough job. Yeah I agree RJ. It’s very good.

0 |

Looks like you be working over Christmas S

0 |

It'll give me something to do.

0 |

you really gonna build a new forum? fuck me lad is that not a big task for a thankless bunch o cunts, heck even back in its headday when there was multiple posts a day it wouldve been an arse

0 |

I'll build it using existing open source forum software. At the start anyway. That wont be too much work. Then maybe at some point do something from scratch. It would actually be a decent project. And I have a cloud VPS anyway that i mess about on so its not costing me anything either. Good practice because i dont get to do as much coding in my job as i used to.

1 |

But stick in proper aubergine/ water splash emojis. Hi TGOL!

2 |

TGOL building back up nicely

0 |

It's getting there, need a conserted effort from all the lads to get it back up and running and someone hit Takki a slap on the back of the head, he needs to up his game ffs

1 |

He's Reddit nai alt right anti BLM now might not be controversial enough in here for him nai

1 |